Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really taking advantage of her gullible fans ( cringe).

Those prices are fecking disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I think she would be on dodgy ground by using the Disney Music with the advertising, it is so suggestive of Disney. Would love to know what they think, they do go hard on Etsy sellers who infringe on their copy write.

Reactions: 14
Just home from a night shift and dropping the kids to school and preschool and need to rest for another shift tonight 😴😴

What's this Babs?? New mugs??

Newsflash - I don't give a fickety fuckety fook!! 🎵🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They may not be directly copyright infringing, but she is using Disney's reputation and name to make sales. So it all depends on how they see it really. If she hadn't mentioned the word Disney she'd be OK I think, but she is definitely riding on their wings... We shall see I suppose! She gets away with all sorts though, so probably will again.

Reactions: 13
The mugs bags and stickers look tit. You can buy branded Disney merchandise for the same if not even sometimes less than what Babs is charging for this crap.

Reactions: 14
Love the way the bag is marketed to carry snacks and treats 😂😂 all about the food isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They may not be directly copyright infringing, but she is using Disney's reputation and name to make sales. So it all depends on how they see it really. If she hadn't mentioned the word Disney she'd be OK I think, but she is definitely riding on their wings... We shall see I suppose! She gets away with all sorts though, so probably will again.
Yes she is using their name and music to sell her crap

Reactions: 13
Stickers? Stickers? Ffs I’m howling 😂😂😂 £7 on stickers……….in all seriousness has any adult ever bought stickers? What in earth would you use them for? This is a genuine question. I’m stumped.
Also I quite like Disney. Not a nut job type - we’ve been to Paris a couple of times - have a little girl who was princess mad…………she’s outgrown it though. If I thought I’d Disney as “home” - I’d want the bag to def say or immediately scream Disney. It costs the same as an actual Disney one so no true fan would buy?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
bit of a disney AND marvel mash-up with that background, eh babs? surely she could have put the effort into to track done a more disney-esque backdrop, rather than a totally unrelated superhero?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210622_102236.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The mugs bags and stickers look tit. You can buy branded Disney merchandise for the same if not even sometimes less than what Babs is charging for this crap.
Flying home from Shanghai I saw there was Disney Shanghai merchandise at the airport, I had a look. The big Disney mugs there, branded with Shanghai Disney were cheaper than Babs crap.

Quality was better, in an airport with official branding still costs less than some dodgy
Babs knock off!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
£6.99 for those stickers!! So she expects her thick followers to pay those prices, but always buys her kids Poundland shite! She’s totally deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.