Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how all of this sends her daughter a healthy body image message? Erin is very very thin for her age, naturally I’m sure, but surely sitting there going YEAH LOOK AT ME ALL HEALTHY AND FLABBY is going to question Erins own self esteem/self image
Not going to start speculating on E as it’s not her fault she’s being exposed but I had a very similar physique as a child/teen because I was malnutritioned from a diet of freezer tapas. Zero vegetables, home cooking, or nutrients which I can imagine is the same as the E’s diet. Now people that I haven’t seen since childhood comment on how healthy I look and have colour in my cheeks from teaching myself to cook. I think Bab’s diet but also attitude to bodies is going to cause a lot of damage for teenage E

Reactions: 19
That rhyme this afternoon made me think of purple Ronnie (am I showing my age?)
It was basic AF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And we thought Emma was bad. I looked too 😱😱 my poor eyes! Unsure if it’s been said but KDIL is like the Poundland version of Celeste Barber.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And we thought Emma was bad. I looked too 😱😱 my poor eyes! Unsure if it’s been said but KDIL is like the Poundland version of Celeste Barber.
I actually really like Celeste, but kdil is vile. If that is the sort of content Babs is aiming for then God help us all 😂😱

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced KDIL posting those photos is a k*nk thing. They are pormographic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those pillows she got for Stevie look about 10 years old already!
I thought that. Surely they aren't new and if they are it isn't a good advert is it, and certainly wouldn't make me use her swipe up if I were after these sort of pillows.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ wtf have I just looked at?!? Babs suddenly doesn’t seem so bad 😳

• Haha
Oh god I just did it too! Now I may find a couple of those images amusing on a first glance but to be hit with a daily barrage of those is not funny. I think about what my friends & family would think & say behind my back & I can't believe that that hasn't crossed her mind at some point and she's gone 'duck, what the hell am I doing!' Problem is, it's all over the internet & even if she had a reality check it's there for the world to see. I can't believe she is truly happy portraying herself in this way. Maybe I'm a prude or shouldn't care what others think but surely there's a line that doesn't need to be crossed?? Babs looks almost virginal compared to her!!

Reactions: 12
That’s an insult to Poundland

It’s more like landfill sight version

This was the first video I ever saw of Celeste
Over 5 million views it’s funny and tongue in cheek

Then you’ve got that absolute skank KDIL crude, disgusting and obscene most of the time; there’s no fun or tongue in cheek I’m not even going to post one of her grubby minging pictures
And she thinks this is how women want to be 🙄

Babs if you are reading DONT go down the KDIL route even you are better than that!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow, if KDIL is her new insta goal then she needs to quit now, no wonder TT keeps a mostly wide berth these days.

Reactions: 13
I just looked at KDIL too 😱 She’s made a story banging on about how great Bab is😱 That’s crazy arse-licking! She and Babs are stupid attention-seekers with no fresh ideas.

I said this awhile ago - that she was going to end up like the knee deep in life woman\that BB woman who takes weird pics of her doing chores, half naked, for a few squids here and there…is her name Lisa? I forget again.

That’s an insult to Poundland

It’s more like landfill sight version

This was the first video I ever saw of Celeste
Over 5 million views it’s funny and tongue in cheek

Then you’ve got that absolute skank KDIL crude, disgusting and obscene most of the time; there’s no fun or tongue in cheek I’m not even going to post one of her grubby minging pictures
And she thinks this is how women want to be 🙄

Babs if you are reading DONT go down the KDIL route even you are better than that!
exactly this. i don't mind celeste, especially as it was clearly HER idea to start these kind of posts, but hers are more tongue in cheek, yet still generally respectful to the original models. KDIL actually follows celeste, so it's perfectly clear where she got her "inspiration" from, yet she took it to a whole new level of crass and vulgarity, regularly flaunting her ass crack, her boobs with her nipples crudely covered with a scribble, her unshaved armpits, crotch etc, combined with endless swearing - of the two, of COURSE babs is going to aim for the content of KDIL. it's much more HER - minus the swearing, because she's too demure to even utter the word cock, let alone bleep - except when she's angry enough to call her friend a bleeping witch, so it's evident that she puts on a faux persona for the camera. over time, she has been flaunting her gunt, ass, boobs and crotch more and more -she's definitely hoping to gain a new audience by creating vile KDIL style content - and her efforts will only be perpetuated now that she's been "noticed" by KDIL, and has had her reel shared. creating such content involves very little change from her current content - vulgar, crass and vile - so babs probably perceives it as the perfect, minimal-effort transition from toddler mum content to becoming some kind of hilarious body positivity role model, happily shaming the bodies of thinner women as she does so. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.