Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the tit show starts at 10?? I thought it was supposed to be 9am ? Even so her target audience are most likely at work or just returning from the school run. Or she thinks her babettes sit at home all day doing duck all...like her 🤦.

Reactions: 13
How can it take months to design a mug?
If you were an illustrator a mug with just words on it would take a day, maybe two days but only because you’d have to wait for the client to Ok everything.

Reactions: 10
Am I right in thinking that she has released 1 new mug in big and regular and 1 tote bag in 2 colours and an A4 sheet of stickers?? That took months did it 😂😂😂 my 6 year old could knock all that designing up in 20 minutes

And jesus wept those stickers are ridiculously expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've checked stickers there are 195 available.
Tote bags 25 🤣
Small mugs 342
Big mugs 493

Let's see how she goes.

I'm off sick BTW, otherwise I wouldn't be here 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the actual duck needs a Brummy Mummy sticker? Unless you are a mum from Brum? Is this the adult version of reward stickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've checked stickers there are 195 available.
Tote bags 25 🤣
Small mugs 342
Big mugs 493

Let's see how she goes.

I'm off sick BTW, otherwise I wouldn't be here 🤷‍♀️😂
What random numbers of stock. Have some sold already, even though the "shop" is not open until 10am.

Reactions: 9
What random numbers of stock. Have some sold already, even though the "shop" is not open until 10am.
Looks like it with mugs, unless she's had round numbers made and taken some for herself?

Reactions: 5
They are such good quality some mugs probably broke lol, and stickers I’m reckoning 200 but she will have kept some for herself and sticjerint owt that’s bleeping nearby …..pus, kids, the smeg …….

Reactions: 5
That tit is way too expensive and looks rubbish. I have to admit I love Disney so I was looking forward to it being half decent and her arse being sued by Disney. They won't give a crap about that tat. Except maybe a couple of the images (mickey shorts, ice cream head and the cake with Minnie bow on) the rest is crap. Really crap 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The white bag is see through so she’s not gone
For quality. You can see the Dalmatian print right through it on the pictures

And still no mention of the mug release on the actual mug account

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The white bag is see through so she’s not gone
For quality. You can see the Dalmatian print right through it on the pictures
Ever the professional hey? Using the duvet as a backdrop and her daughters camera and a pair of cheap sunnies as props 🤣🤣🤣 She is so crap at this its hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They look tit and how are they Disney inspired?!! I was hoping she’d get her arse sued but Disney won’t be bothered with that pile of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.