Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF was that this morning? She really does love herself doesn’t she? I’ve never known anyone as attention seeking as her.
And why are her feet a different colour to her legs? Is it a tan line from socks? I can’t imagine she actually goes brown because she’s so fair, doesn’t wear SPF so probably just burns. But it looks like her legs are brown then there’s a line and her feet are much whiter? Has she been photoshopping maybe?!!!!!
She’ll never use that slow cooker, she’ll do one meal for content and that’ll be it.
Or an ad 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'd rather drink my own piss than go on a slow cooker journey with her. Just saying.
No please come, the adventures this woman has taken us on, it’s thrilling! Once Ste was considering buying a shed for months, then he found the shed of dreams, went to buy it and it was out of stock and then we didn’t hear about the shed again - I’m waiting on the edge of my seat for that update.

Now we have the slow cooker and pax system journeys! Steven Spielberg himself couldn’t write such exciting content.

Also just two small points -

- Someone once said she posts so early so she’s the first story uploaded and gets more engagement.
- In her new post she used the term “super spy” from TikTok. This woman’s life revolves around social media and Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get how Emma has done non stop activities and getting together with people, but has never had a close contact with COVID, or needed to isolate. Everybody I know has had to isolate a couple of times, and I don’t know anybody as obnoxious in their mixing as her.

And yes I’m bitter about it.
Snap. I just don’t get it. I’m sure she’s had the pings but has ignored them. She’s not behaved responsibly throughout though has she ?

Reactions: 19
I'd rather drink my own piss than go on a slow cooker journey with her. Just saying.
I’m calling it now - there will be “hilarious” mistakes, burnt dinners, fudge disasters. All to show how funny she is.

When actually, it will make her look thick, because a monkey could probably use one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can you put frozen potato based products in a slow cooker? She has a whole freezer drawer dedicated to such items!

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s 4pm and she’s not in her pjs! We must alert the church elders. And as if she has to google slow cooker recipes, silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s 4pm and she’s not in her pjs! We must alert the church elders. And as if she has to google slow cooker recipes, silly twit.
Don’t most slow cookers come with a few basic recipes included in a little booklet?

Reactions: 18
Wow Babs got a C in German - this confirms it that she’s practically Claudia Schiffer not just in looks.

Just master the English spelling of there, their and they’re Emma and there will be no stopping our bilingual Babs.

• Haha
I have covid at the moment, actual positive covid just as I started to forget about it 😩 Guess how it started? Cough and watering eyes, then got a bit better then got much worse basically a massive cold. I took a test and it was negative two days later I was positive. Bet she won’t take a test and carry on blaming allergies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
I have covid at the moment, actual positive covid just as I started to forget about it 😩 Guess how it started? Cough and watering eyes, then got a bit better then got much worse basically a massive cold. I took a test and it was negative two days later I was positive. Bet she won’t take a test and carry on blaming allergies.
Hope you feel better soon.
In Babs world, covid is now over. She would never take a test unless the outcome benifitted her, she is far too selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If i was a gambler i would be putting money on her telling us that the slow cooker is not working ,and as shes had it since christmas shes not been able to change it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If i was a gambler i would be putting money on her telling us that the slow cooker is not working ,and as shes had it since christmas shes not been able to change it
I have been thinking this - I bet it ‘won’t work’ and because Babs is a twit who didn’t try it when she got it she’ll be able to say oh it’s out the exchange time oh well and go back to the beige buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.