Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes sharing her twatterings now on Facebook 😳......decisions decisions do I unfollow her on there or not , least I get to hate watch live lol instead of going through other sites lol, but I know she’s gonna be first thing I see again all the time and I’ve not missed that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So shes sharing her twatterings now on Facebook 😳......decisions decisions do I unfollow her on there or not , least I get to hate watch live lol instead of going through other sites lol, but I know she’s gonna be first thing I see again all the time and I’ve not missed that lol
Talking of Facebook, what the duck is that banner/heading. She's got the spreadeagled in her pants pose on it FFS!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Talking of Facebook, what the duck is that banner/heading. She's got the spreadeagled in her pants pose on it FFS!
Ffs I’d not even seen that she was just on my live stories, I’ve now seen it close up cos I had to go check on my Facebook and now I can’t unsee it......I will be billing you later for the eye bleach expenses 😂😂😂

• Haha
It's been a while since I looked at babs insta, I see she still has not changed. Still favouring Erin, still treating Stephen like crap, still posting topless photos of herself in her pants legs akimbo for the world to see.
That crotch shot at lunch was rank. I would be mortified if I was out with friends and one of them took a photo of her crotch while cackling her bits are sweating. Enough Enough put me off my lunch! Also no social distancing at all between them. My parents and I have had both vaccinations and I still keep a 2m distance from them when I visit in the garden. Babs clearly doesn't give a tit and neither does those idiots she's with. Off to London with no distancing, no masks and flaunting it.

Reactions: 21
She is rather quiet this afternoon. Therapy must of been tough lol probably told her things she didn't like

• Haha
To be fair I don’t think it’s anything to do with being mentally unwell
I think she gets validation from the saddo duck-wits who follow her and her moronic Insta friends whose own wannabe middle class mummy angst content is bleeping dire
To be fair it's probably both.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is a really petty personal gripe but I can't stand it when Emma says "bugger". It grates on me like nails on a board. It sounds so common and crass to me, worse than if she used an actual swear word.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It's been a while since I looked at babs insta, I see she still has not changed. Still favouring Erin, still treating Stephen like crap, still posting topless photos of herself in her pants legs akimbo for the world to see.
That crotch shot at lunch was rank. I would be mortified if I was out with friends and one of them took a photo of her crotch while cackling her bits are sweating. Enough Enough put me off my lunch! Also no social distancing at all between them. My parents and I have had both vaccinations and I still keep a 2m distance from them when I visit in the garden. Babs clearly doesn't give a tit and neither does those idiots she's with. Off to London with no distancing, no masks and flaunting it.
And yet here is Babs mate cracking to one of her followers that they were being careful and socially distancing whilst meeting up

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't either 🤷‍♀️ But for what my opinion is worth, any decent therapist won't "tell her" to do anything. They'll help her come to that decision for herself. A bit like you can't tell an alcoholic to stop drinking 🥺😢 She's addicted,,,,, to this site, her own page, the attention and money it gives her, the thrill of the unknown. Its all an addiction. Nobody in their right mind would carry on the way she does if they were mentally well.
Anyway, that's just my opinion.
As you were 😊
I find it really strange how her online content is now her real life content, for example the lady on the train and the "it has pockets" comment.

My opinion is that she enjoys this site because she thinks it gives her one upmanship but really it just shows how she cares a lot about what strangers on the internet think about her so influencer is not the best career path! Clearly confirmed by how she blocks and deletes for the slightest opinion she disagrees with.

As for the tat and probably now alcohol dependency, I don't really care if she gets help or not because she's not my friend or family member. Theyre the ones that in theory should care about her and get her help but I think she pushes them away, exactly what an addict would do to protect their lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Made me laugh when she said she’s making some slow and gentle moves in various areas of her life. That’s because she can’t do anything at any other speed the lazy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Made me laugh when she said she’s making some slow and gentle moves in various areas of her life. That’s because she can’t do anything at any other speed the lazy cow!
Slow and gentle moves means infiltrating other influencers pages to get herself more followers

• Haha
I bet her biggest rush of followers came from the pentland days. She won’t find someone to send her anymore than that.

Reactions: 15
Tis not very cautious to meet up with someone from Birmingham after people in Birmingham have been advised to avoid non-essential travel!

Reactions: 20
Ugh ....more close ups of her bloody ugly trotters🤢
And what’s with the sudden interest in her garden - she doesn’t know a plant from a weed. Look at how stupid they both were about the fecking hedge!
Got she will literally talk about anything just to TALK!! Just shut the duck up you idiot!

Anyway even Babs and her usual moronic stories can’t get me down today cos I got tickets the Centre Court Wimbledon today for Ladies Finals And I am very happy! So shove that in your tit water sandals Babs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been on a zoom thing tonight with four authors - one of them being LP. She mentioned her book and said all proceeds go to the NSPCC. I thought that Babs would never be invited to something like this for her ‘book’ and even the one she alluded to writing not long ago! And she would never be as generous with the proceeds - didn’t she up the prices of her ugly mugs so the charity donation she did do wouldn’t affect her profits? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ugh ....more close ups of her bloody ugly trotters🤢
And what’s with the sudden interest in her garden - she doesn’t know a plant from a weed. Look at how stupid they both were about the fecking hedge!
Got she will literally talk about anything just to TALK!! Just shut the duck up you idiot!

Anyway even Babs and her usual moronic stories can’t get me down today cos I got tickets the Centre Court Wimbledon today for Ladies Finals And I am very happy! So shove that in your tit water sandals Babs!!
Well done you. 👏 I LOVE Wimbledon. It's such a great experience to go to. I've been several times. Have you been before?

I'd be seriously worried if my feet looked like that. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Well done you. 👏 I LOVE Wimbledon. It's such a great experience to go to. I've been several times. Have you been before?

I'd be seriously worried if my feet looked like that. 😬
No never been tried to get tickets with public ballot for past few years with no joy. Registered for this year but thinking not much chance but then got the email today saying I could book with my code and BINGO!
I am really looking forward to it!
Any tips?! Apparently a seat cushion is a wise move?!

PS those are truly hideous pjs Babs is wearing!!

No never been tried to get tickets with public ballot for past few years with no joy. Registered for this year but thinking not much chance but then got the email today saying I could book with my code and BINGO!
I am really looking forward to it!
Any tips?! Apparently a seat cushion is a wise move?!

PS those are truly hideous pjs Babs is wearing!!
Fab. You'll love it. Yes get a seat cushion. We used to take a picnic and drinks in a cool box and there's a cloakroom place to book them in so you could be hands-free watching matches. Just have your bag and a bottle of water with you. They're strict with what you can take into the courts. We still bought a Pimms and obvs a bowl of strawberries and cream when we were there. It's pricey, but it's part of the whole experience.

Reactions: 7
Fab. You'll love it. Yes get a seat cushion. We used to take a picnic and drinks in a cool box and there's a cloakroom place to book them in so you could be hands-free watching matches. Just have your bag and a bottle of water with you. They're strict with what you can take into the courts. We still bought a Pimms and obvs a bowl of strawberries and cream when we were there. It's pricey, but it's part of the whole experience.
Yes it’s our 30th wedding anniversary 3 days later so we are going to just really enjoy it and not worry about cost as we can’t go on holiday this year! Will definitely get cushions! I’m thinking sun hat is a wise move too if hot!
Pimms strawberries and tennis- other than the Pimms it’s not really going to appeal to Babs is it so chance of running into her are slim to none! Wouldn’t want my day ruined!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.