Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryanโ€™s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 3 kids and none of them ever needed school supplies in primary school in UK. My eldest 2 did much of their primary school years in America and we DID have a list of required school supplies that we had to buy each year. Pens, pencils, folders, crayons, glue, tissues ( for the whole class) etc. Everyone goes to Walmart/Target etc and stocks up.
I think her stationary haul is trying to look like an American YouTuber or appeal to her ( probably very small) US audience. Sheโ€™s SO desperate to be a big deal in the USA itโ€™s pathetic. She has some stupid idea that because sheโ€™s been to NYC &Disney in US a few times she is an American by proxy! Her desperation is so obvious! She really is pathetic.
YES!!! You have hit the nail on the head here.

Also, dont forget she stayed at the New Orleans themed hotel in Disney, so in her tiny little brain that is as good as going to New Orleans itself!!

Unlike Babs i have actually been to New Orleans, i was lucky enough as a student to study at Louisiana State University for a year, and even though we were based in Baton Rouge we used to go down to New Orleans most weekends. I have never been to the New Orleans style in Disney, but i can already tell that you wont be able to compare it to going with New Orleans. But i must admit i am quite glad she hasnt jumped on the New Orleans bandwagon- if there even is a bandwagon to jump on! Because i would be absolutely gutted if she loved the same place as me! Its my special place not Babs special place!! ha ha :)

Reactions: 16
Yes! She was like "I totally got sucked in by an insta trend, but I hate it"- good for her. My Pinterest is FULL of stuff I *think* I love and definitely want to do to my house, but I'm pretty sure some of them would be mistakes!

Tbf, we are the same have been celebrating being together for 11 years, but only married 3, so still mark both. IF it makes it to social media its just like "X years with this guy!", not every detail of how we met and everything we have done since every.single.year!!!

I can't imagine waiting more than a couple of months tops to tell my family I was in a significant relationship!! It speaks volumes that she was a dirty secret for a year.
I mean to be fair, meeting one of my sister in laws for the first time with a bump isn't one of my finest moments in my life ๐Ÿคฃ But we are now married (10 years next year) so ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ya know, each to their own. My friends always tell me the story of how we met, got together, ended up with a baby 14 months later would make a great film ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ But do I plaster it all over Insta every single anniversary ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Err, that would be no!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 16
@chipstick , I salute you...spat out my tea at your contribution this am. Babs de Biro omg ...superb ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. So do we think Ste asked her what bus she caught in the hope she'd piss off home and leave him alone? I honestly think she threw herself at him in a sort of last chance saloon type of way. I would be seriously worried if my partner took a year to introduce me to his family. Maybe the Conway's were shocked he turned up with a woman in tow? Tho tbf she is quite manly in her ways at times. Thank god she didn't find Tom Cruise...we'd never here the end of it ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Last point , is she seriously admitting she's been using the same box dye for 20 years? No wonder her hair is so thin and limp.
I second this about @chipstick - I just choked on my chilli con carne looking at that Photoshop ๐Ÿ˜‚ (yes I am eating late)

I take it the Babbath day is no more then? What was is 4 weeks? Well done Emma ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Also the rehashed anniversary story is just ๐Ÿ˜ด and who the duck has the ordinary boys I luv you as their wedding dance (no offence to any cow bags who may have done).. but of all the songs in the world..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The style is not flattering in slim people so on Bab it's going to look horrendous!
In this morni gs post, her hair has got a khaki tinge to it. You need a toner on that love!
If she does take pics of her in this outfit she will be bent over or possibly sitting down so everything will be hid.

Reactions: 7
Babs tribute ๐Ÿ˜

In the wake of Bab rising on the Babbath day (and assuming she is no longer taking them off..)

"Bab for good" Parody of "Back for Good" by Take That

๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ I guess that it's time, for me to give up the Babbath, I feel it's time
Got a gurning picture of me
Got my pumpkin fall tacky coffee mug

Got a tit haul vlog for youtube
Got the cruise of Disney dreams
And I'm still, and I'm still a size 18...

Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it
I just want you Bab for good (No Babbath, want you Bab for good)
Whenever I'm wrong, tell me if you want and I'll block you
Emma's always right, understood?
(Want you Bab, no Babbath)
I'm coming Bab for good

Another day, another lie
I rehash my love story - it wasn't good
But all those Cowbags on that site thought it was boring
But that's not what I see

In the midst of desperation
Ste excels at my spreadsheets
Can't find a room in the tiny house for him to sleep...

Whatever I said, I couldn't care less
I didn't mean it
I just want you Bab for good (no Babbath, want you Bab for good)

Whenever I'm wrong, I'll shove on a frock
And be worshipped
There's no sizing up for me (size 18, want you Bab)
I want you Bab for good

I guess that it's time
That I came Bab for good ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Excellent @Missymoo92 ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I actually sang that in my head. There are so many gifted Tattlers who should be publishing their work, not the talentless half wit Bab.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Will she wait for that loungesuit to be in the 50% off sale that InTheStyle do every week ๐Ÿ™„ and get a bigger size and pretend sheโ€™s wearing the one she was gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.