Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's when she started the ad with ' I'm wearing my summer handband, I'm wearing a summer dress'..🙄

Why does she feel the need to point out the obvious? Her ads are pure shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am not a fan of that sexist video she has shared about ‘white women on Instagram’. It just makes me feel very uncomfortable, in a bad way, that the man in the video is mimicking women in that way… I can’t imagine wanting to attach myself to that.
i dunno. initially, it made me uncomfortable, but i kinda think that - once again - babs has missed the point. the way i interpreted initially was that he was mocking and making fun of white women and it made me feel uncomfortable for that reason, but when it got to the point where the woman is writing about losing her mother, i kinda got the impression that he's trying to make a point about how people - not sure why he needed to specifically focus on white women?! - share meaningless crap on SM - like photos of goat's cheese salads, avocados, latte foam art etc - but that it's all very superficial and concealing their real life struggles and trauma that they feel unable to talk about. like, she started to embellish on her feelings about the loss of her mother....and then was immediately back to sharing random photos. just my interpretation, obvs, but it seemed fairly poignant. while i appreciate that is probably a little deep for babs, surely she must have been aware that an entire portion of the song was dedicated to talking about the loss of someone's mother, so i fail to understand why a song about a girl who lost her mother as a teenager made babs "laugh so so so so much". what the actual duck?! it's like capaldigate 2.0.

she ran to show steven because so much of it is "literally her"? yeah, she shares. photos of her crappy mug collection and candles and tiny pumpkins, but that clearly isn't the point of the song,and isn't anything like her. for a start, babs did not lose her mother - or ANYONE - at a young age, nor has she experienced trauma or loss etc. and two, she absolutely does NOT struggle to talk about how she's feeling. we're constantly exposed to bathroom breakdowns and angry, aggressive facial gurning and "woe is me" posts. she regularly moans about bullying from nasty trolls etc. and equally, none of the lyrics of that song mention white women who share photos of their sweaty crotch, their gunt or their chunky trotters, or exploit their kids. no babs, it really ISN'T "literally YOU".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i dunno. initially, it made me uncomfortable, but i kinda think that - once again - babs has missed the point. the way i interpreted initially was that he was mocking and making fun of white women and it made me feel uncomfortable for that reason, but when it got to the point where the woman is writing about losing her mother, i kinda got the impression that he's trying to make a point about how people - not sure why he needed to specifically focus on white women?! - share meaningless crap on SM - like photos of goat's cheese salads, avocados, latte foam art etc - but that it's all very superficial and concealing their real life struggles and trauma that they feel unable to talk about. like, she started to embellish on her feelings about the loss of her mother....and then was immediately back to sharing random photos. just my interpretation, obvs, but it seemed fairly poignant. while i appreciate that is probably a little deep for babs, surely she must have been aware that an entire portion of the song was dedicated to talking about the loss of someone's mother, so i fail to understand why a song about a girl who lost her mother as a teenager made babs "laugh so so so so much". what the actual duck?! it's like capaldigate 2.0.

she ran to show steven because so much of it is "literally her"? yeah, she shares. photos of her crappy mug collection and candles and tiny pumpkins, but that clearly isn't the point of the song,and isn't anything like her. for a start, babs did not lose her mother - or ANYONE - at a young age, nor has she experienced trauma or loss etc. and two, she absolutely does NOT struggle to talk about how she's feeling. we're constantly exposed to bathroom breakdowns and angry, aggressive facial gurning and "woe is me" posts. she regularly moans about bullying from nasty trolls etc. and equally, none of the lyrics of that song mention white women who share photos of their sweaty crotch, their gunt or their chunky trotters, or exploit their kids. no babs, it really ISN'T "literally YOU".
The first line was "An open Window"..... it should have then said "Too much air"...

Then it would be YOU Emma 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Agreed - the video felt odd… (men, women and all other people too) can be the oversharer-type on social media) the more poignant message (which I partly missed first time as I didn’t hear all of the end due to chatty children!) is still, I think, an unnecessary focus on just women, by a man, which didn’t save it for me really. Making fun of ‘women’ who are going through struggles, so maybe share fluffy/silly stuff as an escape and to lighten their mood. Just didn’t like it myself so, find it a very odd thing to want to be a part of and compare ones self to, allowing that narrative to stick. Probably better takes on a similar theme which are less emotive and more light-hearted and not so… degrading? But, I’ve never posted here and I am half complaining about the maker of the video - half wondering why anyone on Instagram who blogs would want to attach themselves to that narrative!

Reactions: 8
The click clack warning... Doesn't she store pods in a jar on the side in her untility room/cupboard?!
yeah, but she clarified in a YT video that it's totally fine because her children aren't toddlers - which was certainly a surprise to me! 🤣

we are all well aware that babs doesn't give a duck about the safety of children. including that safety warning was obvs a caveat of working with lenor/sharing an ad, hence why it's included - although obviously in the teeniest writing possible, so as not to draw attention away from the most important part of the entire ad - babs' gurning face!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only 6 Stories today (not including the pre recorded/pre scheduled Ad) 🤷‍♀️ She's very quiet 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s such a stupid twit. Tells everyone she’s failed with the load a day of laundry then straight into an AD for Bold and Lenor?! I mean seriously?!!! Does she not see how crap that looks?!!
I really think she puts no effort into these ads. The company agreed a deal with her, give a very minimal outline for AD, she interprets that as no effort required so does her usual crappy Ad and gets paid. She gets her money so doesn’t care if it’s crap or not! She really doesn’t give a crap! It’s all about the money. She’s learned she only has to put very minimal effort in for big reward.
She has no work ethic, is unprofessional and lazy. But she’s earning a decent salary so what does she care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What a poor ad. Could have done a mini washing vlog tart to finish rather than just show me the packet. Dull as...

Reactions: 11
She puts more effort into her bleeping hideous reels for TikTok and Insta than she does for her Ads that she's likely being paid 1000s of £s for 🤬🤬 Lazy old trout!

Reactions: 15
It's still Pride Month Babs... Can you give us some queer history lessons please ☺ tell us about the Stonewall Uprising! I know you read here so consider this your homewerk you bandwagon wanker 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The click clack warning... Doesn't she store pods in a jar on the side in her untility room/cupboard?!
Came here to say exactly that.
Today's ad had this warning on it...
Screenshot_20210618-124154_Instagram.jpg

Yet this is how she showed us she stored hers during her cupboard make over in Feb...
Screenshot_20210618-124431_Instagram.jpg

You are a sell out babs and a tit one at that.

However the fact that she had to do the ad stood outside the cupboard because it's too small to do inside it made me laugh 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being so devoid of personality and creativity that the best lie you can come up with is you haven’t washed the kids jumpers in the middle of a fecking heatwave 😂

bleeping hell babs, you’ll be lucky to see out the year with this thrilling content!
She could have incorporated her new pillows into the AD as in “ I’m so glad I have Bold limited edition as I’ve just bought new pillows and my pillowcases will now smell lovely and fresh with…. Blah blah blah”

But no we have some made up stuff about not even doing the washing 🙈 and then her looking gormless with a head band

WHO IS PUTTING HER FORWARD FOR THESE ADS
WHO?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So lovely to see you back! We have not heard of Mrs Briggs for quite a while now, many have asked if she is ok.
I think the pair of them are bullies. It must have been horrendous for both of you. I wonder how they would feel if tattlers gathered outside her house staring in the windows? I know non of us would because we keep it all on here. From what others have said, who know them personally, they are both vile people.
Hope you stay with us now. Xx
They’re both massive bullies. And pushy as hell. She’s more pushy and in your face than him though. He’s just a limp lettuce leaf to be frank. She tells him what to do. She’s old enough to know that everyone is entitled to an opinion, not just her !

Reactions: 18
Click clack advert to keep kids safe yet this clown decant unstoppables into a jar in her teeny utility room/Steve's bedroom

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.