Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she trying to convince that she actually likes her husband......us or herself? 🤔
“A man who never makes me ashamed to me” what a way to destroy the English language, from an ex department head with a masters.
Absolute melt she is. If you have to constantly go on about how wonderful your fella is and how he makes you feel it’s not real.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
wait, she specifically states in her vlog that rats are nocturnal animals, hence their cage has to be moved into the "corridor" at night time, to avoid them disturbing the golden child - despite the fact that babs has previously claimed that the kids sleep thru anything. the hamster though is "fine" apparently. is she genuinely not aware - masters and all - that hamsters are nocturnal?! or is it that she WANTS the hamster to wake ethan up, so he'll end up in her bed and she can complain about toddler "bed olympics". his hamster may not be using his wheel yet, but that squeak will definitely wake ethan - and probably the whole house - up when he does start using it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

the pets were clearly bought specifically for content - she'll soon be moaning about how her toddlers are unable to clean out the cages - much like they're unable to hang up their own coats - so SHE has to do it. erin and ethan are perfectly capable of cleaning out the cages ffs - she could actually use the new pets to teach them both a little in dependence and responsibility, but she obviously won't, because otherwise how would she appear relatable to toddler mums!

the fact that hamsters are nocturnal yet babs is encouraging ethan to wake his hamster up at the crack of dawn solely so he can sit next to him on the sofa while he totally ignores his pet and watches stuff on his ipad, just so babs can get "emosh" and create content from 6.30am is just cruel. 😔

and also, literally WHAT is babs even asking for advice about in her vlog? the repeated "if any of you have advice you want to leave me" - in relation to what? it's literally become such an overused phrase in her desperation to encourage the babettes to comment on her vlogs that she's literally just saying it automatically. tbh, i have an absolute LOAD of advice for her, but it's the kind of advice that babe would not welcome and would be promptly deleted!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The new chair is awful, and doesn’t match the sofas, and both sofas are different too, she should have lost the sofa under the window

Reactions: 9
is it just me, or is she giving those animals a LOT of treats? like sure, give them the odd treat, but literally placing treats all around the cage, and giving ethan's hamster a little bowl filled entirely with treats - really?! surely the whole point of treats is that they don't have access to them all the time. babs, just because YOU have access to a box filled with treats doesn't mean it's advisable - for you OR the pets. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Doesnt make you feels ashamed Babs but you shame him at every opportunity. Going for a poo yesterday : his sandals being embarrassing etc etc etc You do enough shaming for the whole family Babs, there’s no room for anyone else to do any

Reactions: 13
the way she casually dismissed ethan when he ran into the room was awful. he ran over to her, beaming with joy at the camera, to be told that she needs to "talk to the people" and that he needs to go away while she does so. i also didn't witness any toddler-like behaviour when babs OFFERED him a snack when she was finished talking to "the people". that's right, he didn't have a screaming tantrum and beg for snacks. it was also the way she essentially bribed him to duck off - go away, and i'll give you a snack in a minute. poor kid. and what's worse is that we're all aware that if it had been the golden child who had crashed her filming, she would have welcomed her with open arms, and probably encouraged her to "talk to the people", flaunting her triple threat talents. babs, you're not the president ffs - you have absolutely no pressure to talk to "the people" and can easily pause the filming to pay your boy some attention. the way she talks, it's as though the population is literally out there, on their edge of their seats, waiting for the moment babs uploads her latest vlog, so they can hang off every word. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and what's the deal with calling her audience "the people" anyway? are they no longer her "friends"?! 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah right Babs off course he lets you be you in front of the camera. He loves the money as much as you do!
Never mind the fact that the kids have had their privacy invaded, showing their bedrooms, what's inside their drawers and showing them in swimwear and nightwear! The fact is she stomps around, talking tit, dressed in her underwear, or laying spreadeagled on her bed in just her pants, or sitting in front of a fan to fan her vag! All without a thought of how this might impact those kids. What great role models they both are to their children.
I'd say they stick two fingers up to any form of safeguarding when it comes to those kids and care more about the money. A truly disgraceful pair.

Attachments

• Angry
“A man who never makes me ashamed to me” what a way to destroy the English language, from an ex department head with a masters.
Absolute melt she is. If you have to constantly go on about how wonderful your fella is and how he makes you feel it’s not real.
"which in turn let's me feel completely at ease in front of you all" - LETS, babs, LETS. ditch the apostrophe, and ffs, add a comma! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
unsurprisingly, this photos weren't taken as a memory of a family day out. they were literally the returning home, when babs saw CONTENT flashing before eher eyes, and forced ste to stop the car and pose awkwardly on the side of a main road, whilst people drove past gawking at the family taking selfies at the roadside. 🤦🏻‍♀️

definitely photos for the album, babs - "remember that time i saw an opportunity to take photos of SM, so i forced you all to pose in front of a field of flowers at the side of the road!" 🤣

Screenshot_20210418_173356.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Grrr. I’m from a farming family, why do these idiots think it’s fine to stand in a field which is our bloody livelihood?! There could be a right of way but doesn’t look like it to me, most land is private property, just like her teeny tiny dolls house! She’d love it if I rocked up for a photo on her front garden, tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Do I live in a hotbed for rapeseed or is it basically everywhere in spring/summer? Are her followers really querying where to find rapeseed, like it’s rare?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish she’d duck off out of Staffordshire, she’s making me feel uneasy.

There are fields of rapeseed everywhere.

Reactions: 14
wait, she specifically states in her vlog that rats are nocturnal animals, hence their cage has to be moved into the "corridor" at night time, to avoid them disturbing the golden child - despite the fact that babs has previously claimed that the kids sleep thru anything. the hamster though is "fine" apparently. is she genuinely not aware - masters and all - that hamsters are nocturnal?! or is it that she WANTS the hamster to wake ethan up, so he'll end up in her bed and she can complain about toddler "bed olympics". his hamster may not be using his wheel yet, but that squeak will definitely wake ethan - and probably the whole house - up when he does start using it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

the pets were clearly bought specifically for content - she'll soon be moaning about how her toddlers are unable to clean out the cages - much like they're unable to hang up their own coats - so SHE has to do it. erin and ethan are perfectly capable of cleaning out the cages ffs - she could actually use the new pets to teach them both a little in dependence and responsibility, but she obviously won't, because otherwise how would she appear relatable to toddler mums!

the fact that hamsters are nocturnal yet babs is encouraging ethan to wake his hamster up at the crack of dawn solely so he can sit next to him on the sofa while he totally ignores his pet and watches stuff on his ipad, just so babs can get "emosh" and create content from 6.30am is just cruel. 😔

and also, literally WHAT is babs even asking for advice about in her vlog? the repeated "if any of you have advice you want to leave me" - in relation to what? it's literally become such an overused phrase in her desperation to encourage the babettes to comment on her vlogs that she's literally just saying it automatically. tbh, i have an absolute LOAD of advice for her, but it's the kind of advice that babe would not welcome and would be promptly deleted!
She asks for advice I think, in relation to the rodents but then says “I’ve kept them for years so I know all about them so no need to tell me...”
like I want you to leave comments for engagement but I’m going to ignore you as I know best!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Also what's really annoying about that post where she's saying that Ste never makes her feel ashamed so that she feels so at ease at being completely herself on the Internet... Yet the other day she was talking about she is too much and she was going to stop toning things down and 'be more Emma', total contradiction!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but those sunglasses are something you’d get in a Christmas cracker or buy a pre-schooler from the reduced section in George @Asda or H&M.
Her whole outfit just screams overgrown toddler. Nothing to with her #size18style, but she just always comes across as grubby and a bit smelly. Greasy hair, smelly breath and a quick swill down with a unwashed flannel springs to mind 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can kinda get the bit in today’s vlog where she says that she that she does her housework make-up free, but there’s a massive difference between doing housework in the privacy of your own four, walls, compared to filming yourself and posting it on YouTube for anyone to see. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.