Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is actually embarrassing. She’s the type of person who gives ‘Disney adults’ a bad name and people think everyone who likes Disney is a weirdo.

I have been to a Disney park every year since 2014 (not last year and won’t be this year), I love the parks and enjoying holidaying there, but I conduct myself in a ‘normal’ way, I have a 9-5 office job, I have a home to run, bills to pay and I only wear Disney clothes when on a holiday bar a few occasions the washing hasn’t been done! We aren’t all massive attention seeking people who make Disney a personality trait.
YES! This. I love Disney holidays, I have t shirts and ears I wear when I’m there, I would totally queue for the 7 dwarves and I usually cry at least once on a trip! But it’s not a personality trait: it’s a love I got instilled in me by my mum when I was a kid and we went to Florida and France, and something I carry on in her memory and because my husband and kids also ENJOY it! I really wanted to try the cruise but we couldn’t get the dates to work and couldn’t justify the money so we’ve got Paris booked later in the year, and we’ll see if we make it or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also I am a massive over packer, I always take way too much, but even I would struggle taking that much luggage for two nights 🤣 They look like complete twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure what she thinks will be different with her cruise vlog compared to the others which have been online for at least 6 weeks! Maybe the crap co-ordinating outfits is her USP?

Reactions: 10
The boy has blinds and the girl has spotty curtains.
See bab, no strangers should know this. This should be your primary concern not being sneaky over ads and trips.
This fact alone would chill me I I was Emma. Nobody should know this level of detail about her kids rooms. And it’s all her own fault. In other news one of my close friends is on the same ship. She’s swore she will report 😅🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The other passengers when Emma boards the boat:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is actually embarrassing. She’s the type of person who gives ‘Disney adults’ a bad name and people think everyone who likes Disney is a weirdo.

I have been to a Disney park every year since 2014 (not last year and won’t be this year), I love the parks and enjoying holidaying there, but I conduct myself in a ‘normal’ way, I have a 9-5 office job, I have a home to run, bills to pay and I only wear Disney clothes when on a holiday bar a few occasions the washing hasn’t been done! We aren’t all massive attention seeking people who make Disney a personality trait.
That’s good to know. I’m still glad I haven’t gone on the cruise, even though I do still want to see the Star Wars restaurant. I just know I’d end up sitting mostly outside looking at the sea or in my own bedroom for a rest from all the Emma people.

Also, @Fandafoof your avatar is disgusting lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People on that Cruise will be talking about “That dreadful woman and her family “ for weeks after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just don't understand how any adult can walk around dressed like she does! She looks a complete twit. It's,all just attention seeking. She has never matured beyond her early teenage years. Also, what's with the amount of luggage? She is just unbelievable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Talking stories are definitely from a hotel. Frosted windows and curtains with eyelets. The stills after were taken before they left but those videos are in a hotel in Southampton. Travelled down yesterday so they don’t have to worry about traffic today, and to get free parking at the hotel
Imagine babs staying in a hotel overnight and having to resist the urge to make jokes about steven's sausage, with a poll asking the babettes to guess how many sausages he'll eat at breakfast! she will be FUMING that she couldn't use that as content!

and why, i have absolutely no idea. it's blatantly obvious from the curtains that they spent the night in a hotel - despite her attempting to conceal the background with her giant head and naked body 🤢🤢 - and surely not unusual for people to travel down the night before and spend the night in a hotel, so why go to such effort to try and trick people?! presumably because she shared that ad claiming her and steve spent the evening at home with friends eating soggy pizza and curly fries and drinking j20 thru plastic straws, and doesn't want a repeat of fajitagate - yet we all know ads are pre-recorded, and she could have just said that, or posted it the day before. i genuinely don't understand why she seems to actually go out of her way to deceive people when there is literally no need and it doesn't benefit her in any way. she's just a pathological liar who can't resist - or she's well aware that us cowbags will notice her lies, and gets a kick out of the fact we're talking about her. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Crikey that ad 😆

Do couples really have other couples round to watch a movie and eat pizza and fizzy pop LOL
No, no they don't. I know if I suggested to this to any of my mates, they'd tell me to go f*** myself - and rightly so.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s good to know. I’m still glad I haven’t gone on the cruise, even though I do still want to see the Star Wars restaurant. I just know I’d end up sitting mostly outside looking at the sea or in my own bedroom for a rest from all the Emma people.

Also, @Fandafoof your avatar is disgusting lmao
Wow!! Thank you 🤗 that’s the BEST compliment I ever got lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank God we all recognise that you can love Disney without being a dick! We went to the parks a lot when I was growing up, I was a Disney Cast Member for 3 years! Is my house Disney? No. Do I wear Disney? Sometimes. Do I weep whenever someone mentions it? DEFINITELY NOT.

Lord only knows why she seems to think its a personality trait 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm all for people being into what their into and wearing what they want but the amount of money wasted on the matching Disney stuff is sickening.... Read the room Babs most people can't afford a holiday this year never mind buying 3xoutfit changes a day

Reactions: 15
I missed fajita gate but I'm scared to ask you cowbags what happened 😬
Babs had fancy (with peppers and everything) fajitas as part of a #ad implying her and Stevo were at home in manky blankeys on the floor eating them but she was papped in Disney land paris on holiday. She then had a meltdown on the floor of the bathroom in her ‘self catering’ accommodation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I missed fajita gate but I'm scared to ask you cowbags what happened 😬
It’s in the wiki however basically this time last year she posted she was having a lovely Friday night fajita dinner wrapped in her manky blanky, food propped on a coffee table which was an ad when she was really in DLP she was outed by another instahun. Which was plastered all over the comment section. This resulted in the biggest meltdown ever on the “self-catering” (aka Newport bay hotel) bathroom floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wear Disney stuff most days. Pre-pandemic I didn’t, but working from home and eating a LOT of crumpets during lockdown means I have no work clothes any more, and with my work saying it’s going to be 100% remote forever I have no need to go and buy new clothes 😂

I’m 50-75% certain I don’t look as big a dick as she does though 😂 I mean, I’m not yellow for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find the way she tells her Disney loving followers to “enjoy” following her trip really patronising and quite bullyish tbh. She knows that the holidays she goes on regularly are once in a lifetime trips (if that) for the majority of people, added to the fact that many people are struggling financially and emotionally as a result of the pandemic. Why does she think that being given the privilege of watching Babs be spoilt yet again on holiday would provide them with enjoyment rather than just feel like a kick in the face?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.