Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s sticking to the “express your self with clothes” mantra by appearing naked 🙄

What hideous fashion will she be assaulting our eyes with this morning for the CringeCruise? A shein midi, with a too tight zara tee, granny sandals & Mickey ears?
Dont forget one of her designer bags, either the £800 Gucci bag, or the £400 Marc Jacobs or the Chloe bag from Bicester Village - because it makes her look rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The 2 night Disney Cruise is actually only 40 hours long & costs a minimum of £1500. That equates to approximately £37.50 per hour to sail around going nowhere!! I don’t get it. Why so many changes of clothes and shoes for such a relatively short time away. My head is boggled.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Greetings from Southampton! Pleased to report no sightings yet. We stayed overnight and our hotel was lovely and quiet so definitely no Bab here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just can’t believe she advertises the fact that their house is empty when she has such a public platform.

Reactions: 20
That is a LOT of luggage for a 2 night cruise!!! I hope she never has to fly easyJet hand luggage only!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm literally clutching at straws here now and it is unlikely it will happen... But the smug car singing stories... Ugh, please, PLEASE can Babs test positive before boarding?! 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The quick succession of stories at various locations… she’s defo already in Southampton.

Reactions: 14
The 2 night Disney Cruise is actually only 40 hours long & costs a minimum of £1500. That equates to approximately £37.50 per hour to sail around going nowhere!! I don’t get it. Why so many changes of clothes and shoes for such a relatively short time away. My head is boggled.
I love a good Disney holiday, but there comes a point where you need to think about money and not jumping the gun to go somewhere just to say look at me I booked the cruise.

No offence to others who have booked to go! But with Emma (and Brogan Tate) they just project ‘I only pretend to be a massive Disney parks lover as it’s the in thing right now. I don’t really like it very much but I cover my house and myself in Disney merch to try and prove it’ vibes.

Reactions: 17
2 nights!! I nearly dropped my coffee!! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 11
I’m so embarrassed watching this Disney tit. How irritating was her singing? Like whining cats 😖
Calling it home? Wearing matching family outfits?
Queuing for hours to get pictures with humans wearing costumes? They look like they’re getting ready to get on a cult bus.
I really wanted to go on the cruise, I thought it looked pretty cool and was extremely close to wasting 5k, but what is putting me off is the bleeping weird Disney people. Bizarre, bizarre behaviour. I think I’ll just leave it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I were enjoying my Costa coffee at a motorway services and clocked this lot cutting about in their chain gang outfit, I would actually think there was a camera crew somewhere filming some prank show 🤦.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If I were enjoying my Costa coffee at a motorway services and clocked this lot cutting about in their chain gang outfit, I would actually think there was a camera crew somewhere filming some prank show 🤦.
this is actually embarrassing. She’s the type of person who gives ‘Disney adults’ a bad name and people think everyone who likes Disney is a weirdo.

I have been to a Disney park every year since 2014 (not last year and won’t be this year), I love the parks and enjoying holidaying there, but I conduct myself in a ‘normal’ way, I have a 9-5 office job, I have a home to run, bills to pay and I only wear Disney clothes when on a holiday bar a few occasions the washing hasn’t been done! We aren’t all massive attention seeking people who make Disney a personality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.