Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A babette in the comments asked about the travel mugs and she replied saying ‘disney’ and morning bab ones will be out in july

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m American. Live in America. Would not spend over 15 American dollars plus worldwide shipping fees for that flimsy, DollarTree (like Poundland) tote. I mean is she serious?? More importantly are the people who buy this serious?? 🙄🙄🙄. This is after putting aside how silly the whole “line” looks. It’s cheap silly tat. I would only dream of buying it if 75-85% of the cost went to the charity and it was proven that it went there.

And the way she slinks around after the launch so full of herself….OMG. I have no words for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210622_135656_com.instagram.android.jpg

Looks like Btec Paul's mum has got him out of bed ,or allowed him the morning off school to praise his 'talent'. Gotta get the pocket money in somehow.
I wonder if the glam nails are Miss D's ? 🤔💅.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BTEC Paul is jumping on the mugs for mugs band wagon.
Pipe down Paul, and get back to playing with your mates before this idiot ruins your career too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe so many Babettes are buying this crap! Jesus they must have very sad empty lives! To get excited by a tit over priced mug and a tote bag that looks like it’ll fall apart on 5 mins ….🤷🏻‍♀️
Why hasn’t she launched the travel Mugs at same time?! If it’s a ‘Disney inspired’ range’ would t it make sense to release all the merch at same time?!
She obviously has sweet FA to do with much of it: someone else designs it, someone else makes them, someone else deals with selling and packaging/shipping and someone else deals with customer service?? So what did Babs do exactly?! Nothing other than ‘approve’ the design’ and put her name to it?! Her marketing on her Instagram is crap too. Same old same old squirty cream & sprinkles. So unoriginal and dull and such little effort. She really is a tit influencer!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 629094
Looks like Btec Paul's mum has got him out of bed ,or allowed him the morning off school to praise his 'talent'. Gotta get the pocket money in somehow.
Could be her sister’s?

The vlog of the day out, they all seemed boring & bored. Zero effort for 4 instashammers, absolutely no personality between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh for fucks sake she’s doing a Sophie and Dave!!!!!!!
For those who don’t follow the Sophie and Dave thread, these two are a job shy couple who are the worst of the worst on YouTube. Basically the sold pins (despite not collecting them themselves) to pay for their honeymoon at Disney and their wedding. They also made another pin after pleading poverty when they quit their jobs and said they were homeless. They manipulated people into buying another pin to ‘buy baby things’ but used and exploited a pregnancy loss charity so they could sell more. ‘WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR CHARITY’ er no, arseholes your buyers are paying for the charity.... why didn’t you match the amount yourselves? Anyway, A couple of months later after pleading poverty and scamming their viewers, they spent £1.5k on a chair and Sophie continually orders new clothes on ASOS but complete neglects her baby. She even dropped him onto his face on a YouTube live video and said ‘did you film that’ and never checked he was okay.

I cannot believe ole Babs is using the same tactic to flog her bleeping mugs. It’s disgusting.
What is the YouTube name of Sophie and Dave?

Reactions: 1
It's a very odd, forced, false friendship.
They are all online that’s all they have in common. From watching an earlier video where AP is at an award event too, Babs didn’t even give her the time of day (the one where LP went home early), but now they are besties? Yeah right, she’s clinging on to anyone who can give her ego a massage.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 629094
sadly for him, it would take him months to save up enough pocket money to buy one of babs' mugs4mugs! he can jump on the promotion bandwagon all he likes - we all know babs won't be chucking a free mug his way - especially when he failed to send her a card to celebrate her seven year YT anniversary! hell, she doesn't even do a giveaway for the babettes when she releases new products, so BTEC paul had better keep saving if her wants a tote bag! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair really triggers me 😅 she admits in the latest shes using purple shampoo now but you need to stop babs. It’s making the mid lengths / ends a whiter colour but her roots / mid lengths at the top end is pure golden yellow 😩😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 9
Why can’t she remember passwords, she has a MacBook and iPhone which save passwords and will allow you to enter them with just your password for the phone/Mac. She just creates tit for ‘relatable content’.

Reactions: 7
sadly for him, it would take him months to save up enough pocket money to buy one of babs' mugs4mugs! he can jump on the promotion bandwagon all he likes - we all know babs won't be chucking a free mug his way - especially when he failed to send her a card to celebrate her seven year YT anniversary! hell, she doesn't even do a giveaway for the babettes when she releases new products, so BTEC paul had better keep saving if her wants a tote bag! 🤣
On the brummymummymugs Instagram page the bio states 'Ran by Emma and Mug Team'.That should read Run by Emma and Mug team.Surely for a so called professional set up to sell merch the basic grammar should be correct

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.