Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
so she’s not going to take any notice of what anyone here thinks when she’s got her fans singing her praises

Reactions: 6

BananaJoe#

Was just thinking this morning, does babs ever do videos / posts about make up / make up removal specifically? She’s been wearing either a full face or none at all and I’d be interested in the transformation - I’ve found since lockdowns started I’ve just worn less make up mainly because it’s a faff taking it all off (but I’m not on the gram all day I guess!) - anyway just a thought 🤪

Miss_Nosey

“The heat and the dentist might not be good for me”????? WTF!!!
Don’t be so fucking stupid &selfish Emma just go to the bloody dentist. You’re not terrified that’s just for content in your ever increasing desperation to try and look ’relevant’!
She doesn’t care that the dentist will have everything prepped etc for her treatment she’s decided it’s too hot?!? The dentist will have air con you stupid bitch. Just go you fucking ignorant cow.
She really is incredibly selfish and a complete idiot. Honestly how does she have any followers unless like me they like to laugh at her?! ( I don’t actually follow her now just look her up and read here!!!)
Ah I thought it was lie about the dentist as she started nose touching/partial mouth covering right before she mentioned it. She is so desperate for content and engagement she doesn't even care if it makes her look a selfish prick!

You'd think the dentist would be a welcome break for a hard werking mum of two toddlers 😅

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I absolutely HATE how she calls her dog a cow. That poor wee pooch is old and clearly not very well, yet stinky fanny feels the need to call her names like that as she probably thinks she’s down with the kids or whatever. Deplorable human being.
I think she calls her a cow because she’s a rival for Stevie’s affections. He shows Lucy more love than Babs, plus Lucy seems to listen to him more.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I have a family member who always gets stressed on holidays. It’s weird she looks forward to them then has a meltdown when she is away!

Title suggestion: Brummy mummy #78 : She’s a cringe tastic, fanny fanning, cocktail drinking machine!

ChickenWine

VIP Member
View attachment 674250
This is interesting: one of the sheep is saying babs’ stories aren’t showing up for her any more, and babs has suggested turning notifications on. I noticed yesterday that babs’ stories weren’t showing up for me either and, like any decent cow bag, I’ve had notifications on since before fajita gate. Is Instagram cancelling babs? Has she got a shadow ban (whatever that is)? Have any of you other cow bags noticed this too?
I noticed that too!!

Maybe as you say he’s been poorly ! Maybe he has had covid and babe hasn’t let on due to her not isolating properly ! I wouldn’t put anything past her !

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
You do you! As long as you don’t go on Insta and talk condescendingly with a sickly sweet voice and stupid accents to thousands of followers pretending that you’re an expert on fashion/parenting/life when you’re totally crap at it then you crack on!
Oh and if you are genuinely happy and don’t pretend to be body confident then you are absolutely winning 🤣💖
lol no, I’m good

• Haha
Reactions: 5

freakshake

VIP Member
Wow, she spent a lot on snacks and as you say they weren't exactly healthy snacks. It's the way she was saying oh this tub of pretzels was just £5, well Babs I'm sure you could get cheaper at Asda and the same with all the other snacks, I know they were in big boxes but they seemed a lot of money. I bet if she went to Asda or any supermarket she could have found them cheaper.
Costco is expensive that’s why I’ve stopped going

Misssj80

VIP Member
Emma, you are NO Pamela Anderson Bab!! And Emma, fyi, that costume does not fit, size up next time or get a costume with more support, you're welcome 😘

• Heart