Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
I hope she doesnt watch tonight's gogglebox.. theres mention of a women who can fit two fists in her mouth, I think this may well tip babs over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow she has put on so much weight since that February picture. Not that her weight matters because weight isn’t directly linked to health, but I can’t understand why she isn’t honest about her true size, that’s what annoys me. Clearly not an 18! What happens to all these gifted size 18 clothes that she never tries on because they’re so small, and never see the light of day again? She looks about a 22ish in that reel today. Just be honest babs.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And just like that she has signed off till Mon with no mention of 9/11

She's a dick
She didn’t mention world suicide prevention day yesterday either and with her seeing the groupon counsellor you’d think she would it’s an easy one to make about herself

• Angry
  • Sad

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
First of all, the outfits disgusting.
Second, how is she happy in her skin? She’s hiding her entire body behind a bag, a dog, a baggy PLAID shirt and a massive oversized coat!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
standard rehashed content from babs. she's wathcing hunger games and apparently - exactly as she was last night - she's spending her time staring at her phone screen googling the heights of the actors. why does she keep announcing this? does she want a fucking medal?!

gripping content, as always. why even watch films you aren't interested in! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Misssj80

VIP Member
So she has a hot chocolate stand but it doesn't actually have any hot chocolate on it?! How can I make this make sense?🤣🤣 And it's an autumnal one, which means there will be a winter one too😱

• Haha

Fandafoof

She’s really the bottom of the barrel with ads.... I imagine she gets paid pittance , looked at others promoting things and they explain everything. What’s put into it. The benefits etc. Babs takes a pic of golden girl . That’s it!! But I blame any company that gives her ads. And I won’t buy anything she “ promotes”.

• Heart
She wants to make hot chocolate in the slow cooker?! I’ve heard it all now. 🤣🤣 Jesus wept just throw in some meat, veg, stock and whatever herbs you have lurking in your cupboard and make a casserole. It’s really not hard!! This woman completely baffles me. I just do not understand her.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Not one to disrespect my elders but,,,,,,

It's not difficult to see where Babs gets her twatty ways from is it 🙄🤷‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
You are correct. She has never said this before. It's a new bab lie. When she gave up teaching she was thrilled to be so blessed that her hobby was now her career. Plus she has always stated this was only for as long as she wanted to do this and she has always planned to go back to teaching and then be an eccentric professor.....so yea, she's lying. Again 🙄🤦‍♀️
P.s I hope you can continue in your job. I bet you are fab at it and help people so much ❤
Thank you. Im praying its only a temporary set back. There's so much I could still do, but not in the setting I currently run ad its extremely high risk. Hence the injury 🙄🤦‍♀️ but I'm following Dr's orders for now and I'm being fast pathetic through every possible channel to get the rehab I need. Thd NHS are unbelievable at how they also look after their own x

• Heart

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.
Sorry, but saying teaching “poses no physical risk at all” is a bit ignorant. I’m not saying this to defend Babs. I’m saying it to defend all other teachers, especially those of SEN. It for sure does pose physical risk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fandafoof

I mean really?? You don’t have to be Einstein to know if the only thing you can post about are toes, snoring , googling heights of actors and shit that your “career” is done” as I said before babs — go just go quieting into the horizon and get a real job . Tara and you’re welcome babs

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Emma it is not normal to not be able to pick your kid up from a 7-9 class because you're in bed, you are 43!!!!!
We al know it wont be her picking up her kid at 9pm. It’ll be Stephen because she will
a) be drunk by then
and b) in bed.

It must be Golden Child’s activity because if it was Ethan he would be told he can’t do an activity that ends after Babs bedtime!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
How does she ever get any Ads!?
And inparticular, how does she get Ads banging on about recycling when she is the most wasteful, selfish, lazy prick who has no idea about how her love for fast fashion, plastic tat toys for the toddlers reward box, plastic packaged pound shops goods and excessive use of EVERYTHING is ruining the planet.
These Ads make me the most annoyed!!!!

• Heart

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Nothing is every thought out or planned… she is literally standing there and making up what she is saying on the spot, it’s quite clear when she is going on about not being able to use her hands and the erms creep in

also why did ste need to help film it? Could she not just use a tripod and leave poor ste alone before work when he also has to get the kids ready for school

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
She’s being very optimistic tagging Harry Styles in this. What do you think the chance of him replying is?
A0805A54-E458-4B3E-9E9D-976698350129.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She can "breathe a bit better" after telling us all something we already know,,,,,,, because she tells us at least once a quarter 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19