Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All makes sense now - she’s trying to worm her way onto Knee Deep In Life’s podcast is she with the tags and increasingly vulgar gross reels.

KDIL was funny the first few times but like above, she’s the wish version of Celeste. Now like Babs so boring rehashing the same stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s quite obsessed with herself isn’t she 🙄
And that hand under the chin is a rip off of Toby and Roo - in fact I don’t think old Babs has an original thought in her head
Is Babs pointing out all these things; bingo wings, big bum etc so that if someone comments on her appearance she’s giving off the vibe that she doesn’t care.

She looks so unhealthy. I don’t understand people who go on about ‘body confidence/positivity’ when they’re so overweight. I’m not saying that being slimmer is better, but she looks a mess and I don’t believe she’s actually happy being the size 18 she claims to be.

Reactions: 15
Yes, that is exactly what she's doing.
I've said this before on here. Aswell as being totally and utterly obsessed with herself 🙄 She is doing something quite common in people like her. She knows she needs to make changes, she is far far far from perfect, she's lazy and unhealthy and doesn't want to face up and change any of it. So she over compensates. She insists she loves these things and can laugh at the other bits. Deep deep down she knows as well as we do that she's a laughing stock among anyone with a teeny tiny brain cell in their head. She's not funny but she's trying to constantly make light of her car crash life with these reels. If she points out all of these ugly traits first, she appears untouchable. She's not!!!!!
Edited to add I'm not sure why it didn't QUOTE your whole post @Stimpii

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her boob is escaping even it’s had enough of her bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why do some people not care what they look like? She needs to go and get her boobs measured properly and find a more supporting bra. She’s wearing the wrong size back and cup size!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought she looked awful. Almost promoting being overweight and so unhealthy. Don't we, as parents, have a responsibility to show our kids the importance of being a healthy weight and doing exercise ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet that ‘poem’ from the horrendous reel is going in her next book! 😂

Reactions: 7
When you watch the new reel and instantly jump on Tattle to read the comments about it 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So guys, don’t come for me, but I actually really liked Emma for ages. I used to never understand why she is so disliked (especially when you compare her to child abusers like Sophie and Dave, in which in their last YouTube video dropped their baby onto his face and didn’t check he was okay and instead said ‘did you film that’ !!!) but she’s really been irking me with this weird self obsessed behaviour about her appearance. It’s like she’s trying to fend of women who are interested in her husband or something. Very odd. Also, I’ve noticed her hoarding / shopping addiction has crept back again And it’s so off putting. I don’t want a house of tat thanks. Hope she enjoys the worlds most shorted and shittest cruise 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So guys, don’t come for me, but I actually really liked Emma for ages. I used to never understand why she is so disliked (especially when you compare her to child abusers like Sophie and Dave, in which in their last YouTube video dropped their baby onto his face and didn’t check he was okay and instead said ‘did you film that’ !!!) but she’s really been irking me with this weird self obsessed behaviour about her appearance. It’s like she’s trying to fend of women who are interested in her husband or something. Very odd. Also, I’ve noticed her hoarding / shopping addiction has crept back again And it’s so off putting. I don’t want a house of tat thanks. Hope she enjoys the worlds most shorted and shittest cruise 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I think most of us used to like her, so no shade for that, you've seen the light! 🤣 not sure where u think her hoardimg/shopping has "crept back" from, its never been anywhere! 🤣🤣 I wish I could gut that house! 🤣

I don't think it's women who are interested in Steve that she needs to "fend off" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At this point I'm unsure what she's trying to do.
Tomorrow she is apparently launching her rip off law suit Disney inspired products 🙄 and so today she decides to - YET AGAIN - make a disgusting vulgar reel about her body. She's obsessed. Obsessed with overly compensating for how disgusting she is.
Nice boobs, eyes and thighs 🤮🤢😳🤦‍♀️ She can't possibly seriously believe this can she? Her boobs remind me if my old cocker spaniels ears, her eyes are either full of morning gunk or sporting make-up a pantomime dame wouldn't be seen dead in and her thighs are a HUGE reflection of how unbelievably unfit and lazy she is 🤷‍♀️
I wish she'd get some proper help, I really do.
It’s all for attention. Everything she does just screams look at me ! Even our in public she’s the bloody same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
All makes sense now - she’s trying to worm her way onto Knee Deep In Life’s podcast is she with the tags and increasingly vulgar gross reels.

KDIL was funny the first few times but like above, she’s the wish version of Celeste. Now like Babs so boring rehashing the same stuff.
KDIL just makes me feel uncomfortable
I don’t find her funny I think she looks disgusting 94% of the time 🤨
No doubt she’s giving Babs tips on how to be revolting and hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Thing with KDIL is she recently took a long break from SM for her mental health, so she at least recognises when everything has become too much trying to keep up this faux jolly lifestyle. Babs however wouldn't be able to do this ,partly because it's us trolls preventing her from being her cheugiest ever and also she's addicted to the attention and ££££ coming her way to the detriment of her own mental health and her kid' s security and privacy. She truly is a horrible person .

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂 She changed sides in the bed, doesn't read here though
so much for her plan to stop doom scrolling tattle! she can't resist, because we are the only way she can keep track of her lies, plus we essentially create her content! hi babs! 👋🏻

"Bingo wings is not really my charm" makes absolutely no sense.
Nothing about her makes any sense

shes just one of a long line of horrible instagrammers who think crude obnoxious behaviour or behaviour that puts their children at risk is hilarious and acceptable and who are determined to keep doing it no matter what as their ‘fans’ love it
There is no point trying to bring their behaviour and the consequences to their attention or reason with them as they don’t care what we think and are literally too thick to think it through

they just see £££ signs and compliments off the weirdos that follow and encourage them

they are a lost cause

I’m just going too keep pointing out she’s an ugly thick dick
I’m certainly not going to waste time asking her to think of her children’s welfare as she doesn’t care

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.