Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they drove down in those outfits yesterday and then put them back on again today?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So they drove down in those outfits yesterday and then put them back on again today?
They must have and it's all just to keep her fake timeline going for the gram. I literally can't comprehend thinking in this way. So bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's always about the NEXT holiday.

And honestly, she acted like she was forced to go to Butlins.

For us, that WAS our family holiday this year.
She acted exactly the same when they went to a Haven park a few years ago (pretty sure was gifted or part of an ad deal). She obviously loathed it and all she talked about was the Disney holiday to Florida they had booked!

Reactions: 8
They must have and it's all just to keep her fake timeline going for the gram. I literally can't comprehend thinking in this way. So bizarre!
Not necessarily. The photos in the car could be driving around Southampton before boarding. Same for the Starbucks normally she tags the bloody service station but not today 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Why does she always mock what Ste eats - Emma you haven’t got to your size and grey skin tone with a healthy balanced diet. Stop being a nasty cow.

Reactions: 22
I just looked up the cruise and for my family of five it said £3900 for two nights!!!!!! What the hell?! All the comments are positive and saying they are going soon too - How are they all affording that 🤯
What the actual duck
4 grand to look at people in plush costumes and eat overpriced grub for two bleeping nights

Holding onto her hair as it’s blowing a gale today 💨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Oh bless…..she really is sucking her stomach in hard, isn’t she? She wants to look her best for the man in the mouse costume.
I guess the brummy pig isn’t so body confident anymore. Gods sake, who cries about cartoon characters?!?

Reactions: 16
What the actual duck
4 grand to look at people in plush costumes and eat overpriced grub for two bleeping nights

She’s already said previously they aren’t “hugging” people, so why would they want to hug characters? 🙄 She’s an attention seeking moron.

Reactions: 13
Omg what a moron she is. She looks bleeping ridiculous. Ste looks like he’s left his brain behind
( standard look) and Erin looks like she’s not really sure how to react.
Just put your bleeping phone down you bellend Emma and enjoy time with your family- oh wait you don’t do that because everything ALWAYS has to be about YOU! Plus you don’t actually WANT to spend time with them unless they can make you some cash.
I haven’t cried at Disney since I saw Bambi when I was 6. No one (normal)cries because they’ve seen Mickey ( unless you’re a little kid then you’re excused!).

Jesus she really is going to be insufferable. Just duck off you twit.

• Haha
Omg what a moron she is. She looks bleeping ridiculous. Ste looks like he’s left his brain behind
( standard look) and Erin looks like she’s not really sure how to react.
Just put your bleeping phone down you bellend Emma and enjoy time with your family- oh wait you don’t do that because everything ALWAYS has to be about YOU! Plus you don’t actually WANT to spend time with them unless they can make you some cash.
I haven’t cried at Disney since I saw Bambi when I was 6. No one (normal)cries because they’ve seen Mickey ( unless you’re a little kid then you’re excused!).

Jesus she really is going to be insufferable. Just duck off you twit.
“Ste looks like he’s left his brain behind”
So true! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s already said previously they aren’t “hugging” people, so why would they want to hug characters? 🙄 She’s an attention seeking moron.
Isn't it weird how she loves to hug Disney characters but not her family?

She's fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh bless…..she really is sucking her stomach in hard, isn’t she? She wants to look her best for the man in the mouse costume.
I guess the brummy pig isn’t so body confident anymore. Gods sake, who cries about cartoon characters?!?
So true. It just cracks me up that it's just people in costumes she's crying over!!!! 🤪 :LOL:🤪:LOL:🤪:LOL:

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck

bleeping idiot! did she actually board boat thinking she was going or be able to hug the characters?! presumably the people dressed as disney characters should risk their health because she, kween babs, believes herself to be immune to covid as a result of being double jabbed - plus covid wouldn't be able to afford a disney cruise, so it won't be on the boat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

if it wasn't for all the cowbags on board - who i hope have a lovely babs-free holiday - i'd hope it would rain! 🤞🏻🤣

i also wish she'd shut the duck up about that "hidden mickey" on her nail. it's not bleeping hidden. it was very obvious in the nail design she shared as "inspiration" and obvs asked whoever painted her nails to copy, and it's not "hidden" on her chunky, badly-painted nail. if anything, the only reason she keeps pointing it out is so that people won't think it's an unintentional black blob - as it could easily appear at a glance - and highlight the fact that it was definitely intentional. feeling insecure about those nails, eh babs?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey is that Stephens idea of formal a long sleeved shirt and shorts...Firstly, they don’t go together and you look like a right tit! Secondly, shorts are not allowed in the dining room

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.