Brummy Mummy #82 A desperate adult version of Ryan’s World

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@chipstick , I salute you...spat out my tea at your contribution this am. Babs de Biro omg ...superb 🤣🤣🤣. So do we think Ste asked her what bus she caught in the hope she'd piss off home and leave him alone? I honestly think she threw herself at him in a sort of last chance saloon type of way. I would be seriously worried if my partner took a year to introduce me to his family. Maybe the Conway's were shocked he turned up with a woman in tow? Tho tbf she is quite manly in her ways at times. Thank god she didn't find Tom Cruise...we'd never here the end of it 😱. Last point , is she seriously admitting she's been using the same box dye for 20 years? No wonder her hair is so thin and limp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she making out like a 4 year age gap is huge. There’s the same age gap between me and my partner, no one cares. It’s not like he was 16 and she was 25 🙄
Maybe her partner always bangs on a bout it. Mine does. I couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 1
Deffo size 18
I can fit into an 18 as well, but I’m a 20

@chipstick , I salute you...spat out my tea at your contribution this am. Babs de Biro omg ...superb 🤣🤣🤣. So do we think Ste asked her what bus she caught in the hope she'd piss off home and leave him alone? I honestly think she threw herself at him in a sort of last chance saloon type of way. I would be seriously worried if my partner took a year to introduce me to his family. Maybe the Conway's were shocked he turned up with a woman in tow? Tho tbf she is quite manly in her ways at times. Thank god she didn't find Tom Cruise...we'd never here the end of it 😱. Last point , is she seriously admitting she's been using the same box dye for 20 years? No wonder her hair is so thin and limp.
He was drunk and horny.Then he forgot about her or thought it was a desperate moment. She pushed herself on to him. He didn’t know how to say no because she was on her best narcissist behaviour.
He kept her a secret because he was ashamed and he knew it was all wrong.
She continued her narc abuse until she knew he was weak enough and then they got married.

He was drunk and horny.Then he forgot about her or thought it was a desperate moment. She pushed herself on to him. He didn’t know how to say no because she was on her best narcissist behaviour.
He kept her a secret because he was ashamed and he knew it was all wrong.
She continued her narc abuse until she knew he was weak enough and then they got married.

Yup the top deffo is. KeBabba however is not and that top will either never be worn or it will be worn once and stretched to buggery
Knitwear is very unforgiving, especially when it’s the wrong size or one size too small 😆 why didn’t she show it on her like she shows everything else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thought the same, waiting to see if someone better came along. A whole year before he told his parents 😂 huge red flag Babs that’s not love.
It’s so weird right?!? I get that there are lots of reasons people are scared to tell their families they’re in a relationship, but surely there wouldn’t have been any issues with Babs and PUS?!? No racism or homophobia or religious differences, cultural issues, ex-partners and kids etc. Was it just because he didn’t actually want to be with her? And didn’t think it was serious?
I got with Mr BonBon at the start of Nov, and early Dec his family asked him if they needed to buy me Christmas presents. He said he thought they should because I’d be around for it, and that was nearly 17 years ago! Surely how it’s supposed to be when you meet the one you’re gonna end up with?!?

Reactions: 22
Jeeeez how desperate is she to get a Freebie from IKEA 😂😂 literally has mentioned them so many times now! And as for her bestie??? Honestly does she even know what a real
Friend is? Or even how to be a friend? She uses people for her own gains, hate how she referrs to her followers as friends! Does she interact with them? No, does she follow them? No! So stop saying your followers are your friends! Friendship is a two way thing! And you babs and on a one way highroad to hell 😂😂 and could hubby look anymore dead behind the eyes? Even in his youth he has zero spark about him! About as interesting as an IKEA flat pax!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
their ‘meeting’ story makes me cringe more and more every year we hear it. Who celebrates the date they met when they have been married and have anniversaries? Someone who is desperate to prove they are happy and in love.
I will when we finally set a date, been together 14 years, engaged for 9 and still not set a date! I'm not starting from scratch with just wedding anniversaries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeeeez how desperate is she to get a Freebie from IKEA 😂😂 literally has mentioned them so many times now! And as for her bestie??? Honestly does she even know what a real
Friend is? Or even how to be a friend? She uses people for her own gains, hate how she referrs to her followers as friends! Does she interact with them? No, does she follow them? No! So stop saying your followers are your friends! Friendship is a two way thing! And you babs and on a one way highroad to hell 😂😂 and could hubby look anymore dead behind the eyes? Even in his youth he has zero spark about him! About as interesting as an IKEA flat pax!!
Do Ikea do freebies for influencers? I bloody hope not.

Reactions: 10
After chuckling earlier I cannot get the Bananarama song out of my head, no need to change the first verse, apt for Babs.

Hopes dashed to the floor
Like shattered teenage dreams
Boys living next door
Are never what they seem ooooh
A walk in the park can become a bad dream
People are staring and following me
This is my only escape from it all
Watching a film or a face on the wall

Babs De Biro's waiting
Stalking Stephen....

I'll crack on with family lunch now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Steve not telling his family about her for a year is just the final piece of the jigsaw 🤣 He clearly always had doubts about her!
A year!!!!!!
By the time I had been with Mr Doodle for a year I was 7 months pregnant (🤦‍♀️) and we'd moved in together 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.