Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Southampton, and IIRC yes there's a few, and I also have a friend on board at the moment but he's too busy having an absolute blast with his daughter to care about foghorn leghorn here, otherwise I'd ask him to provide updates 🤣 .
She defo has Liverpool tagged, it said Liverpool and then changed to Disney magic but if you click she’s tagged it as Liverpool, they do go from there too, unless she’s trying to make out she’s sailed from Liverpool when she hasn’t! I guess we will see if any tattlers spot her! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just seen someone's been airlifted off the ship!

🤞 Fingers crossed it's Babs 😂

(Hope whoever it is, is ok)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210813-203147.png

By the way, I was the one that posted the screenshot of the photo where the Instagrammer caught Babs in the background when she was at Disneyland Paris that started fajitagate 😂

Edit to add, it wasn't her that posted this photo, it was another Disney vlogger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She defo has Liverpool tagged, it said Liverpool and then changed to Disney magic but if you click she’s tagged it as Liverpool, they do go from there too, unless she’s trying to make out she’s sailed from Liverpool when she hasn’t! I guess we will see if any tattlers spot her! 😂
Its definitely Southampton she’s sailed from. The Magic left Liverpool about 10 days ago and has done a few Southampton cruises since. Yet another fine example of babs being so bloody brilliant at her job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 711539

By the way, I was the one that posted the screenshot of the photo where the Instagrammer caught Babs in the background when she was at Disneyland Paris that started fajitagate 😂
As if she posted a photograph of this. That's so disrespectful. She's more bothered about being caught out for not mentioning it than the poor person's privacy

Reactions: 5
As if she posted a photograph of this. That's so disrespectful. She's more bothered about being caught out for not mentioning it than the poor person's privacy
Oh no sorry it wasn't her that posted it, it was another Disney vlogger.

Reactions: 8
Its definitely Southampton she’s sailed from. The Magic left Liverpool about 10 days ago and has done a few Southampton cruises since. Yet another fine example of babs being so bloody brilliant at her job 🙄
It will be whoever made the local geotag, they probably were on a Liverpool departure so it lists that as the location. She’ll have just clicked on it no looking at the actual location information.

Reactions: 3
it's interesting how she's made a point of sharing the restaurant their eating at, the characters, their surroundings etc - yet hasn't shown off her fancy meal! guaranteed she filled her "disney-inspired" tote with pizza and hotdogs earlier, so she can fill up on beige delights when she's back in the cabin, because there is absolutely no way she's eating tuna or salmon or steak! 😂

Reactions: 15
Is she invisible 🤔

I don’t mean to offend Disney fan tattlers

but how can an adult woman be attracted to a cartoon character unless you have several screws loose
Has she gone to eat at the earliest opportunity to avoid any cowbags?

Or is the entertainment and they've gone early to avoid cowbags

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.