Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got a gang to watch football with? Thought Erin loved football?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's definitely been quieter over the last few days,,,,, excluding the Ads of course 🙄
My guess is that under 'normal' circumstances we'd have had a "Bathroom floor troll" meltdown following this week's Dolmio fiasco. But instead the "small steps" she said she was working through probably translates to "I've been told to belt up and own my mistakes so I'll sulk instead" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Why though?? Why not just sit and watch a football game?? It won’t hurt you. Sometimes in life Babs you have to put up with things you’re not overly bothered about for the people you love. FFS stop being so bloody selfish, you have a limited number of years with your kids before they’re off into the world doing their own things and you’re WASTING them watching tit telly on your own all the time! Grow. Up. And. Be. Part. Of. Your. Family.
42C35F8A-2425-481C-98EF-6FE48D212B3C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why though?? Why not just sit and watch a football game?? It won’t hurt you. Sometimes in life Babs you have to put up with things you’re not overly bothered about for the people you love. FFS stop being so bloody selfish, you have a limited number of years with your kids before they’re off into the world doing their own things and you’re WASTING them watching tit telly on your own all the time! Grow. Up. And. Be. Part. Of. Your. Family.View attachment 623751
Exactly. I half watch it and half read my book. Why doesn’t she do that?? No she has to completely remove herself as she’s so addicted to shite TV she cannot miss one moment of her ‘me time’. She’s such a dick

Reactions: 15
Banished to the bedroom to watch reality tv on her laptop, at times like this I wonder if she regrets moving to the hobbit home?

Reactions: 11
Wonder what happened last Friday 🤔

Eta, just checked, it was the tit fruity cake ad and the dream trip of a lifetime, (🙄) "for ethan" to the Cheltenham 'premiere in
In short even the babettes don't like it when she claims covid anxiety then goes away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why though?? Why not just sit and watch a football game?? It won’t hurt you. Sometimes in life Babs you have to put up with things you’re not overly bothered about for the people you love. FFS stop being so bloody selfish, you have a limited number of years with your kids before they’re off into the world doing their own things and you’re WASTING them watching tit telly on your own all the time! Grow. Up. And. Be. Part. Of. Your. Family.View attachment 623751
Absolutely, I mean I'm half watching, half reading here,,,,,, she could always do that like normal 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally got a gang to watch football with? Thought Erin loved football?!?
ha! she's clearly lured the kids into sitting on the sofa in front of the tv with steve to keep up the pretence that erin LOVES football. probably bribed them with the opportunity to stay up past 6pm - if they're even that lucky, because i wouldn't put it past babs to pose them all for a photo to prove a point to tattle, and then banish the kids to their rooms immediately after. if erin loved football, like babs has claimed, surely by age ten she would have watched matches before this one, that specifically coincides with her bullshit father's day ad!

and WHY is she always making such a huge deal out of how much she loved football and went to villa to watch the games etc etc, yet now she always uses it as an excuse to ditch the family and watch netflix in bed? did she ever like football? i imagine it's a lie. that, or she still secretly is a fan, bit pretends she hates it purposefully to wind up steven. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Absolutely, I mean I'm half watching, half reading here,,,,,, she could always do that like normal 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️
Me too! My kids are in and out, they don’t really care, but Mr BonBon has it on and he’s interested so I haven’t gone off in a sulk! Not like the glory days of 96 and 98 though, when I knew all the players 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Me too. I’m a rugby girl 😍 but I’ll always follow the football when England are playing. She’s just a boring old fart who would rather play around with Instagram filters than sit with her family.

Reactions: 11
Me too! My kids are in and out, they don’t really care, but Mr BonBon has it on and he’s interested so I haven’t gone off in a sulk! Not like the glory days of 96 and 98 though, when I knew all the players 🤣
I mean we peaked at a shot of Beckham didn't we 🤣🥳 Its not gonna get much better than that 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm really hating that alllll the influencers now are using the slooowwww speech captions. I used to be able to just skim the captions and swipe on but now I'm being forced to wait for the next word 🙄. Seems worse with Emma but it's irritating me on Instagram like you wouldn't believe 😬

• Heart
I am lucky, I live in Scotland but threatened me with the police. Babs found out my name because I was vocal about the domestic violence thing on twitter and Instagram. She clearly read my tweets and posts because she posted my first name on here probably intending for me to crap myself but it didn't work. I felt for Mrs Briggs though, I would have been really scared having him do that outside my house. The pair of them are vile.

I was the lucky one as I am in Scotland. Mrs Briggs got the brunt of her frustration at tattle speaking the truth. She's a pure bully and for a grown man to do that too is vile, disgusting and downright creepy! It would have rattled my cage a lot as my home is what I call my 'safe bubble', I don't broadcast it to the public in videos and Instagram unlike Babs. Happy to exploit her children and open up her life yet complains when someone speaks the truth about what she is like behind the camera and calling her out on the brand new cars they had while Babs insisted she still had an old car. She is a twit.
She did take it further with Mrs Briggs but I can't remember if Mrs Briggs shared it on here but as we know Babs has her 'Police files' and she's not afraid to use them!

I do think she moved to her tiny house because of Mrs Briggs but Mrs Briggs is having the last laugh still living in her BIG house while Steve now has to sleep in the bath in his TINY house and babs now has nowhere to store all her tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm really hating that alllll the influencers now are using the slooowwww speech captions. I used to be able to just skim the captions and swipe on but now I'm being forced to wait for the next word 🙄. Seems worse with Emma but it's irritating me on Instagram like you wouldn't believe 😬
admittedly, it was irritating when babs used to type her own captions which often didn't reflect what she was saying at all, but equally the auto-generated captions don't improve that issue because they don't understand half the crap she spouts anyway! and not because of her accent, but because she has the irritating habit of singing every other word, so the captions now often make even less sense, along with the fact - as you said - that you now have to sit and painstakingly watch her gurning face for the entire length of the story if you want to know what she's moaning about! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why does she make out that she’s spesh for getting into footie - like most areas that have more than one football team. This tit is ingrained in our dna. I bet she did it to be a lad,lad,lad,lad because shes never had a personality.
Footie love doesn’t have to continue into adult hood but as kids we all picked a local team. Whether it was who your parents supported, your mates or your cousins we all picked sides.
KeBabba what you’re describing isn’t a middle class little house on the prairie moment. It’s not unique. Literally every kid did it! Even if they couldn’t afford to go to the matches they’d listen on the radio. She’s a knobhead

Reactions: 14
I’m not a footie fan at all but my husband loves it.
He doesn’t care if I bugger off and watch tv upstairs or read etc. I might sit with him and read while he watches sometimes.
Tonight we definitely do not watch together. I’m English. He’s Scottish! It’s best I read my book!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Babs is a bellend. Total bellend. Speaks nothing but shite and waffles on endlessly!

Reactions: 14
That’s a lot of badly done lip filler.

Reactions: 3
She has stated herself that Ethan, being the "Different" and "Sensitive" child, did not like football.
Those kids have either been made to sit and watch the football, or she has been lying yet again! I know which one my money is in.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.