Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
I’m new one here and stumbled upon this by accident. I was vaguely aware of her when she was just on fb and teaching/leaving teaching so followed her briefly as I was of a similar age with 2 kids and lived in South Birmingham.

This was until I had the misfortune of witnessing her in a bar in Copenhagen with her husband - no idea where the kids were. She came across as rude and obnoxious so I stopped following her there and then. I subsequently had the misfortune of bumping her with my trolley in a shop in Harborne because she stopped dead in the aisle and gave me a death stare and muttered profanities at me after I apologised - despite it being her fault for stopping abruptly in the middle of the aisle.

After stumbling upon tattle, I’m not surprised to see she’s on it and having read the wiki and had a quick skim through her SM profiles I’m amazed she’s still got any followers. But I’m more amazed she’s still got a husband. It’s not surprising the kids sandwiches are pre-made mid afternoon the day before, from what I can see it’s another one of the long list of jobs that PUS has to do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

eyeballs

VIP Member
Her favourite picture of her and her daughter is one where the daughter is a tiny reflection in her own sunglasses. Well Freud, you won’t be needed here I’ve cracked this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
There’s another reason she’s looking forward to her jab, it’s the only prick she’ll be getting anytime soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Loopybird69

VIP Member
94AD8F1A-C44E-4F01-AF8C-97444CC39DEC.png

I’ve really been trying to step back from this cretin since her return and comment less as she’s def the type that thinks any attention is good for her.
however this has really boiled my piss (sorry) she loves the pomp and ceremony of a funeral? A fucking funeral. Absolute twat. it’s not to be “loved” it’s remembering someone’s life and empathising with their loved ones
And why in gods name is she under a blanket? It’s 14.5 degrees I know it’s not bikini weather but a blanket?! And where the tv is will cause them neck pain. She should have bought a more suitable house than that dolls house she has

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Stickladylove

Grrr. I’m from a farming family, why do these idiots think it’s fine to stand in a field which is our bloody livelihood?! There could be a right of way but doesn’t look like it to me, most land is private property, just like her teeny tiny dolls house! She’d love it if I rocked up for a photo on her front garden, tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MeeeYOW!

Why wouldn't you mention to the hairdresser beforehand that your child has a neck problem? Surely any parent would give this information, if not to avoid an uncomfortable situation but to make sure that the hairdresser keeps this in mind when making the hair even.
It such a basic, normal thing to do. I don't understand why there would be any sort of issue.

I had a facial with my sister once, she's partially sighted and the spa was very low lit which meant she'd struggle to see. I quietly mentioned this to the beauty therapist so she could help her find her way into the room and get herself positioned comfortably, and then find her way out again afterwards.

This seems so ridiculous I'm doubting it happened at all tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BonBon27

VIP Member
LOLLLLL
If anyone ever questioned whether Babs reads here, wonder no more. Here’s your proof! I can’t remember who posted this earlier today but whoever it was is clearly on Babs’s mind tonight 🤣 Literally took your screen shots and everything!
7652DAA1-AC54-438E-A4D4-E16313530CEB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210425-130943_Instagram.jpg

Imagine if this was your Mum.
Oh Emma, there are no words for the damage you are doing to your kids!
None!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I’m new one here and stumbled upon this by accident. I was vaguely aware of her when she was just on fb and teaching/leaving teaching so followed her briefly as I was of a similar age with 2 kids and lived in South Birmingham.

This was until I had the misfortune of witnessing her in a bar in Copenhagen with her husband - no idea where the kids were. She came across as rude and obnoxious so I stopped following her there and then. I subsequently had the misfortune of bumping her with my trolley in a shop in Harborne because she stopped dead in the aisle and gave me a death stare and muttered profanities at me after I apologised - despite it being her fault for stopping abruptly in the middle of the aisle.

After stumbling upon tattle, I’m not surprised to see she’s on it and having read the wiki and had a quick skim through her SM profiles I’m amazed she’s still got any followers. But I’m more amazed she’s still got a husband. It’s not surprising the kids sandwiches are pre-made mid afternoon the day before, from what I can see it’s another one of the long list of jobs that PUS has to do.
She’s a right royal knobhead isn’t she 😂 I too have had the misfortune of witnessing her in her natural habitat aka harbs high st and primark so I fully get what you are saying.

she is a mother in name alone

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Babs Hun, prince Phillips funeral is not "pomp". Its a somber affair, and an important part of British history. The Queen has just lost her husband.
You absolute wanker.

Hope that helps xx

• Angry
Reactions: 33