Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42 big mugs, 16 small mugs sold and 9 stickers in 45 mins. Flying out the door! Best be quick guys!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
42 big mugs sold and 9 stickers in 45 mins. Flying out the door! Best be quick guys!!
Those 42 relatives and friends must be keen 😘

Are stickers for adults really a thing? 🤷‍♀️
Also, bit of a niche market, considering the ‘brummy mummy’ sticker would only be relevant if you’re a mom from Birmingham!!
Perhaps KDIL could place a couple on her nips 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would anyone buy these shite mugs? Emma Bridgewater does beautiful mugs and they are £20- I bet the print comes off Babs mugs after a few times through the dishwasher! They really do look cheap and naff- much like Emma herself!
£15 a mug and only £1 goes to the charity shes chosen. She’s so mean and tight it’s unreal. I’d be embarrassed to admit only £1 from each mug was going to the charity!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why would anyone buy these shite mugs? Emma Bridgewater does beautiful mugs and they are £20- I bet the print comes off Babs mugs after a few times through the dishwasher! They really do look cheap and naff- much like Emma herself!
£15 a mug and only £1 goes to the charity shes chosen. She’s so mean and tight it’s unreal. I’d be embarrassed to admit only £1 from each mug was going to the charity!
"Cheap and Naff - much like Emma herself" 🤣👍🙌👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210622_110740.jpg
On her FB, poor Babette has to save up for a mug, tho Bans herself concedes there are plenty left. No wonder the bags are expensive if they're made to order. Visions of Stevie in tip top busy on a sewing machine 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Might just be being very picky but the up house looks like she could get away with it but I think the cindereall slipper might land her in hot water

Might just be being very picky but the up house looks like she could get away with it but I think the cindereall slipper might land her in hot water
ETA babs proof read my spelling for me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Controversial, and just my opinion, but Marvell and the associated super heroes will NEVER be Disney to me, so appalling choice of marketing back drop Emma, your spotty Duvet was a better choice. And that was tit enough 🙄
Also, whilst Disney own marvel, and Spider Man is part of that, they actually don’t own the film rights to Spider Man, which is what I think most people will think of for Spider Man. So you’re kind of right, it’s a controversial choice for sure.

They’re expensive and tit looking.

• Sick
Controversial, and just my opinion, but Marvell and the associated super heroes will NEVER be Disney to me, so appalling choice of marketing back drop Emma, your spotty Duvet was a better choice. And that was tit enough 🙄
I think the graffiti wall backdrop is extremely off brand for what she's trying to sell. Her merch is very twee, cutesy and wholesome. The photos of them next to that bold street art looks downright stupid in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I generally thought you'd be advised to appeal to the masses with products, rather than reducing to a smaller group of prospective buyers by using local to Birmingham area phrases.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
so she's finally released sunday's delayed vlog - clearly is was supposed to be out on sunday, because she literally says "you'll be watching this on sunday" - so she intended to post it, regardless of the father's day excuse. what happened babs, slacking at "werk" and didn't finish editing in time? presumably the reason she hasn't mentioned on IG that she's just posted a vlog is so people won't realise that she was too lazy to post it on sunday! 🤣

admittedly, i haven't watched the whole vlog, but she has revealed that she's been using purple shampoo! hi babs! 👋🏻 i mean, maybe try using it on the top of your yellow head and leave the ends alone, since your hair is now basically yellow with white tips. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and i swear people who run small businesses must be absolutely FUMING with "influenzas" like babs. literally WHO has the gall to go into a donut shop despite the fact that you have already said you have absolutely no intention of buying donuts and will be going to buy ice-cream to film for content?! it's beyond disrespectful. if you're going to use someone's business to create content, at least buy something from them! so much for being supportive of small businesses! 😡

Screenshot_20210622_114945.jpg

• Sad
I am honestly flabbergasted that our Emton John is selling just ONE SHEET of stickers for that price... daylight robbery!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.