Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s Father’s Day on Sunday
Cue half arsed comment for anyone a bit sad, not her though as her and wet lettuces dads are alive so 👍

Cue exciting day sorting out her crappy mugs ready for copyright infringement day….. oooh I mean launch day

Unbrushed hair ✔
Gormless expression ✔
rank looking pit of doom ✔
Eyebrows that give me Bert and Ernie vibes ✔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has that odious cow seriously bought Steve a pair of anti snore pillows for father's day?? What a miserable witch. My father would disown me if I didn't get him his usual Bailey's, Lee Child book and Ferrero Rocher.
Let's be honest , it's her that's the snorer and she's denial 😴.

Reactions: 17
Didn't happen since its been 20° plus in the Midlands all week so nobody's been wearing jumpers.
Her fake content is so dreadfully dull.
Even my teenage son who usually needs a jumper/hoody surgically removed from him hasn't been wearing one to school since they returned after half term so I highly doubt her children have had jumpers on. Maybe she hadn't washed them from before half term?!!

Reactions: 13
It's been a while since I looked at babs insta, I see she still has not changed. Still favouring Erin, still treating Stephen like crazy, still posting topless photos of herself in her pants legs akimbo for the world to see.
That crotch shot at lunch was rank. I would be mortified if I was out with friends and one of them took a photo of her crotch while cackling her bits are sweating. Enough Enough put me off my lunch! Also no social distancing at all between them. My parents and I have had both vaccinations and I still keep a 2m distance from them when I visit in the garden. Babs clearly doesn't give a tit and neither does those idiots she's with. Off to London with no distancing, no masks and flaunting it.
And yet here is Babs mate cracking to one of her followers that they were being careful and socially distancing whilst meeting up
This angers me so so much. They are touching one another! That isn't within the rules. They aren't in family bubbles so why are they bleeping doing that!! All it would take is one of them to have covid, pass it to the other 3 who then take it home to their own partners and children who then pass it onto their friends and so on. That is why we are close to a 3rd lock down. I get so so angry when these influencers (god I hate that word) do whatever they want, flaunt it and get away with it. No one pulls them up for it because such comments get deleted but they cannot silence us in here thank god.
Over a year ago Babs tried to out me and her old neighbour online, stated my name in tattle like it would make me scared she found out who I was but all it did was make me laugh because I wasn't hiding my social media profiles. She then had Stephen drive slowly past her neighbours house, staring in the windows at her! That was harassment, babs puts her entire life (and sweaty bits) online for the entire world to see, so people having an opinion and calling her out comes with the territory. Having your husband drive past and look in windows was disgusting. I am not sure if she is still on the forums as its been a while since I've been on here myself. I bet she is having a quieter life without that barking foghorn living nearby.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's been a while since I looked at babs insta, I see she still has not changed. Still favouring Erin, still treating Stephen like crazy, still posting topless photos of herself in her pants legs akimbo for the world to see.
That crotch shot at lunch was rank. I would be mortified if I was out with friends and one of them took a photo of her crotch while cackling her bits are sweating. Enough Enough put me off my lunch! Also no social distancing at all between them. My parents and I have had both vaccinations and I still keep a 2m distance from them when I visit in the garden. Babs clearly doesn't give a tit and neither does those idiots she's with. Off to London with no distancing, no masks and flaunting it.

This angers me so so much. They are touching one another! That isn't within the rules. They aren't in family bubbles so why are they bleeping doing that!! All it would take is one of them to have covid, pass it to the other 3 who then take it home to their own partners and children who then pass it onto their friends and so on. That is why we are close to a 3rd lock down. I get so so angry when these influencers (god I hate that word) do whatever they want, flaunt it and get away with it. No one pulls them up for it because such comments get deleted but they cannot silence us in here thank god.
Over a year ago Babs tried to out me and her old neighbour online, stated my name in tattle like it would make me scared she found out who I was but all it did was make me laugh because I wasn't hiding my social media profiles. She then had Stephen drive slowly past her neighbours house, staring in the windows at her! That was harassment, babs puts her entire life (and sweaty bits) online for the entire world to see, so people having an opinion and calling her out comes with the territory. Having your husband drive past and look in windows was disgusting. I am not sure if she is still on the forums as its been a while since I've been on here myself. I bet she is having a quieter life without that barking foghorn living nearby.
So you know Mrs Briggs who is on here? She's been away from tattle for ages so if you can, say hello to her please.

Did Babs leave you alone once she moved? Do you have any stories to tell about her.....😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being so devoid of personality and creativity that the best lie you can come up with is you haven’t washed the kids jumpers in the middle of a fecking heatwave 😂

bleeping hell babs, you’ll be lucky to see out the year with this thrilling content!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’ll go one of two ways tonight.
She’ll either complain about the football being on and make Ste watch it on his phone (because we know E isn’t actually interested)
Or she’ll hold some ridiculous England party with bunting and a beige buffet…. (But go to sleep at half time….)
Kick off is 8pm. Don’t forget the toddlers kids will already be in bed and her and Steve’s bedtime is 8.30pm. He is so under the thumb.

Reactions: 10
I tried to count the number of times she blinked in the 15 second ad video where she's talking about putting a load of washing on, I lost count at around 30.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
08.30am - "I haven't done any washing this week"
11:00am - "I love doing washing so much with this #ad stuff"

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It is absolutely hilarious how utterly tit she is at all this.
Her content of choice this morning is the duller than dull 'one load a day' crap that she apparently hasn't even done anyway 🤥🙄 And then drops an Ad for washing detergent 🤣🤣🤣 How does she ever ever ever get her Ads approved 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where was the crotch sweat photo about? I never saw it but want to comment to her she’s a disgusting filthy cow

Reactions: 4

So lovely to see you back! We have not heard of Mrs Briggs for quite a while now, many have asked if she is ok.
I think the pair of them are bullies. It must have been horrendous for both of you. I wonder how they would feel if tattlers gathered outside her house staring in the windows? I know non of us would because we keep it all on here. From what others have said, who know them personally, they are both vile people.
Hope you stay with us now. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.