Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have covid at the moment, actual positive covid just as I started to forget about it 😩 Guess how it started? Cough and watering eyes, then got a bit better then got much worse basically a massive cold. I took a test and it was negative two days later I was positive. Bet she won’t take a test and carry on blaming allergies.
Except she's been saying this for weeks, even since before the Disney boat trip to nowhere. So not wanting to Babfend but COVID isn't the only thing that people have wrong with them.

Reactions: 11
Except she's been saying this for weeks, even since before the Disney boat trip to nowhere. So not wanting to Babfend but COVID isn't the only thing that people have wrong with them.
I agree, but it’s always good to be safe as 5 of us who spent time with each other have it now. To be honest I skip a lot of her stories.

Reactions: 6
I agree, but it’s always good to be safe as 5 of us who spent time with each other have it now. To be honest I skip a lot of her stories.
Don't get me wrong, I agree fully that Emma thinks COVID is over, that she's never respected the rules or restrictions and has acted like a selfish spoilt entitled brat throughout the whole thing.... But as a mental health professional I'm seeing the effects it's having on people not having other illnesses and issues addressed as COVID takes priority over EVERYTHING still and it shouldn't. There are more deaths from suicide and cancer still, daily, but this isn't reported 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Don't get me wrong, I agree fully that Emma thinks COVID is over, that she's never respected the rules or restrictions and has acted like a selfish spoilt entitled brat throughout the whole thing.... But as a mental health professional I'm seeing the effects it's having on people not having other illnesses and issues addressed as COVID takes priority over EVERYTHING still and it shouldn't. There are more deaths from suicide and cancer still, daily, but this isn't reported 😢
I know, it’s awful how much has been pushed aside.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many more attention seeking photos is she going to add to her stories 🤷‍♀️🙄.
Constantly fishing for compliments 🙄!!

Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ how many more attention seeking photos is she going to add to her stories 🤷‍♀️🙄.
Constantly fishing for compliments 🙄!!
Just came here to say the same . Kate moss wouldn’t post as many photos . Surely even her followers must be bored stiff of no content only her ugly mug

Reactions: 9
I have covid at the moment, actual positive covid just as I started to forget about it 😩 Guess how it started? Cough and watering eyes, then got a bit better then got much worse basically a massive cold. I took a test and it was negative two days later I was positive. Bet she won’t take a test and carry on blaming allergies.
Are you sure it’s not just allergies? Are you wearing Charlie Red body spray by any chance? As I do have a hunch this is Babs’s signature scent and this perfume is causing her crusty peepers to water.

(On a serious note I hope you’re doing ok 💕)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I second this. My god covid hit us hard. Only we are now still prioritising covid and we should be looking at the other illnesses

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh we’re having new year resolutions on Sept 1st cow bags! Brace yourselves 🤣 Seems it will involve the slow cooker, more walks (just so she can say walkity like she did every day in lockdown and drive us all mad) and not having ham and cheese in her sandwich for lunch every day (no doubt as soon as it’s winter in her world she’ll be telling us daily that Heinz tomato soup is the best ever)

Personally I think her resolutions should include less crap food, take up some exercise, buy less, spend quality time with the kids and NO phone, post less stories, volunteer for a local charity or at a school or hospital, tell less lies, stay in clothes until at least 6pm every day…….but what do I know?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg the Tik tok is so cringe! My 11 year old niece has been doing it with her friends, literally the same thing! She is so so desperate to be cute and popular! I am dying inside for her 😂😂😂😂😂

If a New Years resolution ( on 1st september why am I not surprised cos she’s always earlier than everyone else…..Halloween, Christmas, bedtime 😂😂) is to do a tik tok a day we are all bleeping doomed …..I don’t say this lightly but she really is a stupid C U Next Tuesday

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If a New Years resolution ( on 1st september why am I not surprised cos she’s always earlier than everyone else…..Halloween, Christmas, bedtime 😂😂) is to do a tik tok a day we are all bleeping doomed …..I don’t say this lightly but she really is a stupid C U Next Tuesday
I wouldn’t worry too much about the ‘TikTok a day’ thing. Her track record of saying she’s going to do something every day is not great 🤣 she lasts about 4 days then it’s all forgotten about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What are these cheese and ham ramblings all about????? What kind of crazy resolutions are these?????? She totally needs to publish The Conway Chronicles as a sleep easy guide, it would fly off the shelves especially with a manky blankie or dressing gown free gift!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fixed it Babs - here's a resolution 👍

I realise this is probably unattainable for Babs to achieve but hey, we can dream 🤷😂
2021-08-30-19-53-02.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not a doctor but I have a hunch
Stop picking your sweaty rack, wash that stinking Teddy and bedding.
Stop picking yourself in general!!

You are rubbing filth into your own bleeping eyes. We watch you do it daily you bleeping dick

Oh and make up from the 1800s isn't going to do your eyes any favours either 🙄

Cockwomble

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.