Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs wouldn't be unlucky enough to catch covid and so not go on her holiday. As its been said before, the woman is Teflon. She could behead a live kitten on her stories and still her followers would support her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are they announcing all guests or is she a special guest?🙄🙄🙄
[/QUOTE]
On Disney Cruise Line everyone is announced!

Reactions: 12
Still nothing on bibbiddi bullshit.
Surely you could drum up business on that page by writing on your main page something like "more pics and stories will be added to my disney page"

Reactions: 14
I would actually die if my family was announced boarding a bleeping ship. She is such a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Are we supposed to believe 5hrs ago she was at setting off in Birmingham and she's already on the ship 🙄
I watched someone else go on the cruise for a giggle and they said the whole process since getting there, security and Covid testing process etc took a couple of hours!

Reactions: 12
If TT is embarrassed by them announcing their family name on a Disney cruise, she's clearly not looked at her mother's Instagram account yet because she'd be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I'd paid that much to go on a holiday/mini break that lasted 40 hours, I'd cry too.

Each to us own of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just looked up the cruise and for my family of five it said £3900 for two nights!!!!!! What the hell?! All the comments are positive and saying they are going soon too - How are they all affording that 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Babs likes to think she's superior to her babettes, she cant fathom that other people may earn equally or even more than she does. She always thinks she so special, but she's a bit rough in reality lol

Reactions: 19
Emma just put your phone down for this cruise. Take photos sure but don’t share them just for once be in the moment rather than thinking constantly of the gram. It won’t kill you I promise.
But how would she claim her expenses and tax etc if she doesn’t film it. Pisses me right off!

Reactions: 14
Already posting on Facebook to! Why can’t she just enjoy it without having to brag to everyone

Reactions: 13
ive watched a few disney cruise vlogs and to be honest im bored with them ,everyone doing exactly them same ,all i want to know if brummy does the adults only restaurant Palo saying as she thinks peppers are fancy ohh and also hoping to see her do the aquadunk ,hopefully she might get stuck

Reactions: 13
£1500 ish to watch you be welcomed on board through your phone. BE IN THE MOMENT!!!

I went to a safari park with my two children and my dad who's not been able to see them properly for months yesterday. Didn't pick my phone up the whole day as was either parenting or enjoying myself.

Reactions: 17
Already posting on Facebook to! Why can’t she just enjoy it without having to brag to everyone
Don't worry, when they leave port and she loses all access to data on her phone she'll have a mini breakdown. She needs the constant ego feeding so I hope it gets up to the level of fajitagate.

ive watched a few disney cruise vlogs and to be honest im bored with them ,everyone doing exactly them same ,all i want to know if brummy does the adults only restaurant Palo saying as she thinks peppers are fancy ohh and also hoping to see her do the aquadunk ,hopefully she might get stuck
Disney staycation cruise blogs have been done to absolute death, she can't show anything new or interesting to people who actually want to see this type of content. Should be fun to watch her videos hit a all new low and for her to be begging people to watch it.

Honestly, I expect her to do Palos but complain about the food not being to her taste, a.k.a. beige food. Tomato Soup starter, chicken parmigiana, and one of the boring deserts. Hoping for a good Tingo on that.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.