Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor ethan...the enforced 630pm bedtimes are taking their toll.
What are the chances that babs come back from this cruise saying she is exhausted and needs another holiday?

Reactions: 23
Oh my god the sandals.

My 80 year old grandmother wore shoes like this...
imagine being like here darling take a video of me flapping around whilst I do that stupid thing with my lip and tuck it up to show my yellow bashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could be alone in thinking this but why would you spend £1500 to go on a ship for 40 hours? And a ship that just sails around the UK at that? If I had that kind of money, I'd rather put it aside, save more and wait until I could go abroad again safely. Then I'd take my child to an actual Disney theme park.

I've been to Disneyland Paris once and I've got to be honest, I hated it. I was 18 and it just wasn't for me. I went with my parents and brother and we went and saw actual Paris on one of the days and I enjoyed that far more than the theme park itself. I don't hate Disney. I wear Disney clothing from time to time. My daughter on the other hand is nearly 4 and believes that all of the characters are real so I would love to go again just to see her little face light up every time she met one.

My point is is that this cruise is all about Babs and what she wants. They'll do everything she wants to do just so she can story it and I bet the kids still have to go to bed relatively early because she wants to. I've never understood that. Why doesn't Stephen just take them out and do things if she wants to go to bed? Why do they all have to suffer being stuck in the hotel room bored out of their arse because she's tired?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s not going to be hard to spot by a tattler , she’s makes a complete arse out of herself just to get noticed .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that money paid for a 2 day break which just looks to me as if they're on the Fishguard/Rosslare crossing 🤷.
Looks more like the Hull to Zebruggee hope her cabin is as small as the ones on there Loved a 2 4 1 on them Rough as hell but always had a good laugh

Reactions: 11
Where does the ship even sail? Just along the English channel and back??
Wherever the water is best. The one I went on just went up and down the Irish coastline, others had a trip around the Isle of Man, the Southampton cruises seem to head west to Cornwall then slowly come back.

At the moment it looks like they've not even made it past the Isle of Wight

Reactions: 10
Pahahaha I couldn't load Tattle any quicker after seeing that photo of Stephen.

He looks like he's wearing his school uniform at the end of term, just needs a tie tied round his head 🤣
Perhaps Ste and Babs *shock horror* had a quickie (bit rude) and he fumbled to get dressed afterwards before the kids finished their toddler stickers/colouring book/whatever the duck she packed for them.

I mean it's a very unlikely possibility but still a little 🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so they sail at 7 tonight and dock early morning Sunday a lot of money for one full day
I priced one and it was about £500 a person for two nights & one whole day. Meanwhile other cruise lines £500 for a week 💁🏻‍♀️ Babs had no interest in cruising she just did it because its branded Disney

Reactions: 16
i genuinely don't understand her. the few other influenzas i follow who have been on a disney cruise take a few days away from SM to enjoy the holiday - obvs taking photos etc while they're onboard - and then share photos ans/or a vlog when they return. bab sis obviously saving a lot of footage for vlogs - a cabin tour etc - so why does she need to share stories and posts while she's on the boat?! why can't she just enjoy the moment, and spend time with her family? like, i get that she'd still be taking photos and filming stuff, but at least once that was done, she could fully immerse herself in the "magic", and save sharing content until she's slumped on her sofa back in brum. at least then she'd be able to enjoy her holiday without her phone permanently glued to her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg that noise on the frozen story is her singing???? And no words for the dancing, once again proving she has no bad back or leg 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i genuinely don't understand her. the few other influenzas i follow who have been on a disney cruise take a few days away from SM to enjoy the holiday - obvs taking photos etc while they're onboard - and then share photos ans/or a vlog when they return. bab sis obviously saving a lot of footage for vlogs - a cabin tour etc - so why does she need to share stories and posts while she's on the boat?! why can't she just enjoy the moment, and spend time with her family? like, i get that she'd still be taking photos and filming stuff, but at least once that was done, she could fully immerse herself in the "magic", and save sharing content until she's slumped on her sofa back in brum. at least then she'd be able to enjoy her holiday without her phone permanently glued to her face!
SHIP 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just throwing it out there for the '40hr' comments, I think she is on a 3 night cruise (not that 64 is much better)

Reactions: 5
Perhaps Ste and Babs *shock horror* had a quickie (bit rude) and he fumbled to get dressed afterwards before the kids finished their toddler stickers/colouring book/whatever the duck she packed for them.

I mean it's a very unlikely possibility but still a little 🤏
Hahahahahahahahaha...you did make me laugh . The thought of them pair getting jiggy with it 🤮. Think the captain's got more chance of a fumble with Ste, not Bab #bitrude.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.