Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boob is escaping even it’s had enough of her bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
PMSL! Mentions the bingo wings but totally ignores all that back fat spilling out of her bra!
I still also think all these "Rhymes" are part of her new pamphlet. The diary of a deluded woman!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"Bingo wings is not really my charm" makes absolutely no sense.
I couldn't get it for ages either. I figured she was supposed to say "bingo wings is not really my jam" but said it wrong and thought she'd invented a new sentence and rolled with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes out that you've got to be happy with what you've got and embrace it. No - you don't!! You can actually do something about it for the sake of your health. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be thinner, fitter, healthier and I think she needs to seriously consider it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes out that you've got to be happy with what you've got and embrace it. No - you don't!! You can actually do something about it for the sake of your health. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be thinner, fitter, healthier and I think she needs to seriously consider it.
Exactly this! Also she is so wrong making out the body positivity movement is only relevant for plus size people when the reality is you can have confidence issues and be unhappy with your body no matter what size you are.

• Heart
Hmmm looking at that godawful reel again- I know I'm a glutton for punishment - have we got it all wrong and this is her reel for her onlyfans account ? 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It wouldn't take much for someone to say "your mum's asked me to pick you up.." and then reel off a load of information that they know about the family to make the kids believe them.

She needs to give the kids a password and only someone with the password is to be trusted.
it is scary, but knowing babs and her total lack of creativity and absolute minimum effort, the password wouldn't exactly be hard to guess. it'd be something like "disney" or "stitch" or "hot cock" or "amaZON" or HER date of birth or one if the slogans on her mugs4mugs - nothing that would actually keep the kids safe. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she said jam, but the stupid singing voice made the subtitles pick it up as charm 🤣 listened to it a couple of times 🤣
I thought this too, but that still makes no sense as then she'd be rhyming arms with jam! 🤣 It's just a big stinky pile of tit either way, isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have decided that anyone who comments "love this" on any influenza's page, but particularly on hers, needs help. I am baffled by grown adults' behaviour around these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s sad that Babs thinks that ‘great boobs’ means ‘boobs that are large’. Ignoring her being desperately overweight and the boobs sagging everywhere.

Reactions: 19
Is Babs pointing out all these things; bingo wings, big bum etc so that if someone comments on her appearance she’s giving off the vibe that she doesn’t care.

She looks so unhealthy. I don’t understand people who go on about ‘body confidence/positivity’ when they’re so overweight. I’m not saying that being slimmer is better, but she looks a mess and I don’t believe she’s actually happy being the size 18 she claims to be.
I gained a lot of weight the last few years (being in peri menopause didn't help) and I HATED it. Hated how I looked and how I felt and that's not to say I've been thin all my life as I haven't but the extra weight was making me feel so uncomfortable and I had no get up and go. Been dieting/exercising since January and glad to say there's been a big improvement and I feel so much better in myself, I look better and I've got more energy and I love the exercising.

I never like to criticise her looks but she really doesn't look great nowadays compared to a few years ago. She needs to sort herself out. But if these type of reels get her lots of views/likes/comments she'll carry on doing them. Same way all youtubers look at what other youtubers are doing and if they're getting lots of views from it the other youtubers will copy. That's what babs does!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Bingo wings is not really my charm" makes absolutely no sense.
1) pretty sure the subtitles are editable, so if she DIDN'T say charm, it just goes to show how perpetually lazy she is not to bother editing one word so her reel makes slightly more sense. pronouncing the word "jam" as though it rhymes with the word "arm" is obviously going to be misinterpreted! she may have written a poetry pamphlet, but her rhyming skills still desperately need some work! she is the sheer epitome of "i don't give a duck about the quality of my content just as long as i throw as much out as possible!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

2) those are literally NOT bingo wings?! that's underarm fat, which is extenuated by the fact that she insists on wearing tu-small bras and that she's overweight, but seriously? bingo wings are the flesh that hangs down from. underneath the arm, not the fat poking out the sides of her bra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t like her thighs (she has to wear chub rub shorts to stop them chafing ffs), she just said it cos it rhymes with eyes 🙄. Maybe she could have used a sentence that incorporated the word “pies” instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t get how all of this sends her daughter a healthy body image message? Erin is very very thin for her age, naturally I’m sure, but surely sitting there going YEAH LOOK AT ME ALL HEALTHY AND FLABBY is going to question Erins own self esteem/self image

• Heart
It’s sad that Babs thinks that ‘great boobs’ means ‘boobs that are large’. Ignoring her being desperately overweight and the boobs sagging everywhere.
struggling to understand what's so great about them. the size ? really ?

Reactions: 9
I’m big I know I should do something about it but have a bad case of CBA at the moment

her idea of being positive is to exposure her bum/ boobs/belly as if that is the aim of body positivity

i don’t think it is despite desperadoes chirping up with “ you kween”

Toby and Roo has some very nice outfits and joined in with her sons at water sports at the weekend / although it pains me to say it as her eyebrows are beyond ridiculously spaced apart
And Louise Pentland always make an effort and and both have managed to do far not to show their
Gunt or tits 🙄

Isn’t her daughter about to start high school as well? Honestly I’d be horrified. These selfish you tubers have no idea how much impact it will have on their kids

I don’t get how all of this sends her daughter a healthy body image message? Erin is very very thin for her age, naturally I’m sure, but surely sitting there going YEAH LOOK AT ME ALL HEALTHY AND FLABBY is going to question Erins own self esteem/self image
especially when she was recently body shaming plus size models in bikinis for not having "a belly" that exactly mirrored her own gunt! she's promoting a very limited idea of body positivity, in that you should be positive abott your body if your body is an exact replica of babs' - ie specifically a size 18, never any larger OR smaller, with a noticeable stomach, supposedly "great" boobs etc. and that, plus the fact that she also perpetuates the idea that you should pose deceivingly in photos to make yourself appear as thin as possible, even to the extent that you have people stand on chairs and take photos of you from above must be SO confusing for the kids and is going to completely mess up their thoughts and beliefs about their own bodies and impact their self esteem. as always, babs hasn't put a single thought into how her faux body positive behaviour will impact her kids and their relationship with their own bodies - especially when they'll soon be going through puberty.

similarly, the way she flashes her gunt and fanny and crotch etc on SM for the whole world to see, yet won't allow erin to wear crop tops and hotpants because they're inappropriate?! she's sending her kids all kinds of mixed messages about modesty and body positivity and self esteem. it's heartbreaking thinking of the issues erin and ethan are likely to have to contend with in the future, which could easily have been avoided if babs didn't behave the way she does. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My children are a very similar age to Erin and Ethan and let me tell you, I honestly though Erin was about 8 and Ethan 5 or 6... she really babies them! Probably still wipes their bums

I do wonder if her reels etc of her looking and behaving grossly get likes because people who like her reels etc are doing so with a “well no matter how bad I think I look at least I’m not as disgusting as Babs”!!!
I don’t know WHY she thinks these gross reels are entertaining. They are not. Not funny, not witty, not self deprecating just gross and stupid.
We know she reads here. Shame she doesn’t take the advice to stop before her poor daughter is severely bullied at school and has no friends cos of her mother’s behaviour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.