Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an observation there are few dodgy accounts on here that don't post regularly but come up occasionally & when you click on the account name it just says oops we have run into technical difficulties, has anyone noticed this?.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just an observation there are few dodgy accounts on here that don't post regularly but come up occasionally & when you click on the account name it just says oops we have run into technical difficulties, has anyone noticed this?.
I think it means the accounts been removed - usually means they are either a fan of the person being discussed or suspected to be the person and or their family / friends

Reactions: 14
Christ talk about overpacking! I packed less for our 10 days away! Seriously! I mean she never gets it’s right - apparently unable to take enough underwear for 4 nights at Butlins ( liar liar pants on fire!) but enough luggage for a fortnight for a 3 day cruise! No one will think she’s unique or the biggest Disney fan ever, no one will be impressed. Everyone normal will just think ‘ Christ what a weirdo stay away from her kids’!
She is the biggest bell end going.

Reactions: 18
I think it means the accounts been removed - usually means they are either a fan of the person being discussed or suspected to be the person and or their family / friends
Oh right thanks for clearing that up I get it, I would hate to give Bellend or her team any likes by accident.

Reactions: 7
I find the way she tells her Disney loving followers to “enjoy” following her trip really patronising and quite bullyish tbh. She knows that the holidays she goes on regularly are once in a lifetime trips (if that) for the majority of people, added to the fact that many people are struggling financially and emotionally as a result of the pandemic. Why does she think that being given the privilege of watching Babs be spoilt yet again on holiday would provide them with enjoyment rather than just feel like a kick in the face?
Couldn't agree more.

Who an earth wants to follow a spoilt NOT hardworking family go on ANOTHER spoilt/over the top holiday. How many have they been on within the last year or two?! A ridiculous amounts given the fact that Lardy Princess Wrinkles doesn't work. Sorry but insta isn't her job. Youtube isn't her job. Prancing about like a elderly twit on Tiktok isn't a job. Robbing people blind with a crappy tote isn't a job. It's nothing but attention seeking hobbies that she happens to make a few coins from.

She does nothing but sit around, trying to be young

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find the way she tells her Disney loving followers to “enjoy” following her trip really patronising and quite bullyish tbh. She knows that the holidays she goes on regularly are once in a lifetime trips (if that) for the majority of people, added to the fact that many people are struggling financially and emotionally as a result of the pandemic. Why does she think that being given the privilege of watching Babs be spoilt yet again on holiday would provide them with enjoyment rather than just feel like a kick in the face?

She’s pissed me off for years with all her holidays.

Yes, I am jealous because my 7 year old hasn’t even been on a UK holiday in her life. Its not just that though. It’s the way Emma acts like it’s a “right” she has to go on holiday.

Last year, it seemed like she took a pandemic as a personal attack on her as she couldn’t do what she wanted - but she still went to bleeping disney and god knows how many other breaks away. No thought for other people, just me, me, me, look at all the pointless tit and totally not needed new clothes I buy everyone for a few days away.

She can’t see how lucky she is. She never, ever seems grateful for any of it. There’s no humility or compassion in that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s pissed me off for years with all her holidays.

Yes, I am jealous because my 7 year old hasn’t even been on a UK holiday in her life. Its not just that though. It’s the way Emma acts like it’s a “right” she has to go on holiday.

Last year, it seemed like she took a pandemic as a personal attack on her as she couldn’t do what she wanted - but she still went to bleeping disney and god knows how many other breaks away. No thought for other people, just me, me, me, look at all the pointless tit and totally not needed new clothes I buy everyone for a few days away.

She can’t see how lucky she is. She never, ever seems grateful for any of it. There’s no humility or compassion in that woman.
It's always about the NEXT holiday.

And honestly, she acted like she was forced to go to Butlins.

For us, that WAS our family holiday this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s a spoilt entitled witch. She has no gratitude for anything in Her life. She actually believes she’s worked hard for the freebies and holidays Her levels of delusion are off the scale!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's always about the NEXT holiday.

And honestly, she acted like she was forced to go to Butlins.

For us, that WAS our family holiday this year.
Spot on! Before this one finishes she'll start harping on about the next holiday. Never satisfied.

Reactions: 10
Babs and her crappy #AD has wound me up mainly for the number of ‘likes’ it’s got so far. Jess Warner advertised J2O the other day and actually made it about the product (plus her bloke is a lot nicer to look at than Ste) yet it’s got about half the number of ‘likes’ 🙄🙄🙄
The way I look at is

“flies swarm around tit🙂

It will be Babs and her mummy 👍

Wonder if she’s got her fug ugly overpriced Disney bag swinging on her shoulder 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma just put your phone down for this cruise. Take photos sure but don’t share them just for once be in the moment rather than thinking constantly of the gram. It won’t kill you I promise.

Reactions: 17
Are we supposed to believe 5hrs ago she was at setting off in Birmingham and she's already on the ship 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are they announcing all guests or is she a special guest?🙄🙄🙄
They announce the m all, the poor young gap year students dressed up in Mickey suits must be having a hot sweat stood clapping like that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.