Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SingSong

VIP Member
I agree she is looking ill, maybe she needs to get checked for heart problems as she is so pale and grey looking.

Reactions: 5

Nadurath

VIP Member
Spray spf. My kids are no longer kids. We still use the spray ones. I even sprayed my 19yr old before he went off for a day of rugby at Wembley today. 😳
Otherwise he’ll come home not only drunk but with a burnt face and neck.
Saints or Castleford? 😂

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Castleford! He’s gone with my husband who’s from York. And the real Cas fan. Ds2 just likes sport any sport.
Boo! We’re a Saints house. Well, I say we are because that was who my Grandad supported but I don’t have the first clue about rugby 😂

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Boo! We’re a Saints house. Well, I say we are because that was who my Grandad supported but I don’t have the first clue about rugby 😂
Well I think you’re quite happy at the moment then if saints fans. 😀 pretty sure dh will not be so happy when he comes home.

Reactions: 4

Dannib88

Chatty Member
So Erin gets to pack for herself!? Yet she doesn’t really. Babs has planned all her outfits and poor Erin only gets to choose what bangles she wears?? 😕 and as for showing her underwear! When I was Erin’s age I used to be mortified when my mum hung my underwear out on the washing line! Babs you should be ashamed of yourself. Think about your children for once! 😡 selfish pig!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Apart from anything to do with political matters or football remember 😂😂

Can I ask what book this is? I have ocd and my confidence is taking a massive hit at the moment 😔
It's really old, its called A Warriors Guide but i don't think it's in publication anymore. Have you been able to access some help? ❤

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member

new thread here

• Haha
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I thought her parents were older, and that’s why Babs assumed that her children would follow her life path, because she’s followed theirs. Her dad is only 68, if the candles are to be believed, so why is it so ingrained that her children will do exactly as she did?

I didn’t realise she had a friend over, I thought both cans were for her. I’m common as muck, but I’d raise an eyebrow at being served a can of cocktail.
I don’t think that’s her garden is it?

Reactions: 3