Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you’re Ethan and seeing this in a couple of years time. He will be gutted. She’s going to have to pay for real therapy for her children, not a groupon like she has ! Poor little boy. It makes me sad for him.
i have absolutely no doubt that he is painfully aware of the scathing way babs talks about him to the camera - the constant complaints about him, and the way she dismisses him in favour of gurning at the screen. she talks about him when he's literally in the next room, and clearly within hearing distance. but yeah, when he watches this stuff in a few years time, he'll be aware of the eye-rolling and aggressive facial expressions that accompany her moaning about him, and his heart will be broken. for someone who is well aware her little boy is a "sensitive" child, the way she treats him, and speaks about him AND to him is disgustingly cruel. 😔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
See most people would use this as an opportunity to declutter and throw things away. I know I did last time we got a new carpet. Emma would rather organise things!

Reactions: 15
Emma is wearing her "posh" dressing gown for the Glossybox ad 😂🤣 this has really tickled me, she's such a try hard loser! Can't wear her normal grotty dressing gown for the beauty box ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See most people would use this as an opportunity to declutter and throw things away. I know I did last time we got a new carpet. Emma would rather organise things!
It would of been a better idea to declutter before they moved instead of packing it all up and moving it with them. We’re hopefully moving in the next 12 months my house isn’t even on the market and I’ve already started clearing out junk drawers old toys etc.

• Heart
Lol at the ad for glossybox - she actually said she loves glossybox but not once have I ever seen her buy a subscription for the box or mention that she has done in the past. She's so bloody fake!!!
she LOVES glossy box - just like she LOVES all the other items she is gifted and then never uses ever again - purely because it's free, whilst she simultaneously earns money for creating a crappy ad that she literally puts five minutes of her time into! it's a win/win for babs! free products while also being paid for doing basically nothing! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It's a joke surely, her advertising Glossy Box? She won't know how to use most of the stuff. Point proved by her using the eye mask on her bloody cheeks! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok the Primark haul for 3T;

Body confidence Babs strikes again, she talks of the shorts Erin has & she’s on the lookout for longer ones. Because you know if she goes to the park & climbs a tree she won’t want to do it in hot pant shorts???? First point, the shorts E has got are not hot pants, second point & as a body confident feminist you should know this one SHE CAN WEAR ANY KIND OF SHORTS SHE WANTS TO CLIMB TREES. Clear evidence that Babs is putting her own non feminist non body confident issues on to her daughter.
She is such a control freak. Remember when she said she doesn't buy the kids "real jeans" because SHE doesn't wear them? As a woman who is NOT body confident at all- and I suspect never has been, babs is going to hate it if Erin remains so slim as she gets older.

Reactions: 12
She’s like a really bad qvc presenter. Will flog anything even if she doesn’t use it (she clearly doesn’t use very many skin care products) and clearly has no idea what some of these products are. Shown in the video, as someone pointed out earlier, with the under eye masks. surely if you have a product to flog you would want to use an influencer who is into skin care? 🤷‍♀️ or is that too straight forward? Thankfully I’ve never bought a glossy box and never will now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know very little about this insta account so I’m sorry for gate crashing but my daughter who has recently become a mummy was given her poetry book as a gift. Well!!!! Some friend that is as what a load of shite it is!!!!!

I honestly thought it had been written by middle school aged children. It’s so shockingly bad. How are these untalented idiots being given book deals is beyond me.
I felt second hand embarrassment and all the cringe worthy feels as we sat dumb founded as I read it out loud. It’s got to be a joke surely?!
Sorry for the intrusion as I’m sure it’s been discussed here before, but I wanted to get it off my chest and drop by and leave my two penneth worth. Will be donating it, wearing a disguise, to the nearest charity shop and I can only apologies to the British heart foundation before hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry but it winds me up so much when she does a poll on her story and only gives the option to answer yes or yes. Why is she so afraid of people disagreeing with her?! 🙄

Reactions: 18
Sorry but it winds me up so much when she does a poll on her story and only gives the option to answer yes or yes. Why is she so afraid of people disagreeing with her?! 🙄
She needs to stop buying crap for a short term high that it gives her. She can’t stop herself or put no as an option because she’s addicted to shopping, addicted to validation from the babettes and addicted to Instagram.

Reactions: 14
She only does the polls for content. She couldn’t give a fig about what anyone else thinks. Her opinion is the only opinion. And trust me when I say, she’s like that all the flipping time. It infuriates me that she could use this platform for so much, yet doesn’t.

Reactions: 19
The more she talks about the Disney cruise and all the tat she’s bought for it, the more I cringe 😬🤦🏼‍♀️.
I can just picture her barging her way through the crowds on the deck, elbowing people out the way, wearing those hideous, heart shaped sunglasses, a stitch mask and Mickey Mouse ears, with PUS meekly, scurrying behind her, wearing his sailor shirt and yoda mask 😂
Oh my god that image of Pus has made me cry tears 🤣🤣🤣 I've also got an image of him trying to squeeze his shoulders on board in his Buzz Lightyear costume 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.