Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWinter

Would shadow banning be linked to not declaring #Ad properly?
I wouldn’t have thought so (but could be wrong). My understanding is that the #Ad rules are down to the ASA whereas the shadowbanning will be down to Instagram’s algorithms.

Reactions: 7

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
It still slays me at the amount of disposable income she must have, the constant spending on clothes and Disney tat. Anybody would think she was moving to Disneyland permanently with the amount of stuff she keeps buying.
And, another tattler said, her kids must grow an inch a week the way she keeping clothes for them 😳
I haven’t watched her vlog yet (trying to find a channel that won’t give her money) has she bought a whole new wardrobe for them cruising?

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Now this could be because it's the anniversary of Fajita Gate and my mind is playing tricks on me but she is in exactly same spot looking exactly same in her sign off stories for last night and her morning stories this morn...are they prerecorded?

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Tbh she looks better in that bikini than the other swimsuits she tried and the mini mouse one she showed us from the lido! The other clothes aren't new are they? AP has been wearing m&a tummy control - probably another hint/dig for Babs 🤦‍♀️

Leascarle

VIP Member
Why is her gusset so sweaty? People normally find their armpits, under boob, back, neck are the sweatiest bits. I’ve never once thought ‘ohhh my fanny is so hot I want to fan it!’ I normally think ‘ohhh a nice breeze on my face or back of my neck would be lovely!’ Why does everything have to be so gross with her? She is so vile!! My husband would crucify me if i did what she does and I wouldn’t blame him!!!
poss TMI buy I find the under boob sweat the worse thing ever only time I hate the fact they are so big

Reactions: 6

Allthecakes

VIP Member
By out there, I meant over the top. Looking back on her early vlogs, she didnt dress so outlandishly. It's as if she looks for the most quirky print and styles just to show off and try to make it niche. It doesnt work. It looks stupid and dated on her.
Yes, agree, it's not a good look! Sorry I must read more slowly and not try to do tattle plus chores 🤣 I simply cannot multitask!

• Haha

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
It's really old, its called A Warriors Guide but i don't think it's in publication anymore. Have you been able to access some help? ❤
Thank you ❤ I’m very lucky and I have access to small therapy sessions through my work. I just wanted to have something that I could do. It always happens when I’m working from home, I need that separate work/home balance.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Ladies, I’m so ready for the anniversary of fajita gate! Note I haven’t bought El Paso, I boycotted them oh, a year ago!
View attachment 676981
Here’s a fajita tip (I was doing this pre fajita gate!) but make your own seasoning - it’s so much nicer than the packets😍 anyway can’t believe it’s been almost a year since the fajita gate saga I bet Babs is fuming she’s not off to paris this year.

• Haha