Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m rehashing my own content here, just like Babs, however. I repeat. It. Is. Not. A. “Mini-break”. It’s. A. Holiday. Ungrateful, entitled, out-of-touch cow she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Babs, stop being a bellend. Board your boat, enjoy all that is Disney and switch your phone off. Make memories with your family and be present. They will love you for that!
Unless one of you fails the covid test and you're back to brum pronto.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So I have to Babfend here and its literally killing me, but I've put it off for hours..... 🤣🤣
Non Disney fans will not give a flying fuck but that picture with The Seven Dwarfs is literally like so hard to come by. I have one too from a visit in 2018. The Seven Dwarfs never ever appear all together in the parks for photos or meets (only in the parade) apart from during the Halloween Party which is an extra paid for event. The queue for this pic is never shorter than an hour long.
I confess I queued up for one too. I'm a die hard Disney fan and this was mega ❤👍🥳🥳
But like I said, a lot of people will be like 🤷‍♀️ huh!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

However, I did not sit on the floor like a twat and need help up afterwards 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
My OH used to go to the Dome ( where babs has said she was doing this) I just asked him were people allowed to dance on the bar? His reply “no, we would have been thrown out, my mate tried it once and got banned! This would have been around the same time babs was there as they are the same age!
More made up stories for attention???
I just cant for the life of me see Babs in the Dome in her estate agent suit with the satin shirt!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
this is actually embarrassing. She’s the type of person who gives ‘Disney adults’ a bad name and people think everyone who likes Disney is a weirdo.

I have been to a Disney park every year since 2014 (not last year and won’t be this year), I love the parks and enjoying holidaying there, but I conduct myself in a ‘normal’ way, I have a 9-5 office job, I have a home to run, bills to pay and I only wear Disney clothes when on a holiday bar a few occasions the washing hasn’t been done! We aren’t all massive attention seeking people who make Disney a personality trait.
YES! This. I love Disney holidays, I have t shirts and ears I wear when I’m there, I would totally queue for the 7 dwarves and I usually cry at least once on a trip! But it’s not a personality trait: it’s a love I got instilled in me by my mum when I was a kid and we went to Florida and France, and something I carry on in her memory and because my husband and kids also ENJOY it! I really wanted to try the cruise but we couldn’t get the dates to work and couldn’t justify the money so we’ve got Paris booked later in the year, and we’ll see if we make it or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also I am a massive over packer, I always take way too much, but even I would struggle taking that much luggage for two nights 🤣 They look like complete twats.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Cruise ships are bloody freezing on a night I won’t lie 😂
fucking idiot. of course a boat, at sea, in ENGLAND is going to be cold at night! imagine babs, routing thru their multiple suitcases packed to the brim with cycling shorts, disney t-shirts, bikinis and mickey mouse ears trying to unearth an item of clothing with long sleeves, because she's packed as if she's at disneyworld! 🤦🏻‍♀️

bet she's wishing she'd packed the manky blankets in one of her many cases, yearning for her stinking dressing gown and afternoons spent in pyjamas! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Just emailed Birmingham museums. It’s the first time I’ve ever made any complaints about this woman to anyone besides tattle. I am absolutely embarrassed that they’ve chosen her to even be featured on their grid as a representative. A woman with headlines of domestic violence towards her husband and offensive, vulgar behaviour, including taking pictures of her sweaty private parts on hot days???

seriously? Anyone who visits that grid will see this classless tramp and think this is who we are!

• Heart
  • Wow
Those of you who said she’s made it all up have got it bang on. She’s watched so much American telly/films & is so bored & unsatisfied with her life (particularly her life from the 90s, which was as sad as it is now) that she’s convinced herself that that was actually how SHE lived. She’s made herself into an extra from Coyote Ugly in her mind, when in reality she was still snogging posters of Ronan Keating she ripped out of Top of the Pops magazine.
The boys DIDN’T fancy you Emma, or you wouldn’t have to bang on about it, and you were not wild & crazy. The fact you went to uni down the road from your house tells us that - couldn’t even move more than a few miles from your mum, you’re that unadventurous. And NO-ONE cares about old photos - no-one! Is it to make us all go ‘oh wow emma you were so pretty & thin back then?’ - cos you certainly aren’t anymore!

• Haha

Mingles123

Chatty Member
I’ve just worked 43 hours in the last three days, am I frazzled? Probably, but I haven’t got time to question it cos I’m getting my kids in the bath and into bed for story time like every other parent up and down the land 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

those nails are beyond shambolic, who watched the kids whilst she was whiling the hours away in the salon??????
And the thought of PUS boxing 🥊 had me ROFLing, that limp lettuce couldn’t open a packet a smash unaided

• Haha

Emra77

It’s 630 on a really hot summers day. We haven’t eaten yet never mind ready for bed. She is in the bath??!!
My kids are currently running around garden screaming with water guns. Me I’m sat with a glass of chilled rose! She is very strange

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I hope she realises how lucky she is. My 7 year old won’t be doing much this summer, maybe a few
trips to the park. I have no money, an elderly relative with dementia who takes up all my time. There hasn’t been a holiday that she can remember, no days out to theme parks - just can’t do it..

Her children are so lucky and she is lucky that she has the time and money to treat them. I hope she knows it.
Sadly, I'm pretty sure she doesn't realise how lucky she is. And the reason for this is because she couldn't make it anymore obvious that she hates being alone with them. She palms them off whenever she can to allow her to work (it's not work) and really resents them being there.
Your little one will be happy to be with you, and you are putting their needs and safety before your own, that's already one up on Emma's parenting.
You're doing amazing, please don't compare yourself to this selfish, spoilt, nasty narcissist.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She only can wear a low /possibly kitten heel because of a dodgy leg but can climb up on her worktops and dance like an idiot.
Honestly such desperation is just embarrassing frankly. Just stop Emma and go away. You’re a has been.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
kitten mugs - literally featuring black cats - "i'm not really sure why these are classed as halloween..." 🤦🏻‍♀️

super feminist "girls can do anything boys can do!" babs drops her guise: can't open a candle? gotta get steve to sort it, as she doesn't want to ruin her nails! as of those nails could be ruined! 🤣

"ethan really wanted that BOO g-nomie, but i was like fuck off! i love buying tat, but not tat that my son wants!" *changes the subject* and then proceeds to buy a boo g-nomie, just a totally different one than ethan actually wanted, clearly out of pure spite! 😔

ethan, talking about yet another shirty candle:" i thought it was an actual cup - not a candle!"
babs: "well you've RUINED it now!" *glares at him aggressively* "you've RUINED IT."

babs: "ethan, are you proud?"
ethan: "no"
go ethan, speak your mind kid! that boy is going places!

ethan's a cute kid, and it's nice to see him acting naturally and just being himself, rather than the fake, forced scrunched-nose smiles that his sister does. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Heart