Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can travel where you like now, there are no restrictions 👍 (there haven’t been for ages, it’s just been ‘essential travel only’, regardless of whether that’s in your county or not)
Going to a National Trust isn't essential travel. She said during "one of the lockdowns" and travelling out of your area hasn't been allowed during any of them unless it's for work.

Reactions: 14
I know it’s been said before but I wish she’d stop with the size 18 shite. I have bought a pair of jeans in a size 12 and a pair of shorts in a 14 today, same shop same fit, completely different sizes. Shut up babs, stop talking shite! 😡

Reactions: 13
Going to a National Trust isn't essential travel. She said during "one of the lockdowns" and travelling out of your area hasn't been allowed during any of them unless it's for work.
Wasn’t the slogan “stay home” for all lockdowns? And some tit about you can’t travel longer to get to a place for your walk than you spend there (or have I just made that up?!)

Reactions: 11
By the way I watched TT’s come back stories and she keeps looking to the side when saying about her time away??!!!!! Still strange!
Yes I noticed that too. I saw she had had her jab which she wouldn’t have been able to have, if she’d been isolating though 🤔

Reactions: 6
And in today’s news...hamsters are nocturnal and their wheels are noisy. No tit, Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
oh sorry, I thought she was talking about yesterday, in which case, she would have been fine to travel wherever she wanted

Reactions: 3
Hallelujah for the noisy nocturnal Hamster 🤣🤣🤣
At least it makes a change from Kenny's snoring 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😬🤢 I'm in Liverpool. So torn between wanting to observe her in the wild and simultaneously just wanting her to get the duck out of my city
I’d love to see her try and swan around Primarni in town like a celebrity 😂 Think she’d have a rude awakening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those photos are all her idea and work. To try and get her HER kids more attention from the teachers than the other kids 🙄 If you think they're rubbish Emma, don't send them in. Save the teachers some time!

Reactions: 12
Those photos are all her idea and work. To try and get her HER kids more attention from the teachers than the other kids 🙄 If you think they're rubbish Emma, don't send them in. Save the teachers some time!
my best friend is a primary school teacher and they are heavily advising people don't bring unnecessary crap into school because you know COVID is a thing still (Emma just FYI). Yet here is Emma printing of ridiculous photos of her kids with rodents for their teachers. I'm sure teachers love seeing what their kids in their class have been up to but they don't need a photo of the the Es with their pets, just another way for Emma to show off.

Reactions: 18
my best friend is a primary school teacher and they are heavily advising people don't bring unnecessary crap into school because you know COVID is a thing still (Emma just FYI). Yet here is Emma printing of ridiculous photos of her kids with rodents for their teachers. I'm sure teachers love seeing what their kids in their class have been up to but they don't need a photo of the the Es with their pets, just another way for Emma to show off.
Could easily be e mailed in and then the teacher could show on the board to the class. No need to print extra paper in terms of Covid or the environment. Two things Emma doesn’t care about!

Reactions: 26
Could easily be e mailed in and then the teacher could show on the board to the class. No need to print extra paper in terms of Covid or the environment. Two things Emma doesn’t care about!
This 100%
We all have online platforms at school now (Google classrooms etc) Send the picture via that. As a teacher I am not allowed to accept any paper etc in my class due to covid so, if I were Erin and Ethans teacher, I would have to stop them bringing it in at the door.
Also teachers are uber busy at the moment and so pressured-their teacher prob doesn't care about a rodent in the grand scheme of things

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon she was at Drayton Manor again yesterday and won't say yet as it's for an Ad 🤷‍♀️
Either that or she is now doing that really annoying thing where by she won't name places she visits, unless she is being paid to, as its free advertising 🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
Just a thought Emma I’m sure the teachers are probably aware of who you are & have already seen the rodents on your insta 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Jumpsuit is too small. So if she claims its a size 18 🤦‍♀️ then that definitely proves what we've all been saying all along 🙄

Reactions: 12
And in today’s news...hamsters are nocturnal and their wheels are noisy. No tit, Babs.
TINGO! 🎉
i literally said yesterday - when she claimed in her vlog that the rats are nocturnal and noisy at night so she has to move their cage out of erin's room but that the hamster was "fine" - that as soon as he discovered his super squeaky wheel that she span at the camera and giggled when it squeaked dramatically he would be making noise all night. i guess it's just dawned on her that hamsters are also nocturnal animals... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.