Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 628854On her FB, poor Babette has to save up for a mug, tho Bans herself concedes there are plenty left. No wonder the bags are expensive if they're made to order. Visions of Stevie in tip top busy on a sewing machine 🤣.
This is so bad. A babette having to wait to pay day to afford her tit merch….

Tip top advice, if you’re a bit of an anxious person, cut out the caffeine. Babs the guru of health has spoken!

Reactions: 11
Well I for one am relieved - I was actually concerned that I would want her products because I’m a Disney geek! 🤣 But I have genuine mugs from Paris that are much nicer than those, and the tote bag looks flimsy and see through so I’m not bothered. Phew. Thought I was going to be in a massive dilemma today about wanting them but not wanting to encourage Babs or fund her ridiculously lazy life. But I’m just gonna go on with my day at work with no worry or guilt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the actual duck needs a Brummy Mummy sticker? Unless you are a mum from Brum? Is this the adult version of reward stickers?
I was wondering that? Why the duck does an adult want stickers? I don't want that crap all over my laptop or tablet. 😏

Reactions: 6
At 12 mins 30 secs into the vlog she says the video will go up on Tuesday morning (today) as she's releasing her mugs today 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm so confused by the new tat. I thought they were supposed to be Disney but there's very little Disney in them - suitcase, ice cream, doughnut, aeroplane, hot air balloon, balloon, sunglasses, cakes, drinks. To anyone who didn't know what they were meant to represent I don't think many would have a clue, it's really only the up house and what I'm assuming is Cinderella's glass slipper.
And isn't she really alienating a lot of potential buyers of these products? Not everyone is obsessed with Disney as she is and calls it their home and happy place so why would you buy it if your not on her level of Disney madness? I can't see that these are gonna fly out of the warehouse.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210622_122534_com.instagram.android.jpg

I got news for you Bab, you are really weird and you've always had big nostrils ( courtesy of Rog the Dodge I reckon) . You. Are. Welcome .🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So the tit show starts at 10?? I thought it was supposed to be 9am ? Even so her target audience are most likely at work or just returning from the school run. Or she thinks her babettes sit at home all day doing duck all...like her 🤦.
she obviously doom scrolled tattle and remembered that most of her followers will be busy doing the school run at 9am. at this point, tattle is giving her business advice. she's overlooked the fact that many people will then be working, not sat at home "werking" in a way that gives them ample time to panic buy mugs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ok, so I've just watched the vlog. Twice she mentions the charity £1 donation to Birminghams Children's Hospital and mentions Erin's op there etc,,,,,,
But on the grid she says the £1 from each sale is going to Birmingham Women's Hospital and the unit that supports women with fertility problems 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Which is it Emma? FFS.
Can you ever get ANYTHING right!

Reactions: 14
Ok, so I've just watched the vlog. Twice she mentions the charity £1 donation to Birminghams Children's Hospital and mentions Erin's op there etc,,,,,,
But on the grid she says the £1 from each sale is going to Birmingham Women's Hospital and the unit that supports women with fertility problems 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Which is it Emma? FFS.
Can you ever get ANYTHING right!
No she can’t because she is REALLY REALLY stupid! Masters or not she is think as a plank!

Reactions: 12
I found that vlog uncomfortable to watch (not just for the usual reasons!) as it is so clear how utterly desperate she is to fit in.
Ordering an Aperol Spritz even though she doesn't like them? Going to Doughnut Time because it's popular on Tiktok?
I've never known a Mum of her age so desperate to cling to trends aimed at teenagers (referring to Tiktok rather than Aperol there obviously!)

It reminds me of kids at school trying to fit in with the popular kids and caving in to peer pressure. The Groupon Counsellor definitely has her work cut out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how long it would take for a tattler to guess the password 😂
When she was all “Miss D is starting to work for me” she shared the bloody login details for all her admin accounts on her Instagram photo, so I’m guessing not long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like the mugs are a bit niche also. Not only are they aimed at Disney fans, they are aimed at Disney fans that call Disney ‘home’ or ‘happy place’

While I do like Disney the idea of calling it home makes me cringe!

• Haha
I feel like the mugs are a bit niche also. Not only are they aimed at Disney fans, they are aimed at Disney fans that call Disney ‘home’ or ‘happy place’

While I do like Disney the idea of calling it home makes me cringe!
It's because Emma lives in a world that revolves around her, and she couldn't possibly comprehend that others don't refer to a Theme park as "Home" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Or, another idea if you're an "anxious person" - maybe DON'T :
Constantly lie
Exploit your kids
Show your WHOLE life online
Film yourself in disgusting reels
Laze around all day doing nothing
Permanently eat crap

Just a few ideas for you Bab.
i really wish she'd stop with the whole "i gave up caffeine" spiel. i mean, well done babs - reward yourself with a brummy mummy sticker - which will undoubtedly end up in the kids' "great sharing" reward box when they fail to sell! but seriously, she's hardly "given up" caffeine. she eats her body weight in chocolate for a start! 🤣

• Heart
If i was going to spend £30+ it wouldnt be on a chavvy looking mug, a paper thin bag and a small sheet of stickers with someone elses name on them 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.