Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might have bought wifi tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️
I spent bloody ages trying to buy the wifi on board (so I could use wifi calls to keep in touch with family in an emergency not for fannying about on instagram stories) and no matter what we did we just couldn't get it to go through. If babs is more intelligent than myself and my husband and has managed to buy it, I'll be throwing myself in the Mersey!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I spent bloody ages trying to buy the wifi on board (so I could use wifi calls to keep in touch with family in an emergency not for fannying about on instagram stories) and no matter what we did we just couldn't get it to go through. If babs is more intelligent than myself and my husband and has managed to buy it, I'll be throwing myself in the Mersey!
She probably yelled I AM INFLUENCER!! I can imagine her being a right Karen, poor guest services having to put up with that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210813-222026_YouTube.jpg

So this is on her YouTube channel.
Condescending witch!!!!
It's like she's saying "oh you poor Minions who aren't as lucky as me"....
She's vile. So full of herself and brash!
I hope she has no sleep in the tiny cabin, gets spotted by the Tattle cowbags and has her trip ruined 🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
Babs had fancy (with peppers and everything) fajitas as part of a #ad implying her and Stevo were at home in manky blankeys on the floor eating them but she was papped in Disney land paris on holiday. She then had a meltdown on the floor of the bathroom in her ‘self catering’ accommodation.
The best line was I just want to be a good mom I am a good mom

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The best line was I just want to be a good mom I am a good mom
"They're making me not be a good Mum" 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Yeah we're making you exploit your kids lives, safety privacy and flogging them for any old Ad. We're making you do all that fucked up stuff aren't we Emma!? 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"They're making me not be a good Mum" 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
Yeah we're making you exploit your kids lives, safety privacy and flogging them for any old Ad. We're making you do all that fucked up stuff aren't we Emma!? 🤬🤬
I don't know what to do you know what you win you all win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brummy Mummy #81: Babs on the boat to nowhere, what's the bathroom like?

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 711741
So this is on her YouTube channel.
Condescending witch!!!!
It's like she's saying "oh you poor Minions who aren't as lucky as me"....
She's vile. So full of herself and brash!
I hope she has no sleep in the tiny cabin, gets spotted by the Tattle cowbags and has her trip ruined 🤣🤣
The only thing Babs is blowing #bitrude 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You know what pisses me off? People belting out “singing” at a concert so they drown out the actual music and all you can hear is them screeching. Bet Emma’s big gob ruined it so those around her the selfish blob. She does this at any live music event.

Also her claiming she paid for this holiday herself. Yes we know Emma. Maybe a couple of years ago you’d have got it for free, but those days are long gone. Now you’re just hanging rice on a washing line.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread title suggestion: don’t rock the boat Ste, Babs might tip the boat over

• Haha
Hahahahahahahahaha...you did make me laugh . The thought of them pair getting jiggy with it 🤮. Think the captain's got more chance of a fumble with Ste, not Bab #bitrude.
Well this is Rabbidy Babbidy who gets Horny at cartoon characters, so anything is possible I guess? 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or this one...
Ste’s about to drop his anchor, whilst Babs still acts like a class A w**nker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wherever the water is best. The one I went on just went up and down the Irish coastline, others had a trip around the Isle of Man, the Southampton cruises seem to head west to Cornwall then slowly come back.

At the moment it looks like they've not even made it past the Isle of Wight

The ship stopped between the mainland and the Isle of Wight for a while whilst someone was airlifted off of the ship and taken to hospital in Southampton.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.