Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 of your good English pounds says she’s showing these on hangers because they don’t fit her, and we’re never going to see them again 🤣🤣View attachment 734914
That knitted lounge set is a definite no no for someone with as many lumps and bumps as she has. The cardigan has been given to so many including the likes of Rebecca Lamb so I wouldn't get too excited Bab!

Reactions: 15
It’s so weird right?!? I get that there are lots of reasons people are scared to tell their families they’re in a relationship, but surely there wouldn’t have been any issues with Babs and PUS?!? No racism or homophobia or religious differences, cultural issues, ex-partners and kids etc. Was it just because he didn’t actually want to be with her? And didn’t think it was serious?
I got with Mr BonBon at the start of Nov, and early Dec his family asked him if they needed to buy me Christmas presents. He said he thought they should because I’d be around for it, and that was nearly 17 years ago! Surely how it’s supposed to be when you meet the one you’re gonna end up with?!?
Exactly, when I met my husband ( younger than me) I was divorced with four children, I wanted to take it slow …. He introduced me to his mum four weeks later 😂
15 years later still going strong and I would never refer to him as a lead weight even as a joke 🤨

Reactions: 22
I would look like a teletubbie in a knitted lounge set, and I am an actual size 18 now. A couple of months ago when I looked like Babs, I would have looked even worse. They are so unflattering.

And I can tell just by looking at the jumper she showed that it wouldn’t go near her. I’d have to size up to a 20 in something like that.

Reactions: 12
Do Ikea do freebies for influencers? I bloody hope not.
No they don’t.I worked there for a couple of years and any promotional gifting they did was either to staff so they could try products out themselves and thus be able to better advise customers or occasionally to customers as part of an ad campaign.

Reactions: 16
Why isn’t she in her Stacey Solomon loungewear? Thought she couldn’t wait to wear it 🤥, a Sunday at home would’ve been the perfect opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would look like a teletubbie in a knitted lounge set, and I am an actual size 18 now. A couple of months ago when I looked like Babs, I would have looked even worse. They are so unflattering.

And I can tell just by looking at the jumper she showed that it wouldn’t go near her. I’d have to size up to a 20 in something like that.
The style is not flattering in slim people so on Bab it's going to look horrendous!
In this morni gs post, her hair has got a khaki tinge to it. You need a toner on that love!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hadn’t looked at her feed for a bit. She seems even bigger now. Chub rub shorts and can’t be too much longer before she is having to wash her back with a rag on a stick…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being ashamed to introduce your bf/gf to your parents , not a good start baba and as we can all see it is misery for ste— he isn’t happy and maybe YOU ARE “ the dead /lead weight around his neck. Wait til the children are old enough to leave home bet ste will be gone in a flash .and wtf is she in her manky winter dressing gown for? God she’s one lazy cow

Reactions: 20
Also…
View attachment 734984

Although Sarah did admit they hated how dark it was and they repainted!
Yes! She was like "I totally got sucked in by an insta trend, but I hate it"- good for her. My Pinterest is FULL of stuff I *think* I love and definitely want to do to my house, but I'm pretty sure some of them would be mistakes!

I will when we finally set a date, been together 14 years, engaged for 9 and still not set a date! I'm not starting from scratch with just wedding anniversaries 🤣
Tbf, we are the same have been celebrating being together for 11 years, but only married 3, so still mark both. IF it makes it to social media its just like "X years with this guy!", not every detail of how we met and everything we have done since every.single.year!!!

Steve not telling his family about her for a year is just the final piece of the jigsaw 🤣 He clearly always had doubts about her!
A year!!!!!!
By the time I had been with Mr Doodle for a year I was 7 months pregnant (🤦‍♀️) and we'd moved in together 🤣🤣
I can't imagine waiting more than a couple of months tops to tell my family I was in a significant relationship!! It speaks volumes that she was a dirty secret for a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She talks so strange in her You Tube videos, like she has a lisp or something?!
Not I repeat not her real way of speaking ! It’s all for attention, she thinks it’s a sweet fake persona. Daft cow. Said it before she could do so much with her platform. She could help with the Afghan people who are in brum. They have mostly come with nothing. But no. One small mention and that’s her done. Vile cretin !

Reactions: 23
My other half just realised she has just bought the same dress that babs had on in her haul video. She’s mortified. Guess it’s going straight back to ASOS…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.