Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emme1122

Chatty Member
She would suit longer nails she should have gone for an almond shape. The 90s square nail only really suits longer slimmer fingers not cocktail sausage shaped ones
I meant longer in the sense that they are longer than her natural nail. Most definitely, almond would of been better. I can never have square nails as they make my fingers look fatter. She’ll have them off in a few days.

Reactions: 8

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh I LOVE a list, don’t get me wrong. Nothing more satisfying than ticking things off - and yes, I sometimes write down things I’ve already done/got just so I can tick them off 🤣 But printed out like that?!? No. On my phone or a piece of paper? Yes.
And I don’t need to write down shower gel or toothbrushES because I’m an adult who knows that you pack that shit every time you go anywhere! Specific things you need for a certain trip maybe, but surely not the basics?!?
And why did she pack for the vlog and then still be packing today?! Wtf arfajob Conway strikes again

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
i would LOVE to see babs do an unrealistic try on. y'know, where she actually buys all the clothes in a size 18, and then shows that she can't squeeze into most of them. an honest try on, where some of the clothes were actually too small for her, rather than them all being perfect or too big. they're not too big - they're all super stretchy fabric and shapeless "frocks" - the fact she has to #addabelt is because the clothes she buys are sack-like, not because they're too big. 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, it's hardly a rEaLiStIc size 18 try on when she causally reveals that she sized up in the bikini bottoms. so literally NOT a size 18. interesting how she specifies that she's wearing a size 18 in every other outfit - supposedly to help the babettes gauge which size to buy - but doesn't specify the size of her bikini, y'know, to help people know which size to order. a size 20? a 22? the babettes will be totally stuck when they zoom over to the asos sale to buy a matching babkini. how will they know their clothing size without being able to compare themselves to babs' body - y'know, a prime example of a "realistic" woman. so much for body confident when she can't even manage to state the size of her clothing unless it's an 18. she seriously bases her entire worth on that number.

and seriously? buying clothing we all know she will never actually wear solely to film 20 seconds of content?! pretty sure she never returns any of the clothes because that would involve dragging herself to the post office, so she literally hoards it all in her tiny house. that topshop dress of dreams and the multitude of swimming costumes, yet she wears "vintage" old primark and that old M&S cossie at every opportunity. why buy more clothes when you have absolutely no. intention of ever wearing them?! that topshop dress she supposedly LOVED clearly hasn't been dragged out her wardrobe because it doesn't fiit her. it's such a waste of money. size 18 or not, she usually buys from the curve range on asos, yet she bought a topshop dress in an attempt to be a "cool mom" and she can't even wear it!
I still really want to know what happened to the dungarees she ordered from Amazon not so long ago! Swipe up and everything for them, but we have never seen them! 😏

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Just wanted to give a heads up as I've seen it happen on other threads - Wet San's account is private so it's against Tattle rules to post content from there and the posts might get removed.

And that Grease TikTok Emma posted is shit.
At least Babs has reshared those photos this morning

Lakajo

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her, just have a look when my fellow cowbags make mention that she’s fallen further down the well of disgust…but this time I felt the urge to be blocked so I left a 🤮 comment that I’m sure will disappear and forever ban me from having to bleach my eyes again.
I just went to look and it looks like she’s turned the comments off??

She looks particularly haggard in those latest stories. No way is she in her early 40s! She needs to get some Botox slapped into that FOD pronto.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
You know what her grasp of English amuses me especially as she harps on about her masters so much. This annoyed me as it was for an ad. She was paid for this content and put it out there so it is easy to ridicule. I proof read my work in my job, why can’t she this is after all her ‘werk’
I suppose it’s less harmful than her children being ridiculed for their underwear being on line of the fact their mother micro parents them….. “I’m going to allow erin to take an hour to choose her accessories” to go with the outfits she’s packed and the clothes that match her younger brother 🙄

• Sad

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
and WHY, after literally declaring that you have to have further dental work in a few months time, would you - in the very next breath - be excitedly telling everyone you're having icing-drenched cinnamon buns in the morning?! it's almost as though she WANTS to further destroy her teeth because her "woe is me, i'm scared of the dentist" content works well before an ad....
Remember her post last year about how she was going to mainline sugar to cope with the pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick

bethica

Poor guy looks a bit jaundice, Nanny San has said he’s had a difficult couple of months poor guy

• Heart
  • Sad

BLAH76

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her, just have a look when my fellow cowbags make mention that she’s fallen further down the well of disgust…but this time I felt the urge to be blocked so I left a 🤮 comment that I’m sure will disappear and forever ban me from having to bleach my eyes again.
Still there 😂 she must be too cock happy #bitrude to have noticed

Also... I presume she's not on a water meter? 🤔 Can't help myself but think of the bill 😂💦

• Haha

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Ode to Babs' Babettes or Tattlers 😉 aka This Kiss (Faith Hill tribute- get it on your smart speaker and enjoy! 💋)

I don't want another fajita gate
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to log on everyday
Tattle, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a cowbag
I tried to make Mrs Briggs cry 😢

It's the way you love me
When I'm flashing my bits
It's your utter devotion
And not taking the piss
When I'm cleaning my rodents 😉
It's, ah, unsuitable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (implausible)
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss 👌👌

Cinderella said to Snow White
When is Babs due on this cruise, oh
All I wanted was a few likes
Sell a few mugs, some totes, drink booze🍹
Doomscrolling after sunset
I need to follow Tattle's cues

It's the way you love me
When I eat my own fist✊
I'll be sailing the ocean
Disney Magic bliss
There'll be data roaming
It's, ah, unsinkable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (unsinkable)

You can like me, give me views right?
On the tiktok - I need it viral, or
You can tag me with your Babs mugs
While I'm filming a #size18 try on🤳
Running in sweet slow motion
Bag of prawn crackers at my side
You see me bloating, you hear me lying

It's the way you love me
As I broadcast from my pit
Instagramming the full hit📲
I'll keep rehashing content
It's, ah, subliminal
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (it's criminal)

👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌
does MrsBriggs still post? Haven’t seen her name in a while! And LadyKate of the iconic recaps in earlier threads?

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Ode to Babs' Babettes or Tattlers 😉 aka This Kiss (Faith Hill tribute- get it on your smart speaker and enjoy! 💋)

I don't want another fajita gate
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to log on everyday
Tattle, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a cowbag
I tried to make Mrs Briggs cry 😢

It's the way you love me
When I'm flashing my bits
It's your utter devotion
And not taking the piss
When I'm cleaning my rodents 😉
It's, ah, unsuitable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (implausible)

Cinderella said to Snow White
When is Babs due on this cruise, oh
All I wanted was a few likes
Sell a few mugs, some totes, drink booze🍹
Doomscrolling after sunset
I need to follow Tattle's cues

It's the way you love me
When I eat my own fist✊
Disney Magic bliss
There'll be data roaming
It's, ah, unsinkable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (unsinkable)

You can like me, give me views right?
On the tiktok - I need it viral, or
You can tag me with your Babs mugs
While I'm filming a #size18 try on🤳
Running in sweet slow motion
Bag of prawn crackers at my side
You see me bloating, you hear me lying

It's the way you love me
As I broadcast from my pit
Instagramming the full hit📲
I'll keep rehashing content
It's, ah, subliminal
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (it's criminal)

👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌
"it's the way you love me,
when i eat my own fist"
⚰⚰⚰

• Haha