Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that she would give a tit (given the amount of never ending tat she buys) but those lenor unstoppable things are terrible for the environment, they are really harmful to fish

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So you know Mrs Briggs who is on here? She's been away from tattle for ages so if you can, say hello to her please.

Did Babs leave you alone once she moved? Do you have any stories to tell about her.....😉
I am lucky, I live in Scotland but threatened me with the police. Babs found out my name because I was vocal about the domestic violence thing on twitter and Instagram. She clearly read my tweets and posts because she posted my first name on here probably intending for me to crap myself but it didn't work. I felt for Mrs Briggs though, I would have been really scared having him do that outside my house. The pair of them are vile.

So lovely to see you back! We have not heard of Mrs Briggs for quite a while now, many have asked if she is ok.
I think the pair of them are bullies. It must have been horrendous for both of you. I wonder how they would feel if tattlers gathered outside her house staring in the windows? I know non of us would because we keep it all on here. From what others have said, who know them personally, they are both vile people.
Hope you stay with us now. Xx
I was the lucky one as I am in Scotland. Mrs Briggs got the brunt of her frustration at tattle speaking the truth. She's a pure bully and for a grown man to do that too is vile, disgusting and downright creepy! It would have rattled my cage a lot as my home is what I call my 'safe bubble', I don't broadcast it to the public in videos and Instagram unlike Babs. Happy to exploit her children and open up her life yet complains when someone speaks the truth about what she is like behind the camera and calling her out on the brand new cars they had while Babs insisted she still had an old car. She is a twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I tried to count the number of times she blinked in the 15 second ad video where she's talking about putting a load of washing on, I lost count at around 30.
Like Morse code for scruffs

Blink blink - I - blink blink - only- blink blink - wash them- blink blink - once - blink blink - a year - blinkety blink blink blink

🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed - the video felt odd… (men, women and all other people too) can be the oversharer-type on social media) the more poignant message (which I partly missed first time as I didn’t hear all of the end due to chatty children!) is still, I think, an unnecessary focus on just women, by a man, which didn’t save it for me really. Making fun of ‘women’ who are going through struggles, so maybe share fluffy/silly stuff as an escape and to lighten their mood. Just didn’t like it myself so, find it a very odd thing to want to be a part of and compare ones self to, allowing that narrative to stick. Probably better takes on a similar theme which are less emotive and more light-hearted and not so… degrading? But, I’ve never posted here and I am half complaining about the maker of the video - half wondering why anyone on Instagram who blogs would want to attach themselves to that narrative!
yeah, i totally agree that mocking women who are struggling made me feel uncomfortable and it wasn't my kind of "comedy", but i'm more focused on the fact that babs has said that she found the song "so so so SO funny!" like yeah, i'm not sure why you'd want to compare yourself to, BUT - once again, as with capaldigate - she seems to have totally overlooked the fact that the song is about a young woman who lost her mother at a young age, and is struggling to cope with her loss. regardless of my opinions of the actual song, i don't get how she missed that segment, and then went on to claim it was "funny" and that she had to run to show steven because it was so hilarious. like, no. labelling someone's struggles as "funny" is not it. and, unlike capaldigate, she can hardly claim that she was unaware of the meaning, since it is literally spelled out in the song.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Came here to say exactly that.
Today's ad had this warning on it...
View attachment 623176
Yet this is how she showed us she stored hers during her cupboard make over in Feb...
View attachment 623180
You are a sell out babs and a tit one at that.

However the fact that she had to do the ad stood outside the cupboard because it's too small to do inside it made me laugh 😅
How is the click clack malarkey relevant to Babs?Her kids are way waaaaay too old to need to be monitored in case they eat washing pods.Unless they have any kind of disability or develpmental delay any almost 11 and almost 9 year old would know not to eat the pods

Reactions: 13
How is the click clack malarkey relevant to Babs?Her kids are way waaaaay too old to need to be monitored in case they eat washing pods.Unless they have any kind of disability or develpmental delay any almost 11 and almost 9 year old would know not to eat the pods
It’s probably a requirement of the AD, I expect the company tells every influencer to put it up. I highly doubt Babs thought of it herself!

Reactions: 10
Developmental*.I can spell but my cat pulled the O key off my laptop a while ago and now its a bit dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I notice the dolmio as has also gone from her grid (I know dolmio deleted it from theirs). Does that mean dolmio ‘sacked’ her? Does she have to give back her fee do you think???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's still Pride Month Babs... Can you give us some queer history lessons please ☺ tell us about the Stonewall Uprising! I know you read here so consider this your homewerk you bandwagon wanker 💃
She’d get Stonewall and Stone Henge mixed up

On the ad front shed done at least 6 a couple of days ago. Now we have 2 more and the mugs4mugs

why do people pay her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I notice the dolmio as has also gone from her grid (I know dolmio deleted it from theirs). Does that mean dolmio ‘sacked’ her? Does she have to give back her fee do you think???
She should have volunteered to give the money back for doing such a tit job.

Ooh was it on her grid as well?!! I couldn't remember if it was just a story AD. That'll be no more Dolmio adverts for Babs then

Reactions: 9
Ooh was it on her grid as well?!! I couldn't remember if it was just a story AD. That'll be no more Dolmio adverts for Babs then
Yes it definitely was as I went onto her grid (I’m a masochist!) and there was a blank white square, I tapped it and it was blank where the video was, but had the dolmio ad blurb underneath. When I went back to the grid it had disappeared altogether!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes it definitely was as I went onto her grid (I’m a masochist!) and there was a blank white square, I tapped it and it was blank where the video was, but had the dolmio ad blurb underneath. When I went back to the grid it had disappeared altogether!
I wish companies would do their research before giving these AD's to Babs. If they did they would come across the DV stuff and see her content is far from family friendly. Just because she has mummy in her title and makes out her children are toddlers does not make her suitable to advertise these things.

• Heart
I wish companies would do their research before giving these AD's to Babs. If they did they would come across the DV stuff and see her content is far from family friendly. Just because she has mummy in her title and makes out her children are toddlers does not make her suitable to advertise these things.
I totally agree. It’s annoying how much money she can make by not doing a lot, and doing it badly at that!!!

Reactions: 8
The sound seems to have vanished but look what was 1 day away from being completely deleted from the deleted files on my phone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.