Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my eyes! Pass the eye bleach!

But seriously, a question which has been asked many times and I’m sure will continue ad infinitum, WHY??
She thinks she’s hilarious. She thinks everyone looks at her trying way too hard behaviours and is thinking ‘oh I love her, she’s absolutely crazy’ (in a good way). When the reality is we’re all looking shaking our heads in disbelief that anybody is that desperate for attention. I’ve got a friend on social media who does exactly this and the amount of people who don’t see through it actually boggles my mind. She gets so many comments saying “oh you’re bonkers you, you make me laugh so much”. She’s not really bonkers, it’s all an act that comes from deep rooted insecurity and craving attention. Same with Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Out all day yesterday so trying to catch up on here, just looked at BMs stories and noticed a swipe up for Sarah’s Turner’s book ( close friends apparently) yet I failed to see a physical copy in hand ….I’m guessing her copy is lost in the post ? .
*Just to add I like the unmumsey mum and can’t understand how these two can get along .
I don’t think there are any physical copies of the book yet. It’s not being published until next year so they will probably be sent out nearer to the publication date.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how Emma has done non stop activities and getting together with people, but has never had a close contact with COVID, or needed to isolate. Everybody I know has had to isolate a couple of times, and I don’t know anybody as obnoxious in their mixing as her.

And yes I’m bitter about it.
Bitter here too! Our schools are back, staff & kids isolating across all year groups. Covid is still here & based on her activities I’m surprised too. I highly suspect she’s not testing & doesnt care content takes priority.

My super power is finding bargains...Um Emma you have no idea what a bargain is 😂
Super power? Is mainlining sugar & being a bell end a super power? She also has the power to repulse.

Reactions: 21
Bitter here too! Our schools are back, staff & kids isolating across all year groups. Covid is still here & based on her activities I’m surprised too. I highly suspect she’s not testing & doesnt care content takes priority.

Super power? Is mainlining sugar & being a bell end a super power? She also has the power to repulse.
It’s frustrating, it irritates me that she’s always doing the bare minimum too. From mixing with her family last March when it was first suggested, because she didn’t realise, to moving house with a cough, she’s deplorable.

Here secondary children have to test before returning to school, and still have to wear masks between lessons. I am testing twice weekly at work, and wearing masks unless eating. Emma can’t even get her 8 & 10 year old to wear a mask, and I very much doubt she’s worn one since that first primark trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get how Emma has done non stop activities and getting together with people, but has never had a close contact with COVID, or needed to isolate. Everybody I know has had to isolate a couple of times, and I don’t know anybody as obnoxious in their mixing as her.

And yes I’m bitter about it.
I’m bitter too and furious because we ( my husband and I ) even tho we are both fully vaccinated are still only going to the shops for necessary stuff and seeing very little family ( my husband is vulnerable ) and that witch and many like her flaunt around as if nothing has changed in the world and don’t even get pinged 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Every couple of weeks Babs does something that really boils my piss and today she’s done this. I work full time with two children under 6 yet I still manage to put the slow cooker on at least once a week. She’s at home all day pissing about on social media “working” and yet can’t be arsed to make something in the slow cooker. Does she really think she can compete with Taming Twins because she can’t.

Reactions: 23
I’m bitter too and furious because we ( my husband and I ) even tho we are both fully vaccinated are still only going to the shops for necessary stuff and seeing very little family ( my husband is vulnerable ) and that witch and many like her flaunt around as if nothing has changed in the world and don’t even get pinged 🤬
My daughter is CV, I’m a teacher, covid is very much around still! It infuriates me that she has no regard for anyone’s safety, and I suspect she’s never had the app, nor will she have checked in anywhere, so couldn’t be pinged. I bet the only tests she’s ever done were for the Disney ‘boat trip to nowhere!’

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF was that this morning? She really does love herself doesn’t she? I’ve never known anyone as attention seeking as her.
And why are her feet a different colour to her legs? Is it a tan line from socks? I can’t imagine she actually goes brown because she’s so fair, doesn’t wear SPF so probably just burns. But it looks like her legs are brown then there’s a line and her feet are much whiter? Has she been photoshopping maybe?!!!!!
She’ll never use that slow cooker, she’ll do one meal for content and that’ll be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd rather drink my own piss than go on a slow cooker journey with her. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd rather drink my own piss than go on a slow cooker journey with her. Just saying.
Yeah, cos it'll be the most beige, unappetising slop she'll present for the gram once, then declare her family aren't slow cooker people and it'll be back to fish fingers and waffles .

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.