Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And. And the bag strategically placed over her gunt with her top pulled out covering and her flasher Mac making sure she doesn’t show it kinda defeats the object!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why does she think we need to see the chub rub shorts? That’s a hideous photo and not necessary. Emma fucking stop
urgh. everyone is aware what chub rub shorts are, without babs flashing her crotch at every possible opportunity.

also, there is absolutely NOTHING "different" about that outfit! she regularly wears dresses that don't fit, ugly chunky boots, chub rub shorts, low cut dresses that show off her "cracking rack" and absolutely layers her thick make up on, with panda eyes wayyy over the top and red lips. and she ALWAYS "adds a belt" - and that awful fake chanel primarni belt is the usual culprit.

it's just standard babs on a night out/"date night" - but with her mum, obvs, because she'd never choose to go out and spend time with steve - making a huge fuss about how "brave" she's being wearing an outfit she wears on a regular basis, purely to reel in the "omg, you're my body confidence role model" type comments to boost her confident, and increase engagement. i predict an ad incoming tomorrow! 🙄🙄

• Heart

Esmeeee

That reel is so predictable & not funny in the slightest (which is also predictable). She is such a twat.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Come on Emma, show us a side view of you in that dress 😜
I'll wait!!!!
You look ridiculous, bordering on obscene to be honest!
Know your style Emma, believe me, that is not it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
‘My job allows me to create fun content’ blah blah she’ll never be half as hilarious as us cowbags and this isn’t even our actual job. How do u like them apples Conway

the teeth picking and tongue work definitely made me feel nauseous this morning

• Sick

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
She wants to make hot chocolate in the slow cooker?! I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Jesus wept just throw in some meat, veg, stock and whatever herbs you have lurking in your cupboard and make a casserole. It’s really not hard!! This woman completely baffles me. I just do not understand her.
Herbs 😂😂😂😂

This is the woman where the only vegetable on a Sunday roast is the frozen pea confetti!

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It's NTA night!
Surely someone who watches as much tele as her would watch the NTA's 🤔
At the very least you'd have thought she could have RE SHARED the story AGAIN about when she stalked met Ant & Dec as they usually clean up at these awards 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'll await my Tingo!
Louise Pentland has done stories covering her night there and she looks stunning

Go and have a look baboon and get some ideas 😘

And still no mention of the new bed...c'mon Bab let us have a gander. Of course it's probably gonna be the feature of the next vlog 😴😴😴😴 , she'll probably string out the reveal for god knows how many stories.
Wonder if it’s bunk beds with Steve on top *bitrude 🤔

• Haha

Miss_Nosey

I dont comment on Emma's size too much (unless it's debating that she's NOT a size 18 🙄) But, she should've sized up. While it looks OK at the top it will pull like fuck across her belly. Especially with the under titty belt. She will either look like she's shoved a pillow up her dress or she will have to sit bolt upright. A size 20 Emma would've been better. Think comfort, not "style" 🤣

Also what's all this first time out nonsense?? She must think people are as stupid as her 🙄

• Heart

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
i Know why her house is in such a bad state now. She spends all her time and money buying stuff like designer bags and Disney crap. That last story of her standing in the mirror, you can see the paintwork is all chipped and banged up. She’s been living there how long now?

I dont know about you guys, I think most of you work full time, but I’m stay at home housewife. So I have all day to myself, just like her. My husband works his arse off for us and so it’s my job to keep this house in shape. I do all the gardening through out the week and I do the kids school projects - everything! Honestly, I would be livid coming home to that house. LIVID! Screaming at her ‘While I’m at work all effin day what are you doing exactly!’

We all work in our house…nobody gets anything for free here. This is the main reason I cannot stand her - she gets a lot for doing nothing!

• Heart

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
it's taken me ages to realise the photo of her doing a shit in the garden is show of the rub shorts... surely if you're going to flash your shorts make sure they're not flesh colour so people know you're flashing not just taking a cheeky dump.

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Just seen Carrie Hope Fletcher has been gifted some ladbabymum pyjamas...what happened to the ones babs was gifted?
Same place as the LadBabyMum jumpsuit she always wears, never to be seen again 🙄

Re the latest post, a weekly post about her unhappy marriage is really vomit inducing.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I want to know who asked her to recreate it when she said she suddenly had the idea at 5am this morning?!?! 🤔 🤨
what she means is that she was doing her usual 5am doomscroll, catching up on tattle and read that tattlers were predicting she would recreate KK's outfit inspiration struck! at this point, we - as babs' prime content creators - should be charging her for our services! 🤣

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
oh we could do SO many of these

I love going for a run (but only when I’m gifted free clothes)
I love eating rice (but only when I’ve hung it on the line first)
I love being a Mum to my daughter (oh wait, I’ve got two kids….??)
i love hot chocolate (but i drink autumn drinks i hate so people think i'm cool)
i'm a body confident role model (but only when my arms and stomach are concealed)
i love to eat fruit (but only when it's thickly layered with icing)

• Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Fuck off with the 'FALL' Babs, however hard you try, only twats in the UK will call it fall.

As you were Cowbags 🐄🐮🐄

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Somebody needs to remind her what age her children are. Her daughter is going on her first ever trip away with the school so what does Babs intend to do? Fill her bag with sweets and love notes. Erin is nearly 11 ffs! I would have died with embarrassment at that age if I'd been given love notes. I love both of my parents dearly (sadly one of them is no longer here and I'd give anything for a love note off him now) but back then I'd have cringed myself inside out. She could write love notes for her children and maybe give it to them in private - not in their school bag for all of their mates to see 🤦‍♀️🙄.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Oh god! The Halloween cake stand 🙄🤦‍♀️
There will be multiple pics, stories, reels and a fucking YouTube video on it won't there 🙄
How much can one idiot milk putting some tat on a naff stand 🤷‍♀️
On SEPTEMBER 13th!! No wonder normal, working, busy non-Insta hun mums can’t get bloody Halloween stuff in October, because it’s all gone by the end of Sept when these influencers and their sheep have to be weeks ahead!

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Is Babs off work on a sunday so they can fit in a session at Mass so the priest will sign off the senior school application?

SingSong

VIP Member
She may have lots of money for doing such a crap job, but in 15 years time her kids will probably be barely speaking to her and Pus will have run off with a Brighton boy to live his best life.

She's sold out her and her families privacy for cash. Surely it won't end well?