Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, I think my womb has just shrivelled up at the sight of that gorm. He actually looks like a toddler who's been allowed to dress himself 🤣🤣.
I would rather stay celibate for the rest of my life than go near him 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s on a Disney cruise and has gone to the Irish bar?
According to Babs, Ste is well known for being able to sniff out an Irish pub wherever they go. It's one of his "personality traits", much as loving mugs is one of hers. No doubt he was allowed to go to said Irish bar JUST so Emma could capture this happy memory photo/content op, he then had to down his pint and continue with Babs itinerary of happy memories photo/content ops.

I don't get why, even on holiday, it's almost continual posting. Take your pics, enjoy the moment, do a few little photo dumps. I couldn't bring myself to pay all that money for this kind of holiday, but I DEFINITELY wouldn't pay it to watch my own holiday through my phone screen.

Reactions: 22
Ooh I wonder if any of our undercover cowbags have come across her yet. Though if I heard foghorn leghorn booming orders to her family I'd duck for cover 🗣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh I wonder if any of our undercover cowbags have come across her yet. Though if I heard foghorn leghorn booming orders to her family I'd duck for cover 🗣.
Probably not, I doubt they've gone to the Irish pub on a very expensive Disney cruise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i also wish she'd shut the duck up about that "hidden mickey" on her nail. it's not bleeping hidden. it was very obvious in the nail design she shared as "inspiration" and obvs asked whoever painted her nails to copy, and it's not "hidden" on her chunky, badly-painted nail. if anything, the only reason she keeps pointing it out is so that people won't think it's an unintentional black blob - as it could easily appear at a glance - and highlight the fact that it was definitely intentional. feeling insecure about those nails, eh babs?! 🤣
Yes, this was also bothering me but was worried I was being too much of a Disney geek! That is NOT a Hidden Micky on your nails Babs 🤯

Reactions: 8
Are the bars on the ship adults only or is that just after a certain time? If so have the children already escaped/ or been banished to kids club?

Reactions: 8
Hands up I cried at Disney Florida.

In my defense my then five year old ginger boy had just hugged Louis the ginger orangutan with whom he shares his name ( not intentional) and the look on his little face when he found a Disney character with the same hair has him was absolutely priceless.

I doubt I would've cried if my kids had been old enough to realise these are people covered in fake fur.

I may have cried at the price of the cruise though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hands up I cried at Disney Florida.

In my defense my then five year old ginger boy had just hugged Louis the ginger orangutan with whom he shares his name ( not intentional) and the look on his little face when he found a Disney character with the same hair has him was absolutely priceless.

I doubt I would've cried if my kids had been old enough to realise these are people covered in fake fur.

I may have cried at the price of the cruise though.
I think the difference is Babs puts so much pressure on her holidays as the be all and end all that it becomes a little tragic. Yes great memories can be made but somehow she's turned family fun into sickening consumerism. The crying, if we believe she cried, shows the pure desperation to not see her children happy but to flaunt her holidays to strangers on the internet. Her identity is based on being online and delivering content, not being a present mother

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think she sailed from Liverpool by her last post that’s where’s tagged, ahhh I hope there’s still some tattlers on board! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Think she sailed from Liverpool by her last post that’s where’s tagged, ahhh I hope there’s still some tattlers on board! 😂😂
Nah Southampton, and IIRC yes there's a few, and I also have a friend on board at the moment but he's too busy having an absolute blast with his daughter to care about foghorn leghorn here, otherwise I'd ask him to provide updates 🤣 .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.