Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The seven dwarves story is bleeping WEIRD! 'My family refused', what you mean your small children?? They're your priority not queuing up to have a picture with people in costumes FFS!!!!!! I really don't get the obsession with Disney.

Reactions: 18
Would her fellow Insta hun agree to join in the lie though? Is she as ropey as old babs?
If I was RR I wouldn’t be going anywhere near Covid-is-over-did-it-ever-really-happen Babs, even if and especially if I’d just recovered from it myself.

Though can’t see her being Bab’s stooge for this tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Poor Babs, having to do what we all do...cough up for a holiday. Perhaps this is the reason she gets her nails cheaply done and can't afford to get her hair /eyebrows professionally pruned ✂🐛.
And don't forget she drives an old banger 🚗 that alone guarantees you can afford a "mini break" (holiday!) 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm living for fagita gate 2.0. I still think she will have the obligatory 'im taking a few days off posting on Instagram' blah blah blah like some of the other insta mums have.

Reactions: 16
I'm living for fagita gate 2.0. I still think she will have the obligatory 'im taking a few days off posting on Instagram' blah blah blah like some of the other insta mums have.
Well as there is limited Internet on board and the WiFi is stupidly expensive we might have a few days off her slurring at us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well as there is limited Internet on board and the WiFi is stupidly expensive we might have a few days off her slurring at us
Although it looks like she will be posting the whole time (or in her head she plans to) based on her most recent stories. How will she cope with limited internet! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Crikey that ad 😆

Do couples really have other couples round to watch a movie and eat pizza and fizzy pop LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's be honest, there is no price tag on bragging as far as she's concerned.
She's on a "Mini UK Break a la Disney style" and she'll make sure the world knows it 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so she's taking not one, but TWO, kid's disney bags to wear herself?!

you'd seriously think she'd have learnt after fajitagate to simply BE HONEST like, everyone is fully aware she's sailing from southampton tomorrow - she's made no secret of it because she couldn't resist bragging! - so why pretend she's at home?! she's such an idiot. like, i get that ads are pre-recorded - although HOW her ads ever get approved still baffles me - but you'd think that after the fajitagate car crash she would have learnt not to post an ad implying she's sat at home with steve enjoying a beige feast when she's actually on holiday? she hasn't even tried to hide the fact she's off to the cruise, so what's with the fajitagate repeat?! tbh, i'm just here for the meltdown - especially if she fails her pcr test! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so she's taking not one, but TWO, kid's disney bags to wear herself?!

you'd seriously think she'd have learnt after fajitagate to simply BE HONEST like, everyone is fully aware she's sailing from southampton tomorrow - she's made no secret of it because she couldn't resist bragging! - so why pretend she's at home?! she's such an idiot. like, i get that ads are pre-recorded - although HOW her ads ever get approved still baffles me - but you'd think that after the fajitagate car crash she would have learnt not to post an ad implying she's sat at home with steve enjoying a beige feast when she's actually on holiday? she hasn't even tried to hide the fact she's off to the cruise, so what's with the fajitagate repeat?! tbh, i'm just here for the meltdown - especially if she fails her pcr test! 🍿🍿🍿
I'm literally going to bed praying she tests positive on her PCR, just to be clear, I'm not wishing her ill, just an asymptomatic positive test would be golden at this point 🤣🙏✌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel berethed no goodnight story no good kisses no telling us she loves us. how will the babets cope

• Haha
Do we think she will skip the Sunday off this week? Surely bragging to strangers is more important than a day off for your mental wellbeing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh guys, I'm getting major 'Fajita Gate' flashbacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍
Happy Times, Happy Memories!!
Now all we need is the crying on the bathroom floor Stories,,,,,,, Oh no wait - there's no way that lard arse would fit on the floor of a tiny cruise ship bathroom is there 🤦‍♀️
I always feel that Fajitagate was THE defining moment of the BrummyMummy threads. It bonded us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In her J20 ad she states there are 3 flavours of J20 spritz but a quick Google search has already told me there are 4...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The seven dwarves story is bleeping WEIRD! 'My family refused', what you mean your small children?? They're your priority not queuing up to have a picture with people in costumes FFS!!!!!! I really don't get the obsession with Disney.
But also, if YOU want a pic with the seven dwarves, just get one?! I don't get why it's such a huge deal to her, maybe it was the first time they stood up to her en masse?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.