Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Well Babs you can’t be doing much parenting/dropping off/picking up since you’re in your scanky dressing gown at 6:25pm. I’ve got dinner to cook and clear up, Cubs drop off and pick up, reading books, spellings and a pile of clean washing to put away before I can even think about being in my pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Don’t get me wrong, on days when I don’t have to ferry the kids to their clubs I can be in pyjamas/lounge wear by 7pm but I don’t take a photo of myself wearing it while bragging what a busy mum I am! Bit of a contradiction no?!?
F7DFD06F-1726-412A-A94A-22E98BBD399A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Another idea sponsored by tattle! Met gala? You can hear the glee in her voice, she thinks this will go viral.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
In her pyjamas at 6:45pm, so clearly not going to be the one going to collect her child from their club, despite doing fuck all all day! Ste probably cooked dinner too!
When my kids were small if we'd have had an evening free while they were at clubs, we wouldn't have been wasting it watching crap telly that's for sure! :sneaky::sneaky:🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Does she think Real Housewives is the best representation of middle aged women?
It is if you are a drunken shrill bitch with no morals, who cares only about yourself in a never ending spiral of grasping, scheming, backstabbing and screaming with more money than sense …….. oh wait 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
WHY would you go on social media and BOAST about the fact that you are a terrible friend who can never ever keep a secret and will always tell your mum, your sister and possibly your daughter??!
Mind you I can’t imagine many friends telling her secrets because well, she doesn’t really HAVE any friends. She has fellow instahuns most of whom seem to work with her a few times then realise she’s a huge (in every sense) liability and never work with her again.
Her mother looks a bitch if you ask me- must be where Babs gets it from.

Yes, as an empath I find that quite scary and intimidating. I would never approach these people. They come off as so incredibly unfriendly and nasty.
Just adding to say that I’m sure any of her fake friends that are watching will be loving that reel. I’d be quite pissed off actually. I can’t stand a fake friend.
...and yet we're the arseholes for gossiping about her.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I mean, it's not very often I'm lost for words 🤣 my words are usually my main tool in life!
But fucking hell those plastic trousers 🤮🤮🤮 And the size of her legs in them 😳 They are not coming off easily. Somebody needs to put South Birmingham Fire Service on standby!!!

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
£385 for that fucking bag!! It’s the chav instahuns fave accessory! I though £150 for the canvas one was bad but that one is ducking extortionate. Fucking meagre teachers salary my arse. Vacuous, pretentious spunk bubble
Yet she colours her hair at home, goes to the cheapest nail salon in Birmingham, and point blank refuses to have a facial! 🙄🙄

ukclar

I thought to myself “oh she’s finally posted a picture that isn’t too bad” then swiped and saw her being her usual classless self flashing them bloody shorts. She’s vile.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wiggle_Puppy

I thought the reel was very mean spirited. Every time I see her I think of that Roald Dahl quote fro. The Twits about good thoughts and bad thoughts showing on your face. She is the latter.

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She is so bloody ignorant. It's not just the elderly that suffer from dementia. Why does she just open her big mouth without knowing what she is talking about? What about early onset dementia as shown in the programme? Has she even watched it? 😡

• Heart

Fandafoof

Sitting watching crap tv in a crap dressing gown drinking hot cock in a crap mug. How sad is her life

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
"If you have kiddos who cry at drop offs my boy did for months"...

She just can't resist any opportunity to belittle that poor boy can she? Stupid cow

• Angry
  • Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It's NTA night!
Surely someone who watches as much tele as her would watch the NTA's 🤔
At the very least you'd have thought she could have RE SHARED the story AGAIN about when she stalked met Ant & Dec as they usually clean up at these awards 🙄🤷‍♀️
I'll await my Tingo!

• Haha

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Bloody hell Babs, you've had your first shop bought mince pie of the year, not sure it's grid post and story worthy.
Her mother obviously has the same stupid sense of humour and she bought the mince pies thinking that it’d be funny and of course her stupid fucking daughter howled and then said ‘Stay there. I’m taking a photo of this for my grid.’
And then the mother proudly grinned like a festive Halloween pumpkin, knowing she’d get a spot on her favourite daughters Instagram.
You know her mother thought this through and you know she knew she was going to get a picture. She needs the limelight just like Emma!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
How the fook can she post a recommendation on something she hasn’t watched. That’s the height of stupidity

• Haha

fishingforcats

Who goes for a walk In pleather trousers?? 😕 stick on a pair of normal leggings babs, like everyone else does!
One of those Instagram walks you go 10 feet from your house and pretend you’ve been out waking for hours?! 🙄

Why the pleather trousers? Why the bag? And (I’m not sure who) but catching up just now someone did mention that she never takes the dog out for a walk (that poor old incontinent dog) low and behold who is she walking with! Who took the photo??

“Walk” my sweaty arse.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s so bloody ignorant and thick. Talks about dementia like there is only one kind and the term dementia home is so demeaning. But then as usual Emma is just paying lip service to the hundreds of nurses and care workers out there who battled for months and months during Covid. She’s so fucking patronising. She’s actually be better off saying NOTHING about care homes etc as she clearly has no clue and is just using it as a means to talk about herself AGAIN! 😡
She didn’t given a shit all through the lockdowns and did exactly what she wanted.
Hideous woman truly truly awful. She should hang her head in shame at the things she’s done and posted but that would require some self awareness of which she has ABSOLUTELY NONE!

• Heart