Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The seven dwarves story is bleeping WEIRD! 'My family refused', what you mean your small children?? They're your priority not queuing up to have a picture with people in costumes FFS!!!!!! I really don't get the obsession with Disney.
Did I dream her saying that she got stuck on the floor, because of her bad leg/back/whatever when it suits, and the dwarves had to help her up?

We’ve been to Disney a couple of times, first time was in Los Angeles and it was a case of well if we’re here we might as well go and see what the fuss is about. Our kids had a few photos with characters but it never even crossed my mind to have one myself.
We did get an awesome family photo with The Simpsons in Florida a couple of years later though.

Reactions: 15
So I have to Babfend here and its literally killing me, but I've put it off for hours..... 🤣🤣
Non Disney fans will not give a flying duck but that picture with The Seven Dwarfs is literally like so hard to come by. I have one too from a visit in 2018. The Seven Dwarfs never ever appear all together in the parks for photos or meets (only in the parade) apart from during the Halloween Party which is an extra paid for event. The queue for this pic is never shorter than an hour long.
I confess I queued up for one too. I'm a die hard Disney fan and this was mega ❤👍🥳🥳
But like I said, a lot of people will be like 🤷‍♀️ huh!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

However, I did not sit on the floor like a twit and need help up afterwards 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But also, if YOU want a pic with the seven dwarves, just get one?! I don't get why it's such a huge deal to her, maybe it was the first time they stood up to her en masse?
She conveniently forgot that her lardarse couldn’t get up from that position and it took over 20 mins for her to shift so she held the queue up of children seeing their idols for her own selfish needs. bleep

Reactions: 13
well there is another story to put in the “I hate my family“ set. Just keep posting them to stories and pretend nobody actually keeps a record of how much you hate your family. Narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Never known people in their 40s invite friends round to have movie and pizza night???? 😂😂😂😂 such lies you weave babs to earn a few dollar 😂😂😂 can’t even look at the camera properly cos she knows she’s talking complete and utter tit! she would say anything to make the cash, sold her soul to the devil long ago 😂 plus we all know you are in your jamas by 6 so you ain’t inviting no one round are you??? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Never known people in their 40s invite friends round to have movie and pizza night???? 😂😂😂😂 such lies you weave babs to earn a few dollar 😂😂😂 can’t even look at the camera properly cos she knows she’s talking complete and utter tit! she would say anything to make the cash, sold her soul to the devil long ago 😂 plus we all know you are in your jamas by 6 so you ain’t inviting no one round are you??? 😂
the whole idea that her and steve would eat a meal together, on their knees at the coffee table - presumably because it was the middle of the day, and the kids were sat at the dining table, as with the magic pasta ad - drinking j20 through straws and feasting on pizza, curly fries and garlic bread was unbelievable enough - especially with the bowl full of lettuce leaves that she's bought to make her beige food look "fancy" and will be fed to the rats - without her pretending that they had friends round to share their undercooked beige buffet! what friends babs?! i imagine that all her friends would avoid going to dinner at babs', knowing that she serves greggs pasties for lunch and would definitely serve them soggy semi-cooked frozen food for their evening meal!

she makes such a huge deal about the fact that her and steve never even sit together on the same sofa - and we know damn well they don't share a bed - yet she constantly pretends they have all these date nights where they sit side by side and share food together! we all know those photos were taken during the day, because babs is in bed by 8pm every evening, and they eat their evening meal by 5pm while the kids are still up! plus she's dressed, which she definitely wouldn't be in the evening, because she's in her pyjamas from 4pm. she also would never choose to drink a j20 when she could be downing cocks in cans. i bet she added some vodka into those glasses just to keep herself smiling, since to babs, drinking j20 is far too close to drinking water! and why are they both posing with two straws each in their glass - are they twelve yeat olds drinking milkshakes?! AND their plastic straws, which pisses me off, knowing damn well she has a huge stash of unused paper straws that she uses as props in her hot cock mugs4mugs photos! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Babs, stop being a bellend. Board your boat, enjoy all that is Disney and switch your phone off. Make memories with your family and be present. They will love you for that!
Unless one of you fails the covid test and you're back to brum pronto.

• Haha
“You can always come and say hello”
Who the hell does she think she is? Some bloody celebrity? Ffs she’s insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now she's invited everybody who recognises her to come and say hello, how will she know who is a Babette and who is a Cowbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You know what annoys me.
does she think people really think that last night she had Friends round to drink j20 and eat that crap food?like really? That’s why she hasn’t posted anything else? Shes told us many times ads are pre recorded and have to get approved (HOW?🤣) so why would we think that was actually last night!?

Just to add….. they literally have no friends who would go round and watch a movie and eat soggy pizza! Imagine them all sat round under the manky blankets in the hobbit house!
I bet the add was filmed last week on Emma’s ‘werk’ day! Just to make sure no kids reflections were caught in shot 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And IF you did, wouldn't it be a takeaway or a proper homemade "grown-up" pizza, rather than a crappy half cooked frozen pizza? Not an ounce of sophistication between them

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha exactly. I'm 10 years younger than Babs and I found never serve that to a friend. Nothing wrong with a pizza, but it looked like the worst pizza and then she goes and serves it with garlic bread and chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s glaringly obvious they left yesterday so why pretend by omitting her usual nightly terror and morning tit pit stories? On the other hand we criticise her for advertising her empty house so maybe this is her poor attempt at security. Either way, she’s a slippery bugger.

And why didn’t she write on the ad that they did this on another night so as not to repeat fajita gate- which she has almost completely copied- it’s like she loves the drama! I mean we know she does, as well as the attention!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It’s glaringly obvious they left yesterday so why pretend by omitting her usual nightly terror and morning tit pit stories? On the other hand we criticise her for advertising her empty house so maybe this is her poor attempt at security. Either way, she’s a slippery bugger.

And why didn’t she write on the ad that they did this on another night so as not to repeat fajita gate- which she has almost completely copied- it’s like she loves the drama! I mean we know she does, as well as the attention!
It’s so obvious because we didn’t have good night stories and we haven’t had manky pit stories. She’s so deceitful to the babettes.

Reactions: 15
She’s been reading here and is inviting any tattlers on the cruise to make friends with her
Sort of “ meet the real me so you can report back that I’m lovely really”
That’s how I read it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
and this is where her routine posting backfires.... well one of the ways.
If she was clever she could have done some pre records. But tit really would have hit the fan because she’d have been lying claiming to be home when she wasn’t and she learnt how that went down in fajita gate😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.