Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her first "Disney Cruise Vlog" and can honestly say it just made me feel sorry for her. She's so desperate to seem like a "cool mum" but ultimately she just comes across as desperate. She's just so tacky......

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My family are doing my head in now 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

I don’t have a recap officially but I think I can sum up -

Babs went on the Disney cruise and somehow managed it to look totally crap. She got changed 3735 times and all the outfits were ugly. She made PUS recreate the Titanic pose and all it did was prove how much he can’t bare to be near her.

They came home and she moaned about the washing. A lot. She made a tit vlog about the cruise. No information or helpful tips.
She went shopping.
She went to the Botanical Gardens again and showed the same plants she always shows. She recreated kids with the pics which mostly showed who her favourite is, as if anymore proof was needed.

She’s still a size 18 in every thing she wears. Ever. Always. No other size.
She’s still weirdly grey and very unhealthy, eating crap and drinking alcohol.
She’s still a twit who needs an intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Babs went on the Disney cruise and somehow managed it to look totally crap. She got changed 3735 times and all the outfits were ugly. She made PUS recreate the Titanic pose and all it did was prove how much he can’t bare to be near her.

They came home and she moaned about the washing. A lot. She made a tit vlog about the cruise. No information or helpful tips.
She went shopping.
She went to the Botanical Gardens again and showed the same plants she always shows. She recreated kids with the pics which mostly showed who her favourite is, as if anymore proof was needed.

Wonderful recap but be fair now as she did take Ethan and the rest of them to his favourite place in the world THE PREMIER INN so she abosultley doesn't love hate him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonderful recap but be fair now as she did take Ethan and the rest of them to his favourite place in the world THE PREMIER INN so she abosultley doesn't love hate him 😂😂
And she took him to the Lego place because she loves him so much and not because it was for a #ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

She went shopping.

Oh man!! Second time in a row I’ve quoted myself because the edit button is gone.
She recreated pics with the kids

D’oh!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She went shopping.

I think this is quite possibly your best one yet 🤣👍✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
how could any parent make favouritism so obvious . I feel so sad for Ethan . Every photo all we see is the back of his head and her fugly puss :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
how could any parent make favouritism so obvious . I feel so sad for Ethan . Every photo all we see is the back of his head and her fugly puss :(
She really couldn't give a tit about him, it's all about her an 3T. He deserves some genuine love and not to be used like a puppet when he can bring in the cash. She does not deserve him

Reactions: 18
I don't for a second believe she actually genuinely cries at Disney. She just thinks that's part of the bandwagon. She's hard faced and loud so OTT over-animated pretend sobbing faces with her mouth open like a trout while clutching her tits like an over-excited teen at a boy band concert trying to fit in with their mate yes, 100%; but a genuine tear in the eye? Nah, I don't buy it. I've caught glimpses of her in the past in the background of other people's vlogs and when she thinks she's not being filmed she looks miserable and grumpy. Even in her own old Disney vlogs she'd be in the queue visibly disinterested in the rides etc. Im glad Disney have seemingly listened/researched and struck her off the Disney free holiday list.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is soooo boring with all her repetitive sh*t content. The only reason I look at any of it is so I can come here and see what hilarious things the cowbagIC1000 have to say about it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I was thinking - who from the main ‘ Disney crew ‘ got thr freebee boat trip , not this one , not brogan, not Sophie & Dave….what do these idiots all have in common? Their fake, uneducated, slobby, uninspiring content, bit embarrassing when you bill yourself as a top Disney /family vlogger …..

Reactions: 27
I don't for a second believe she actually genuinely cries at Disney. She just thinks that's part of the bandwagon. She's hard faced and loud so OTT over-animated pretend sobbing faces with her mouth open like a trout while clutching her tits like an over-excited teen at a boy band concert trying to fit in with their mate yes, 100%; but a genuine tear in the eye? Nah, I don't buy it. I've caught glimpses of her in the past in the background of other people's vlogs and when she thinks she's not being filmed she looks miserable and grumpy. Even in her own old Disney vlogs she'd be in the queue visibly disinterested in the rides etc. Im glad Disney have seemingly listened/researched and struck her off the Disney free holiday list.
I think she did cry multiple times. But not because of the magical Disney moments, it was because she‘d had to pay £££ for the cruise and some of her insta colleagues had been gifted it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she did cry multiple times. But not because of the magical Disney moments, it was because she‘d had to pay £££ for the cruise and some of her insta colleagues had been gifted it 🤣
Especially when she's there with her dedicated Disney insta account!! She really needs to stop spouting off about how GREAT she is at her job when she, a self proclaimed Disney fanatic who considers "liking Disney" to be such a huge part of her personality and her family life, cannot snag a single Disney freebie. Emma may love Disney, but Disney clearly doesn't love Emma (unless she pays for it).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I tried to watch her tit blog had to turn it off after she spent ages going on about what she was wearing , primark ears etc she is so boring and tit at her so called job

Reactions: 15
It's too early to see that Brummie baboons arse

"Just showing you some of the cruise. Fancy stairs"......Emma love, we can hear you're struggling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched the vlog on x2 playback as thats the only way its bearable lol

why didnt she edit out her pants in the mirror 😱

Why is she lying about Ethan being too tired to stay and watch the show when hes jumping around the room talking about the quiz?!

Why can’t an 8 and 10 year old ‘make it’ to 8:45 to watch a show???? Makes absolutely no sense!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.