Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel 😂 why is she talking like she’s got a show on CBeebies……cheers Babs, kids are crying now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
genuinely LOVE the fact that when KDIL shared babs' reel, it was removed for "bullying and harassment". yeah sure, more likely it was removed for indecent content, because nobody wants to be unexpectedly faced with babs' gunt while they're eating their lunch. that, or babs herself reported it, knowing that it would mean KDIL would complain about it in her stories, thus dragging more people over to babs' IG and upping her engagement. i wouldn't put it past her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the fact that babs is quite clearly trying desperately to become the scummy brummy version of KDIL - who, herself, is a rip off version of celeste - is so obvious. she's clearly realised that she needs a different USP now her toddlers have grown up, but instead of putting in the effort to create content of her own, she's just scrolled IG looking for popular accounts and decided that creating crass and vulgar content is her goal - and since she's perfectly content flaunting her droopy boobs, gunt and fanny on SM, it's not really like she has to make any changes. her poor kids. sure, maybe they will feature less in her future content, but they will be no less bullied if the content babs is sharing is similar to her latest reel. 🤢

she seems to be trying to combine her crude, vulgar nature with body positivity - because she's not going to jump off that bandwagon when it's brought her so many adoring followers - but surely telling everyone that you hate parts of your body isn't overly body confident. if you hate your stomach and your bingo wings underarm fat then do something about it, ffs! it's nothing a little exercise and an improved diet wouldn't resolve. it's not "brave" to share videos of yourself pointing out the parts of your body that you hate - except in babs' case, she knows damn well it will reel in the praise and compliments, so she's never going to work on the parts of her body she's insecure about, because if she DID, she wouldn't be able to whack them out for an obligatory "woe is me" pity post prior to every ad. she also fails to realise that having large boobs doesn't automatically constitute a "cracking rack" - it literally just means her boobs sit unsupported on her gunt. plus i'm sure not that long ago she was claiming she loved her gunt - despite purposefully trying to hide it in every photo. her lies are so tangled together that nothing she says makes any sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine being at senior school as a pre-teen girl and class mates seeing your mum behave like that in reels. How utterly mortifying for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't stop thinking about the fact that she tried to rhyme "arms" with "jam".

• Haha
KDIL being described as a rip off Celeste is SO SPOT ON. I think she’s absolutely gross as I’d cross the road if I ever saw her.
why would Babs want to be anywhere near that embarrassment

Reactions: 14
I can't stop thinking about the fact that she tried to rhyme "arms" with "jam".
Haha, it was like in her head it rhymed, like Mrs Hinch thinking Lennie rhymed with Ronnie, but as she was saying it she realised how tit it sounded so she said Jaarrmm. I watched that bit twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just went and looked at KDIL Instagram. My god, I feel sick, she’s vile. Or am I just too old? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
So over her body confidence crap, Emma. You telling people to live themselves doesn’t make that magically happen 🙄🙄 she acts like there are no plus sized women out there, we have judi love. We have Alison Hammond, we have normal women on tv, most over 40, all of the loose women are normal bodies. Holly, Tess, Davina. All over 40, she acts like she’s representing the nation! Rhianna has an underwear line called savage x fenty that is full of delicious bodies of all shapes sizes and colours, sick of her thinking she is ground breaking! 🙄🙄🙄 jump off the bandwagon for Christ’s sake! Amd showing us sock drawer organisation 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I have no words for the muppet that she has become! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmmm looking at that godawful reel again- I know I'm a glutton for punishment - have we got it all wrong and this is her reel for her onlyfans account ? 🤢🤢
It could be 😂 she had the close up of her belly big pants and gunt, a cleavage shot and she began stroking her inner thigh. The only thing missing was a boob grope which we haven't seen for a few days. (Now I've said that what's the betting we'll seen some tit gropes soon)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
KDIL being described as a rip off Celeste is SO SPOT ON. I think she’s absolutely gross as I’d cross the road if I ever saw her.
why would Babs want to be anywhere near that embarrassment
She always looks like she needs a good scrub in the bath. Smelly and oily. A bit like Babs really!

Reactions: 10
Wow KDIL! How does she hold her head up on the school run?! She must have the skin of a rhinoceros to not worry about what they all think of her!! And she’s openly mocking women just because they are perceived as ‘perfect’ imagine if those women mocked her? There would be uproar. By mocking those bodies it doesn’t make ‘normal’ bodies any more acceptable. It’s still mocking. So why is it ok one way but not the other? Babs practically mocks everyone who isn’t overweight as she markets herself as ‘normal’ I’m no Cindy Crawford but I look after myself, exercise regularly, eat well, I have treats of course I do but I have some self control unlike Babs! And Babs mocked people who exercise by twatting about on that open air gym equipment a few weeks back. Her message is: be overweight, be unhealthy, eat crap, laze about because I do it then it’s ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve despised KDIL for years. She really is vile. She had her own thread on here at one point, don’t know if it’s still there

Reactions: 12
Just went and looked at KDIL Instagram. My god, I feel sick, she’s vile. Or am I just too old? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I sneaked a look to earlier and no your not too old as I felt the same so don’t worry. I can’t actually believe she gets away with it

Reactions: 9
That latest reel has invaded my TikTok 😱 I know I’m too old for all that but I do find it entertaining 🤣. Anyway there’s about 9 comments half of which are Babs saying she got her jumpsuit from poopsy or whatever it’s called. Proabaly why she’s quiet on Instagram at the moment.

I see the predictable ‘kids shoes have broken just before summer hols’ has come up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.