Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, take the piss out of your wet lettuce husband for four pairs of shoes whilst you literally have a case for ears and bags including a 'bag you've had for years and not used'..........

She's a bully can't wait for tit bits off the cow bags on that cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So story in her hotel room as that's not her bedroom.
That’s what I thought! She’s trying so hard so that her big giant head blocks the view. Also then posting two pics from home afterwards making it look like she’s still there. These influenzers are messed up in the head and none more so than her!
It must be exhausting playing these pathetic games! What a weirdo!
also very weird the time stamp on the story but it only just went up. Trouble with hotel wifi bab?
In case you’re using the excuse that we’re all just jealous- I can hand on heart so I am in no way jealous of your weekend bab! A Disney cruise is not my jam even though I like Disneyland.

Reactions: 25
It’s so obvious because we didn’t have good night stories and we haven’t had manky pit stories. She’s so deceitful to the babettes.
I did wonder how Ethan fit in bed with ‘them’, they have a double don’t they? So all three of them in that bed would be a struggle.

Reactions: 10
This morning is the first time I've heard her mention that anyone else remotely gives a tit let alone excited about this holiday.
It's all been about her, I'd be excited but I'd be excited...for my kids. This is all soo forced on them, just wait for the kids to rebel she hates them liking something she doesn't.

Reactions: 11
See she’s sticking to the “express your self with clothes” mantra by appearing naked 🙄

What hideous fashion will she be assaulting our eyes with this morning for the CringeCruise? A shein midi, with a too tight zara tee, granny sandals & Mickey ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing on bibiddi bullshit page...surely cruise prep would be content?

So tit at her job

Reactions: 21
I think it’s a hotel room this morning too. Babs the controller probably worried about making it to Southampton in time for the late afternoon boarding so insisted they all stay in a hotel nearer.

Reactions: 7
Talking stories are definitely from a hotel. Frosted windows and curtains with eyelets. The stills after were taken before they left but those videos are in a hotel in Southampton. Travelled down yesterday so they don’t have to worry about traffic today, and to get free parking at the hotel

Reactions: 17
Talking stories are definitely from a hotel. Frosted windows and curtains with eyelets. The stills after were taken before they left but those videos are in a hotel in Southampton. Travelled down yesterday so they don’t have to worry about traffic today, and to get free parking at the hotel
Why doesn’t she just say that though? it’s the sensible thing to do. It’s what I would do.

As for the ad - she could have just pointed out that it was filmed in advance. Or done one of her “back in time” things. Not that she should need to - I don’t think anyone believes that influencers do ads like that off the cuff.

I honestly don’t see what the problem should have been with saying they left the night before, I’m sure that’s what a hell of a lot of people would do.

Nothing on bibiddi bullshit page...surely cruise prep would be content?

So tit at her job
I don’t get this at all. Surely that’s what an account like that is for?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just say that though? it’s the sensible thing to do. It’s what I would do.

As for the ad - she could have just pointed out that it was filmed in advance. Or done one of her “back in time” things. Not that she should need to - I don’t think anyone believes that influencers do ads like that off the cuff.

I honestly don’t see what the problem should have been with saying they left the night before, I’m sure that’s what a hell of a lot of people would do.

Agree with everything you said, I too would have gone night before. I know cruise is not till 5pm but would have made holiday feel longer.
She could have got extra day of content then with stories in car down and Ethans love of hotels last night

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Any NORMAL person who uses Instagram for werk would film it all - the excited children - the trip to the hotel - the hotel room - 🙄
Not old baboon she really is pathetic she even looked annoyed that Ethan was excited the miserable cow - no doubt it would have been looks of love if it was her daughter who was excited

fancy being with someone and they do this crap for a job 🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.