Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I abso-bleeping-lutely hate the word Walkity.
Who the hell does she think she's speaking to 🙄

And banging on about the holidays making her exhausted!! Piss off Emma, you have zero clue what real exhausted people go through. People who work and juggle child care everyday, including the holidays. You go on "walkity's" 🤮 Go for picnics, play dates 🤮, shopping for unnecessary Tat and watch Netflix in your PJ'S from 4pm. You have a man slave for a husband and don't do anything worth while. You're exhausted because you're fat, lazy, drink too much alcohol and eat tit!!!
I never heard the word before only from herself the almighty dictionary of baba words! I used to say to my dog let’s go walkies and I’m even cringing at that now! Oh the shame .. I’m afraid I may be a baba in the making😫 no just noooo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but there’s no excuse why Babs hasn’t used a slow cooker you do not need to be able to cook to use one. She’s so lazy and wasteful.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but there’s no excuse why Babs hasn’t used a slow cooker you do not need to be able to cook to use one. She’s so lazy and wasteful.
The whole point of a slow cooker is that you don’t have to be any kind of cook - it’s literally Chuck it all in and job done.

I can't add anything to this thread that hasn't already been said but I agree, why does she turn to her phone as soon as she has opened her eyes in the morning and talk/yawn her way through some 'stories'??!! We don't need or want to see the inside of her mouth! Why does she not wait until she woken up a bit, washed her face, combed her hair etc??!! She could talk to us downstairs whilst sitting with a cup of tea/coffee, that's MUCH more normal! On the plus side, you lot are seriously entertaining lol!

Reactions: 24
I can't add anything to this thread that hasn't already been said but I agree, why does she turn to her phone as soon as she has opened her eyes in the morning and talk/yawn her way through some 'stories'??!! We don't need or want to see the inside of her mouth! Why does she not wait until she woken up a bit, washed her face, combed her hair etc??!! She could talk to us downstairs whilst sitting with a cup of tea/coffee, that's MUCH more normal! On the plus side, you lot are seriously entertaining lol!
Ste is that you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪 only kiddin 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is a question that we’ve been asking for 82 threads and have yet to come up with an answer other than she’s addicted to the sound of her own voice!!

Reactions: 20
I don’t get how Emma has done non stop activities and getting together with people, but has never had a close contact with COVID, or needed to isolate. Everybody I know has had to isolate a couple of times, and I don’t know anybody as obnoxious in their mixing as her.

And yes I’m bitter about it.

Reactions: 27
oh my eyes! Pass the eye bleach!

But seriously, a question which has been asked many times and I’m sure will continue ad infinitum, WHY??

Reactions: 16
Babs tribute 😁

In the wake of Bab rising on the Babbath day (and assuming she is no longer taking them off..)

"Bab for good" Parody of "Back for Good" by Take That

🎵🎶 I guess that it's time, for me to give up the Babbath, I feel it's time
Got a gurning picture of me
Got my pumpkin fall tacky coffee mug

Got a tit haul vlog for youtube
Got the cruise of Disney dreams
And I'm still, and I'm still a size 18...

Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it
I just want you Bab for good (No Babbath, want you Bab for good)
Whenever I'm wrong, tell me if you want and I'll block you
Emma's always right, understood?
(Want you Bab, no Babbath)
I'm coming Bab for good

Another day, another lie
I rehash my love story - it wasn't good
But all those Cowbags on that site thought it was boring
But that's not what I see

In the midst of desperation
Ste excels at my spreadsheets
Can't find a room in the tiny house for him to sleep...

Whatever I said, I couldn't care less
I didn't mean it
I just want you Bab for good (no Babbath, want you Bab for good)

Whenever I'm wrong, I'll shove on a frock
And be worshipped
There's no sizing up for me (size 18, want you Bab)
I want you Bab for good

I guess that it's time
That I came Bab for good 🎵🎶
Thread title suggestion “whatever I did, I didn’t mean we (don’t) want you back babs for good”

• Haha
You’re welcome cowbags 😳😳😳
I have so many questions...mainly WHY ???

I'm on insta trying to raise money for choose love with a raffle... my post has been shadow banned cuz its deemed to be upsetting, yet this cowbag has 456 likes for posting herself in badly fitting underwear

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
You’re welcome cowbags 😳😳😳
Every time you think she’s scraped the bottom of the barrel and put out the most desperate content she can, she somehow manages to top herself. I mean, fair play to you Babs, those faces and poses have taken you to new heights of attention seeking desperation. I’m impressed, in a depressed and worried for your mental health and the effects this will have on your kids in the long run kind of way.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.