Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gonna take her at least a week to get all the dust of the slow cooker as it’s been sat on the side for at least 8 months and why is she googling recipes if and that’s a big if she uses it we all know it will be with packets/jars

Also 🎉TINGO 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
we all know Babs likes to jump on a bandwagon 8 months after it’s gone by, so is she going to be making fudge in her slow cooker? Can’t imagine she’d attempt anything healthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Out all day yesterday so trying to catch up on here, just looked at BMs stories and noticed a swipe up for Sarah’s Turner’s book ( close friends apparently) yet I failed to see a physical copy in hand ….I’m guessing her copy is lost in the post ? .
*Just to add I like the unmumsey mum and can’t understand how these two can get along .

Reactions: 12
Shes taken that suggestion from here, the slow cooker one. I wish people here wouldn’t help her with ideas. She doesn’t deserve any of our help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooooooh can I have my first Tingo??

On the last thread I said that her slow cooker would make great content, she could show her learning to use it and her mishaps (because she soooo hilarious).

Your welcome, Babs.

(She does know it’s not for cooking fish fingers and chips, right?)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Agh, * you’re welcome. Did a babs there and didn’t think before I typed.

Also, can you get an easier way to cook than a slow cooker? You just bung it all in and leave it. Even my teenager mastered knocking up a stew with ease when he was about 13.

Reactions: 11
If she is as tired as she says she is, go back to sleep Babs! Stevie doesn't appear to be in bed with her at 6.30am on a bank holiday and the kids are probably still asleep. Go back to sleep Babs, don't pretend yawn for the world and his wife to see your manky tongue and give us a rest from the pointless stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She's put a swipe up to watch her latest YouTube video. Except it's not the latest one is it? Because the latest one is a Poundland haul and she's put the cruise haul one up 🤦‍♀️😂.

Out all day yesterday so trying to catch up on here, just looked at BMs stories and noticed a swipe up for Sarah’s Turner’s book ( close friends apparently) yet I failed to see a physical copy in hand ….I’m guessing her copy is lost in the post ? .
*Just to add I like the unmumsey mum and can’t understand how these two can get along .
And if you go back and look, you'll see there isn't actually a swipe up for the book 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's put a swipe up to watch her latest YouTube video. Except it's not the latest one is it? Because the latest one is a Poundland haul and she's put the cruise haul one up 🤦‍♀️😂.
Just came here to say this! So good at your job babs 🙄

CF7019F2-A959-4451-9077-491CF402B460.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh sweet Jesus why doesn’t she just call her account “ photos of meeee” I have never seen anyone post as much pics of themselves as her. And yep her top lip is gone with her fake smiles she lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back to the stationary haul Erin seems to LOVE pink - was it another lie Babs or a pathetic attempt to highlight how alternative and individual her daughter is even in fact she’s just like every other ten year old girl ffs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
IF I did an IG story first thing on a bank holiday (I wouldn't!) Mr Allthecakes would be next to me still asleep

Why doesnt she use Taming Twins slow cooker recipes? She'll be doing rice pudding or fudge! I hoped autumn would bring a sense of health & wellbeing with her food & exercise before her hair snaps off and she's seriously ill.

Reactions: 14
If she is as tired as she says she is, go back to sleep Babs! Stevie doesn't appear to be in bed with her at 6.30am on a bank holiday and the kids are probably still asleep. Go back to sleep Babs, don't pretend yawn for the world and his wife to see your manky tongue and give us a rest from the pointless stories.
I never understand why she’s always up and yawning so early, especially on weekends and school holidays. Her children are old enough to want a bit of a lay in, chill out in their rooms or go down and put the TV on for a bit. And they are certainly old enough to help themselves to breakfast, let the dog out for a wee.

I don’t get her at all. If you are always so tired, don’t get up at the crack of dawn if you don’t have to.

IF I did an IG story first thing on a bank holiday (I wouldn't!) Mr Allthecakes would be next to me still asleep

Why doesnt she use Taming Twins slow cooker recipes? She'll be doing rice pudding or fudge! I hoped autumn would bring a sense of health & wellbeing with her food & exercise before her hair snaps off and she's seriously ill.
Oh yes. It will still be sugary tit. But she’ll think it’s healthy as it’s done in a slow cooker.

Reactions: 15
I abso-bleeping-lutely hate the word Walkity.
Who the hell does she think she's speaking to 🙄

And banging on about the holidays making her exhausted!! Piss off Emma, you have zero clue what real exhausted people go through. People who work and juggle child care everyday, including the holidays. You go on "walkity's" 🤮 Go for picnics, play dates 🤮, shopping for unnecessary Tat and watch Netflix in your PJ'S from 4pm. You have a man slave for a husband and don't do anything worth while. You're exhausted because you're fat, lazy, drink too much alcohol and eat tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Christ , how bad were the 4 stories she deleted before she settled on her usual wafflebollox? She's even boring herself now 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.