Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did actually say “oh he looks handsome in his suit” and got a massive eye roll!🤣
Oh my, so did I!!!! He gets better looking every year! :love: 🤭 Shallow, I know. But hey ho! Got to be some perks to watching the footie! 😆

So a lot of us tonight have sat with our families watching the football, but Babs, the so-called Villa fan of old, fucks off to 'her' bedroom to watch yet more shite! It's a couple of hours out of your evening. Kids notice these things and notice their mum absents herself for her own benefit, not theirs.
Yes, football can be boring, but you can still talk and interact while it's on you know!!!!!
Although my teen said after tonight's game, 'mum, I don't think I can watch England anymore'! Oh dear!

Reactions: 18
I did actually say “oh he looks handsome in his suit” and got a massive eye roll!🤣
My oh pointed him out to me while I was reading my book 🤣 think it was an attempt at "look, there's a reason to watch, they might show him again!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
admittedly, it was irritating when babs used to type her own captions which often didn't reflect what she was saying at all, but equally the auto-generated captions don't improve that issue because they don't understand half the crap she spouts anyway! and not because of her accent, but because she has the irritating habit of singing every other word, so the captions now often make even less sense, along with the fact - as you said - that you now have to sit and painstakingly watch her gurning face for the entire length of the story if you want to know what she's moaning about! 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re editable! Proves how lazy she is that she doesn’t bother to read them, nor edit them. Clearly doesn’t care about those with hearing loss or who watch on silent. Doing captions because she’s been told she needs to but not doing them properly is so on brand for her

Reactions: 12
Hasn't ethan got a villa kit? I'm sure I've seen him in it!
He did, I’m sure.

I love football, I’ve got a season ticket for Man Utd along with my 21 year old son. My husband doesn’t really care about football, but if our son doesn’t want to or can’t go to a match my husband will sometimes come along with me to spend time with me and show an interest in something I enjoy, just like I don’t really care about mountain biking but I listen to him tell me about the routes he’s taken and when he’s working on his bike in the garage I’ll stand in there with a cuppa to keep him company....because that’s something you do for your other half isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s no wonder that she’s got no friends when her reaction to anything that isn’t exactly what she wants to do is to go off and sulk somewhere else. There’s only so many times she’d get asked and say no to doing stuff other people want to do before they just stop asking.

Reactions: 16
Morning Bab! Do we not have to label your fake bake ad-own product at the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Bab! Do we not have to label your fake bake ad-own product at the weekend?
Another own product story marked incorrectly. Again.
Reported. Again.

At first glance I thought the strawberries were bacon 🥓🤣
They don’t look the freshest to me 🤢

(photo cropped to exclude the mug)
3C2A8D9F-F42A-42B7-8FD3-5B9024430D0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Geez imagine if we all just didn’t bother with the rules in our jobs?!
We’d be reprimanded or fired!
E.G:-Babs in my old job:
“Well yes I knew I was supposed to label the IV syringes but I just couldn’t be bothered so I didn’t but it’s really unfair to say it’s my fault the patient died, you’re just trolling me so I’m going to go and cry in the bathroom and film it for my 1000’s of followers”.
I hate how she just never takes responsibility for her duck ups and not doing her ‘ job’ properly.
I mean she constantly tells us this is her ‘werk’ so then she should do it right every single time.
She’s useless. God knows how crap she must have been as a teacher!

• Heart
Parents...on a sat I feel like a taxi running my kids to clubs. Each child has clubs on 5/7 days a week. Erin does something Fri night and I've previously heard dance and scouts but not recently. Do they have swimming lessons etc ? I feel like that's the kind of content that's relatable to parents of kids her age running around helping them get to all their clubs and things. Do they not do it because it impacts on their bedtime or because it doesn't revolve around babs?

Parents...on a sat I feel like a taxi running my kids to clubs. Each child has clubs on 5/7 days a week. Erin does something Fri night and I've previously heard dance and scouts but not recently. Do they have swimming lessons etc ? I feel like that's the kind of content that's relatable to parents of kids her age running around helping them get to all their clubs and things. Do they not do it because it impacts on their bedtime or because it doesn't revolve around babs?
I think Stevie does the kids stuff these days, so no kiddo content for Babs unless she's splashing cash

Reactions: 9
Another own product story marked incorrectly. Again.
Reported. Again.

At first glance I thought the strawberries were bacon 🥓🤣
They don’t look the freshest to me 🤢

(photo cropped to exclude the mug)
View attachment 624275
Absolutely thought that was bacon 🥓

It makes me 🙄 when she says she is doing nothing at the weekend as if she has a real job when in reality she basically does duck all all week

And Babs is literally the only person on Instagram that looks worse using a filter 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a lot of badly done lip filler.
Nah, no way would Babs have lip filler...unless it was gifted. This is a woman who walks this earth with matching yellow teeth and hair cos she won't pay a salon to colour her hair properly . Unless it's flogged in Poundland for a quid ,she's not dipping her hand in her purse for aesthetics. 🤡

Reactions: 13
Why the hell was she going on last night about hiding away in her room to watch TV in peace - as though it's a revolutionary new thing for her?
She gets to do that. Every. Single. Day.
The lazy twit 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she will take the kids to go see In The heights this weekend given that they’re all such big Hamilton fans. Mentioning that We’ve not been subjected to a Hamilton sing along in the car for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dressing gown thick as a blanket and a baileys hot choc (cock). It’s 17 degrees and muggy in Halesowen………about 4 miles from her! It’s not the depths of winter. I just sat and watched her rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She can’t even wake up properly and have a wash before she speaks, such is her rush to get on Insta. I need to unfollow- this is just utter dogshit now.

• Sick
Another Saturday morning CONway routine, Christ on a bike (no not you Stevie) they are boring! As if she couldn’t do all her sat routine stuff during the week & do something with her actual time at the weekends. It’s almost like she’s had a hard week at work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.