Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just went & checked out KDIL & Celeste - Celeste is so much better! And has great legs & she actually looks quite good in her piss-take photos, whereas KDIL looks horrific…! I get what she’s trying to do (sort of) but there are far classier ways to do it. Maybe we should all be grateful Babs at least mostly keeps her clothes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course I looked.

I think the difference between that Celeste one and the Knee Deep one is that Celeste is recreating the videos/pics as a 'normal' person showing the standards are not achievable without being a model/fitness person and without using editing etc. And it's funny.

Knee Deep is shaming those people, taking the piss out of them and basically calling them cunts. She's not trying to recreate them from the point of view of a normal person, she's just being a bullying pisstaker. And that is also what Babs is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is she really trying to use the fact her dog is coming to the end of her life as content? She told us yday where she slept we didn't need it repeating today. Also note she said Lucy now sleeps on pillow downstairs instead of 'in bed with Mummy' ...no mention of 'and Daddy' 🤣

Tat goes on sale in 2hrs and there is no mention of it on the actual mugs insta page. Countdown is on bibbiddi bullshit and reminder this morn is on main page. What's point of mugs insta if she doesn't use it for product launches

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is babs thread but how can KDIL still be on Instagram?? Her content is vile and should surely be reported?? I’m not really an expert on Instagram so perhaps I’m wrong.

Reactions: 9
I know this is babs thread but how can KDIL still be on Instagram?? Her content is vile and should surely be reported?? I’m not really an expert on Instagram so perhaps I’m wrong.
She's definitely shadow banned, I typed her full name in exactly as it appeared and she was at the bottom of the search results.

Reactions: 14
Morning stories filmed downstairs cos she can’t remember what side of the bed she’s supposed to be on?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What's point of mugs insta if she doesn't use it for product launches
Both the mugs page and the Disney page are there purely so she can up her numbers. In her media kit that she’ll send to brands to say how amazing her stats on social media are, she’ll claim it as “X thousand total followers on Instagram, X engagement” etc and in tiny print say that it’s across all Brummymummy related accounts. The fact that they aren’t unique followers won’t matter to her or 80% of brands; they see the numbers and think that’s decent for how much she charges for a #ad.

Course, when the fallout happens and they’re made aware that a quick Google tells you everything you need to know about her being a piece of tit, brands regret their decision and she gets next to zero repeat work. Which is why she’s so big into OOTD and swipe up affiliate links; they’re trying to bridge a gap in her finances left by big brands abandoning her. Well, those and increasing the number of adverts she does, and for any brand under the sun, because she can’t get the money she once commanded.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's definitely shadow banned, I typed her full name in exactly as it appeared and she was at the bottom of the search results.
Instagram won’t ban you unless you show nipple it full nudity. That plonker is careful to show just enough to think she is provocative (she is not) and promoting body positivity (she isn’t)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she really trying to use the fact her dog is coming to the end of her life as content? She told us yday where she slept we didn't need it repeating today. Also note she said Lucy now sleeps on pillow downstairs instead of 'in bed with Mummy' ...no mention of 'and Daddy' 🤣

Tat goes on sale in 2hrs and there is no mention of it on the actual mugs insta page. Countdown is on bibbiddi bullshit and reminder this morn is on main page. What's point of mugs insta if she doesn't use it for product launches
From what she shared yesterday about Lucy's sleeping arrangements, apparently she sleeps on the same manky blanket that babs snuggles on the sofa under 🤢
She's probably forgotten she set up the mugs page, she'll update it once she's checked here! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh for fucks sake she’s doing a Sophie and Dave!!!!!!!
For those who don’t follow the Sophie and Dave thread, these two are a job shy couple who are the worst of the worst on YouTube. Basically the sold pins (despite not collecting them themselves) to pay for their honeymoon at Disney and their wedding. They also made another pin after pleading poverty when they quit their jobs and said they were homeless. They manipulated people into buying another pin to ‘buy baby things’ but used and exploited a pregnancy loss charity so they could sell more. ‘WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR CHARITY’ er no, arseholes your buyers are paying for the charity.... why didn’t you match the amount yourselves? Anyway, A couple of months later after pleading poverty and scamming their viewers, they spent £1.5k on a chair and Sophie continually orders new clothes on ASOS but complete neglects her baby. She even dropped him onto his face on a YouTube live video and said ‘did you film that’ and never checked he was okay.

I cannot believe ole Babs is using the same tactic to flog her bleeping mugs. It’s disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
From what she shared yesterday about Lucy's sleeping arrangements, apparently she sleeps on the same manky blanket that babs snuggles on the sofa under 🤢
She's probably forgotten she set up the mugs page, she'll update it once she's checked here! 🤣
I know, I mean what must it be like to share a blanket with something so smelly and with bad hygiene, who probably has more than one or two accidental ‘leaks’ from various body parts over the course of a day, is inactive and most probably has stinky breath. Lucy must be so annoyed! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another mug release that isn’t on time… 9.01 and the website is still closed

9.04 and still not open

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she changed that reel? I’m sure she tried to rhyme jam and charm together?? Or have I just had very little sleep due to my wee girl being up early I’m now imagining things?? 😂

Reactions: 2
She really is absolutely bloody useless! She has NOTHING to do all day every day and she still can’t get her crappy rip off mugs out on time. The poor babettes still don’t even know what they look like 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long it would take for a tattler to guess the password 😂
Also 22 minutes past and still the mugs aren’t released

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how long it would take for a tattler to guess the password 😂
Also 22 minutes past and still the mugs aren’t released
Launching at 10am according to her stories, I’ll get more done in the next 30mins than she will all day!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.