Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey is that Stephens idea of formal a long sleeved shirt and shorts...Firstly, they don’t go together and you look like a right tit! Secondly, shorts are not allowed in the dining room
FFS, I think my womb has just shrivelled up at the sight of that gorm. He actually looks like a toddler who's been allowed to dress himself 🤣🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is a woman in her 40s crying at meeting Goofy?! I y sweat and getting emotional at
Your kid meeting a Disney princess or something but not at yourself meeting a character!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are we sure Stevie isn't BTEC Paul in disguise? He's definitely dressed in a white school shirt & shorts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pahahaha I couldn't load Tattle any quicker after seeing that photo of Stephen.

He looks like he's wearing his school uniform at the end of term, just needs a tie tied round his head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Pahahaha I couldn't load Tattle any quicker after seeing that photo of Stephen.

He looks like he's wearing his school uniform at the end of term, just needs a tie tied round his head 🤣
Tbf this is quite insulting to year 11’s as he looks OLD AF

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS, I think my womb has just shrivelled up at the sight of that gorm. He actually looks like a toddler who's been allowed to dress himself 🤣🤣.
If he’s in O’Gill’s they have Single Mingle nights 😂 good luck Stevie 👍🏻

• Haha
...and she'll be bleeping fuming that they're having to go in the Irish pub! Third dig of the day at PUS too! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think Stevie needs a bigger shirt, it's too short in the arms and is a little snug!! And for the love of God Babs, enjoy your holiday without sharing it with us!!
editing to add, it could have done with a little iron too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could understand a mum crying at their young child seeing (in their eyes) a real life Disney character and being genuinely excited and happy.

But her children are at the age of knowing they aren’t real and have seen the characters countless times before and even went to Disney last year. I genuinely believe Babs is so stunted that she’s actually manically laughing because of her own excitement.

This trip is all about Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Any other Irish people on here? I can’t read this thread with a straight face with all the Mickey talk! 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey is that Stephens idea of formal a long sleeved shirt and shorts...Firstly, they don’t go together and you look like a right tit! Secondly, shorts are not allowed in the dining room
I thought he was wearing ethans school shirt 😂😂 I love a crisp white shirt on my fella but Steve’s is cheap and grey like it’s been washed with the dark washing 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if any real Irish pub would serve what looks like a pint of piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.